Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
User avatar
leagueiscrap
Banned
Posts: 7911
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 11:08 am
Team: Essendon
Location:
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by leagueiscrap »

pussycat wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:49 pm
Fred wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:35 pm I should have specified proven crowd fudging.
So do you have any proof of crowd fudging in recent years or just more he said- she said type of stuff?
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6279

The most recent event!
The nrlol caught out fudging it’s finals series crowds! That’s after they discounted tickets to $15 dollars and even resourting to handing out free tickets still needed to fudge the final crowd numbers :))) :(/


Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Bullshit there is no evidence at all in that article.
Just some vague accusation lol by News LTD.
No names
No nothing no evidence
Just the usual crap.

When you get some evidence please post it .
Any of the following wil be fine
NRL coming out & admitting .
Any of the Stadia involved backing up the accusation..as yet ..silence ..


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
User avatar
leagueiscrap
Banned
Posts: 7911
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 11:08 am
Team: Essendon
Location:
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:48 am Bullshit there is no evidence at all in that article.
Just some vague accusation lol by News LTD.
No names
No nothing no evidence
Just the usual crap.

When you get some evidence please post it .
Any of the following wil be fine
NRL coming out & admitting .
Any of the Stadia involved backing up the accusation..as yet ..silence ..
Hahahaha exactly same usual BS
From you straight out denial and hypocritical BS
Good news afl story lies and propaganda
Good news nrlol story all true
Bad news afl story all true
Bad news nrlol story lies lies lies!

How pathetic is your little code spazza
$15 finals tickets, they sold slowly! They started to give out free tickets & the NRLOL still had to fudge crowd numbers

Bahahahahahaha eat a bag of dicks


Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Please show some evidence


What's that ..you can't.plol


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
Buzz
Seniors
Seniors
Posts: 431
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:32 pm
Team: Eagles
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by Buzz »

...the forums running joke gets told to eat a ___ of ______ lol


AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Never go full buzz


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
Buzz
Seniors
Seniors
Posts: 431
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:32 pm
Team: Eagles
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by Buzz »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:07 pm Never go full buzz
Run out of things to say have ya?


User avatar
leagueiscrap
Banned
Posts: 7911
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 11:08 am
Team: Essendon
Location:
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:01 am Please show some evidence


What's that ..you can't.plol
Read the article fuckhead!
There has been denial from the nrlol or stadiums!
Also given ththe fact that newsltd is suddenly a credible source when it suits your argument! You dipshits have been claiming fudged gws and gcs crowds for the last few years with zero evidence! It only goes to shot what a selective hypocrite you really are!

So suck those lemons! How fucken pathetic is your nrlol! S fudging numbers after they have given away free tickets after not being able to sell them for reject shop bargain bin prices for $15 a pop :(/


Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol I read the article
Obviously you didn't .
The NRL stated their figures were right
Now who is the person or organisation who has proof they're not .
No name
No organisation .
No one
Lol keep grasping at these straws .its all you have .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
User avatar
leagueiscrap
Banned
Posts: 7911
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 11:08 am
Team: Essendon
Location:
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:54 pm Lol I read the article
Obviously you didn't .
The NRL stated their figures were right
Now who is the person or organisation who has proof they're not .
No name
No organisation .
No one
Lol keep grasping at these straws .its all you have .
Proof is in the paper spazza
Just because it’s negative article that reflects badly on your little pathetic nrlol and you don’t want to believe it!


Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 3389
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by Terry »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:54 pm Lol I read the article
Obviously you didn't .
The NRL stated their figures were right
Now who is the person or organisation who has proof they're not .
No name
No organisation .
No one
Lol keep grasping at these straws .its all you have .
We must sometimes cut the missing link some slack. He can only read things like this:
cave drawing.jpg
cave drawing.jpg (25.53 KiB) Viewed 1163 times
It clearly says: Lic is hunting antelope for tonights dinner. Lolololololololololololololol.

The article in question actually says this:

"An NRL spokesperson............ said they were “confident the figures we post for each finals game is accurate”."

As we have seen time and time again on this site the missing link cannot decipher such things. Poor bugger Lolololololol.


Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7596
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 81 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by Fred »

You mean the nrl denied the claim .... well I’ll be.... I would have thought they would have just plain confess???

And aflcrap... you think journalists reveal sources ??? Come on. Someone leaked this for good reason. Only a fool would not suspect something. Shit... if I were the nrl I’d try and inflate the crowd figures to.

Anyway... you asked for done evidence and there you have it. Don’t see the nrl pulling the guy up and dyeing him for liable ??? Haven’t gone on the front foot to fiercely deny?? A small statement when asked of double speak that they are confident ... I reckon they count ground staff, media etc hence they are confident.


Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 3389
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:46 pm You mean the nrl denied the claim .... well I’ll be.... I would have thought they would have just plain confess???

And aflcrap... you think journalists reveal sources ??? Come on. Someone leaked this for good reason. Only a fool would not suspect something. Shit... if I were the nrl I’d try and inflate the crowd figures to.

Anyway... you asked for done evidence and there you have it. Don’t see the nrl pulling the guy up and dyeing him for liable ??? Haven’t gone on the front foot to fiercely deny?? A small statement when asked of double speak that they are confident ... I reckon they count ground staff, media etc hence they are confident.
Oh dear Fred. All of this has been explained to you before.
gold-fish-in-a-bowl-clip-art-b_1303710934717.jpg
gold-fish-in-a-bowl-clip-art-b_1303710934717.jpg (42.78 KiB) Viewed 1143 times
So here we go again: Just because a journalist writes something does not mean it is fact or evidence. Intelligent people check articles for sources. Then they research the sources themselves. Remember when I told you this previously......and the time before that??? No. Didn't think so!!!

If there are no sources or they are un-named the article is pure speculation and without evidence.

In this case I also previously wrote that the Courier Mail is currently running a campaign to get the RL GF to Brisbane - hence the reason for the speculative story about Sydney crowds. Remember I told you this? No. Medic, medic!!!!!

Hope that explains things. And have a happy few laps around the goldfish bowl!!!!


Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7596
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 81 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by Fred »

You show a lack of understanding of journalism. During your next stint have a read. Do you think journalists give up sources? No. Why.... I’m sure you can work it out.

So there is an article but you’re melting the journalist made it up despite editorial controls that would likely cover this. No complaints from the nrl re article ... no complaints to the industry watchdog about it ... nothing. Yet as it does not support the claim of no fudging you prefer not to accept.

Not sure what else you wrote but I am sure I saved valuable time :)


Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 3389
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: Five years and a billion dollars later rugby league is broke

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:42 pm You show a lack of understanding of journalism. During your next stint have a read. Do you think journalists give up sources? No. Why.... I’m sure you can work it out.

So there is an article but you’re melting the journalist made it up despite editorial controls that would likely cover this. No complaints from the nrl re article ... no complaints to the industry watchdog about it ... nothing. Yet as it does not support the claim of no fudging you prefer not to accept.

Not sure what else you wrote but I am sure I saved valuable time :)
Oh dear!!!!! Are you one of those blokes that tries to drown fish Fred Lolololololololololoolol. Thought so!!!!


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests