Most racist sport in Aust

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.

What is the most Racist sport in Aust?

AFL
52%
RL
19%
RU
No votes
Soccer
24%
other
5%

Total votes: 21

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Most racist sport in Aust

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:50 pm
:lol: why are you changing the wording of rendells policy now?? It was always the one white parent rule not two Indigemous parents!! Jesus nlol, way to show everyone how deceitful you’re being. Stick to the actual policy statement from now on please.
the claim never referred to two indigenous parents KE, it only mentioned 1 white parent. Stop with your BS. You claimed you had proof but have provided nothing as usual. You know I've sunk this garbage once and for all so you're in panic mode
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

And you know very well rendell was not referring to Papua New Guinean people [-X

Not looking good nlol [-X

Why would you try and deceive?

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:55 pm
And you know very well rendell was not referring to Papua New Guinean people [-X

Why arent you talking about Tambling then KE? :\:

Furthermore, I am taking the claims at their word, and your version is not supported by any evidence.

So fuck off you dishonest loser
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:52 pm
Then despite KE's disingenuous attempt to distract Rendell also recruited Richard Tambling in 2010 who is an Indigenous Australian and his ancestry can be traced to the Woolna, a Northern Territory tribe
This isn’t really telling us about ramblings parents tho is it. And given your first disgraceful attempt I find it hard to believe anything you say on this topic. And neither should the rest of our members and guests. You’ve got a shameful track record on the topic of racism. You don’t even seem to understand the level of discrimination Aboriginal people experience on their countries as I also recall you bringing in African players as examples in relation to racism towards Aboriginal people in the Afl before.

You kinda need to shut ur trap here nlol, you’re not painting a good picture at all

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:57 pm

Furthermore, I am taking the claims at their word, and your version is not supported by any evidence.

You’re very uncomfortable now. You’re rambling incomprehensive rambles. Get a glass of water and sit down.

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

So far I’m the only one who’s looked up the evidence. I background checked nlols first example and proved it to be illegitimate and, in the context, kind of offensive as nlol then went on to ramble and make insinuations that it’s a-ok to lump Indigenous people from differing lands in the same basket.

Time you actually provide the evidence nlol. Who are ramblings parents ? Did you actually even check or did you just look at his skin and assume...
Last edited by King-Eliagh on Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:03 pm
NlolRL wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:52 pm
Then despite KE's disingenuous attempt to distract Rendell also recruited Richard Tambling in 2010 who is an Indigenous Australian and his ancestry can be traced to the Woolna, a Northern Territory tribe
This isn’t really telling us about ramblings parents tho is it. And given your first disgraceful attempt I find it hard to believe anything you say on this topic. And neither should the rest of our members and guests. You’ve got a shameful track record on the topic of racism. You don’t even seem to understand the level of discrimination Aboriginal people experience on their countries as I also recall you bringing in African players as examples in relation to racism towards Aboriginal people in the Afl before.

You kinda need to shut ur trap here nlol, you’re not painting a good picture at all
you claimed you had evidence the one white parent issue was about 2 indigenous parents. Now find the eveidnece and post it or STFU
King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:04 pm
NlolRL wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:57 pm

You’re very uncomfortable now. You’re rambling incomprehensive rambles. Get a glass of water and sit down.
waiting for your evidence............ :>:: :>:: :>::
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:09 pm
So far I’m the only one who’s looked up the evidence. I background checked nlols first example and proved it to be illegitimate and, in the context, kind of offensive as nlol then went on to ramble and make insinuations that it’s a-ok to lump Indigenous people from differing lands in the same basket.

Time you actually provide the evidence nlol. Who are ramblings parents ? Did you actually even check?
I found the recruits, when they were recruited, and what their background was. Both have non-white parents which completely counters evidence that this particular recruiter wouldnt recruit a player unless they had one white parent...

Mifsud never said one indigenous parent and one non-indigenous parent. He said one white parent

Rendell's explanation has been shown to be correct. He never recruited in this manner, quite the contrary.

Myth busted, and isnt KE furious :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Did you get that glass of water and sit down? I’m sorry I smashed ur first example but your lies had to be exposed ok. It’s not fair ethical or honest to post shit like that without ensuring that what you are posting is factual to the point at hand.

I found the evidence and smashed you with it. So drink the water and sit the fukk down ok?

:lol: then come back to us and validate who ramblings parents are. You made the claim, prove it.

I’m really disappointed you fucked with everyone by bringing Papua New Guinea into the racism against Aboriginal people in Australia equation. Disgraceful form but I’m not really surprised that you of all people went that low to try and prove ur dumb false point.

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:13 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:09 pm

Time you actually provide the evidence nlol. Who are ramblings parents ? Did you actually even check?
I found the recruits, when they were recruited, and what their background was. Both have non-white parents which completely counters evidence that this particular recruiter wouldnt recruit a player unless they had one white parent...

Mifsud never said one indigenous parent and one non-indigenous parent. He said one white parent

Rendell's explanation has been shown to be correct. He never recruited in this manner, quite the contrary.

Myth busted, and isnt KE furious :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh dear, you’re that uncomfortable you’ve gone and plucked three words and disconnected them from all context. :lol:

Bravo nlol, you’ve definitely got the smarts of a seven year old. =D

And you went to so much effort too! :lol: how cute. :lol:

So where’s tamblings folks from again?

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Still no evidence KE. WOuld you like me to remind everyone what you said?
:lol: why are you changing the wording of rendells policy now?? It was always the one white parent rule not two Indigemous parents!! Jesus nlol, way to show everyone how deceitful you’re being. Stick to the actual policy statement from now on please.
Oh really KE? Always hey? Based on what exactly, your vibe? :lol:

Show us then, where did either Mifsud or Rendell say anything other than one white parent?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Jason Mifsud, the AFL's community engagement manager, confirmed there was a disturbing attitude existing at some clubs. ''I have had direct conversations with a number of recruiting officers. A recruiter from one club told me that 'unless they have a white parent we are not going to draft an Aboriginal player, and our club would not be alone in<!-- orginalstoryid:33575808 continue pg 15-->that.' That is a mindset that is permeating back through parts of the industry.

Lol whiteyball rules
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/af ... 6a8f7921e8

Tambling was raised by his grandmother, Barbara, from the age of nine months and spent the next two years of his life living under a Leichhardt tree at Humpty Doo Station, 50km from Darwin.

His mum, Jennifer, gave birth to him at age 17 and his dad wasn’t around, leaving his grandma to look after him.

“We pretty much lived underneath a Leichhardt tree fitted with mosquito nets for two years,’’ Tambling recalled.

“Grandma’s partner, Eddie, lived with us and she saw fit to give up being an alcoholic to raise me and I am just so grateful for that.

“Obviously, being so young, I can’t remember too much about life under the tree but other family members tell me how she used to rake the sand every morning and afternoon just to make sure it was clean enough for me to crawl on.’’

THE BUSH EXPERIENCE

Tambling’s grandma moved him to the Fifty Mile Creek Aboriginal Community - a transit centre for Indigenous workers - when he was aged three.

He lived there with her until he was about 13 and played football with kids in the street for fun.

But for between four-to-six months every year, Tambling would head deep into the bush with Barbara, where he was taught the way of the land and how to hunt and fish.

“I didn’t go to school because we were living 120km from the nearest school and didn’t have a car,’’ Tambling explained.

“So we would get dropped out in the bush and Nanna would do her best to teach me the traditional ways. For a person who can’t read or write, she’s done a brilliant job with not only raising me but other kids along the way too.

“She’s still the queen of the (Fifty Mile Creek) community and I make a point of seeing her every time I’m in Darwin.’’

Concede KE, you've been badly beaten again :lol:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:31 pm
Jason Mifsud, the AFL's community engagement manager, confirmed there was a disturbing attitude existing at some clubs. ''I have had direct conversations with a number of recruiting officers. A recruiter from one club told me that 'unless they have a white parent we are not going to draft an Aboriginal player, and our club would not be alone in<!-- orginalstoryid:33575808 continue pg 15-->that.' That is a mindset that is permeating back through parts of the industry.

Lol whiteyball rules
and Rendell was the recruiter mentioned, and he explained why he approached Mifsud.

Rendell's story was confirmed when he recruited two indigenous players with 2 black parents in the previous 2 years

:\:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:25 pm
Still no evidence KE. WOuld you like me to remind everyone what you said?
Oh really KE? Always hey? Based on what exactly, your vibe? :lol:

Show us then, where did either Mifsud or Rendell say anything other than one white parent?

Are you drugged to the nines? Do you understand any of the context around the one white parent policy statement or do you only see in white and black?

Seriously? Are you actually seven? :lol:

Anyway let’s keep this going. I’m the only one who looked up the evidence to your claim and found you brought Papua New Guinea into a debate about racism against Aboriginal Australians...such is your understanding and intellect. :lol:

You can tell us you’re seven and a half if that makes you feel better :lol:
Last edited by King-Eliagh on Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xman wrote: