Most racist sport in Aust

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.

What is the most Racist sport in Aust?

AFL
52%
RL
19%
RU
No votes
Soccer
24%
other
5%

Total votes: 21

NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Most racist sport in Aust

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:18 pm
NlolRL wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:53 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:07 am
Booooooo :lol: ‘we don’t want someone who stands against racism in our game.’ That’s basically thousands of upon thousands of Afl fans.

Anyway I just saw the poll results of this thread again. There’s nothing misleading about it!

:lol:
Booing isnt racism.

Objecting to being labelled a racist for booing isnt being racist
You’ve clearly never heard of covert racism and likely don’t have the faintest idea of what constitutes racism. Back in yer bubble nlol!

:lol:
LOL
if someone said my expression of disapproval was racism I'd get angry too. That isnt racism
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

“NlolRL” wrote:
if someone said my expression of disapproval was racism I'd get angry too. That isnt racism
When someone expresses disapproval at an Aboriginal man taking a stance against racism.... ? I’m afraid that’s racism bro :lol:

And you’d get ‘angwy too’ would you? Poor diddums :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:38 pm
NlolRL wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:37 pm
pussycat wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:05 pm
The 1 white parent rule, I'm still racking my brain trying to come up with a sport that had anything remotely similar. Would I be white in saying the South Africa's National soccer team during the darkest days of apartheid?
me too. I dont know of any sport that had a 1 white parent rule
De Nile ..a river in Egypt
OK let's put this BS to bed once and for all.

Matt Rendell was reported by Mifsud as saying he only recruits players with one white parent. Of course he explained his comments as an approach to the AFL to help future indigenous draftees better cope with the change of AFL football. He was at the crows from 2007 until mid-2012.

In 2011, his last draft with the crows, he recruited Cam Ellis-Yolmen, an indigenous player with two black parents.

In 2010 he recruited Richard Tampling, who also has 2 black parents

Game, set, match :)))
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Hahaha two Black parents but would stand out like dogs nuts in any Black community. Im a redhead and Im nearly as black or will be when the freckles all join up lol.

signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:23 pm
Hahaha two Black parents but would stand out like dogs nuts in any Black community. Im a redhead and Im nearly as black or will be when the freckles all join up lol.

are you saying these AFL players have one white parent? :hmm:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

What the hell is this cam Ellis Tilman doing in ireland taking happy snaps with lethal weapons ?

Anyway I checked. Yolmans father is from Papua New Guinea. The policy statements regarding two black parents in the Afl clearly refers to Indigenous people’s of Australia.

Nice try nlol but as usual you look kinda dumb and ignorant bro

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:29 pm

What the hell is this cam doing in ireland taking happy snaps with lethal weapons ?

Anyway I checked. Yolmans father is from Papua New Guinea. The policy statements regarding two black parents in the Afl clearly refers to Indigenous people’s of Australia.

Nice try nlol but as usual you look kinda dumb and ignorant bro
Rendell's comments referred to recruits from remote communities where recruits may find the transition difficult. He doesnt say anything about both being indigenous.

Ellis-Yolmen's father is from Papua New Guinea, and his mother is an Indigenous Australian from Koonibba on the west coast of South Australia. Both are black.

Then you add Tampling.

Your BS is finally over chaps :\:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

This is what Mifsud said: ''A recruiter from one club told me that 'unless they have a white parent we are not going to draft an Aboriginal player and our club would not be alone in that','' Mifsud said.

It never says anything about two indigenous parents so F off.

Furthermore, Andy Mcleod, a proud indigenous player and advocate, said of Rendell: ''What I do know is that in all my dealings with Matt Rendell I have never seen it. We had him involved in our Aboriginal forums with the SANFL players last year and he was very good.

Plus we know he recruited indigenous players who didnt have a white parent.

Thanks for coming losers
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Why try and bend the truth nlol? Are you uncomfortable again and so feeling that strong urge to make bullshit up to try and sound like you’re correct?

Quite pityful really. Renders comments were specifically referring to Indigenous Australians. There’s link after link I can provide which proves that..and that you’re full of turd. And I sense you know that. What’s wrong with you dude?

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:43 pm
Why try and bend the truth nlol? Are you uncomfortable again and so feeling that strong urge to make bullshit up to try and sound like you’re correct?

Quite pityful really. Renders comments were specifically referring to Indigenous Australians. There’s link after link I can provide which proves that..and that you’re full of turd. And I sense you know that. What’s wrong with you dude?
provide a link where Rendell claimed he wouldnt recruit a player with 2 indigenous parents..... :roll:

Mifsud made the one white parent claim, and he never said anything about 2 indigenous parents, he said 'one white parent' :>::
Last edited by NlolRL on Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

You’re very uncomfortable now nlol. But do try and stay composed. Why did you see the need to bring Papua New Guinea into this equation??

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:46 pm
You’re very uncomfortable now nlol. But do try and stay composed. Why did you see the need to bring Papua New Guinea into this equation??
I didnt see where PNG were excluded. Indigenous people from PNG have dark skin too KE
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: why are you changing the wording of rendells policy now?? It was always the one white parent rule not two Indigemous parents!! Jesus nlol, way to show everyone how deceitful you’re being. Stick to the actual policy statement from now on please.

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Then despite KE's disingenuous attempt to distract Rendell also recruited Richard Tambling in 2010 who is an Indigenous Australian and his ancestry can be traced to the Woolna, a Northern Territory tribe
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:48 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:46 pm
I didnt see where PNG were excluded. Indigenous people from PNG have dark skin too KE
Tsk tsk tsk [-X now you’re lumping all Indigenous people in the one basket are you nlol? You do know it’s quite disrespectful to do such a thing and assume say a Maori person living in Australia has had the same intergenrational experience of discrimination and racism as say a Warlpiri person like Liam Jurrah.

Showing ur ignorance again here nlol. [-X

xman wrote: