Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

After they've used most of it to prop up fellow gold coast suns, brisbane lions, sydney swans and gws grants? Oh and not to mention teams like St Kilda and co, or how about taking the money away that the gov hands out like confetti to certain clubs to play at other venues. See, you have no idea. Most sports clubs out here in Aus rely on revenue from gaming. But but but, it's only RL that does that...... M<ate, I have no idea why I even bothered to post here again, I* think I need my own head read.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:02 pm
If you said the grass is green and the sky is blue, I'd know something was up, you are brainwashed and exactly what the powers that be want. Someone who will listen to any crap but the proper crap so they can keep their job and you can continue living in the land of OZ.

I don't care what clubs make what, they are different set up and always have been, if RL used the Leagues clubs revenue, you'd go blah blah blah and cry, yet I bet a lot of the revenue your lot talk about involves pokies money.

Hypocrite comes to mind and an ostrich when it comes to anything important, just keep following the sports and caring about nothing else until it's too late and you have nothing, not even ya damn sport.
Break down the difference of the clubs money poke money vs non poke money like we have done several times before!

Your nrlol clubs are next to worthless little pieces of shit!
Amateur crap shows as best
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:16 pm
After they've used most of it to prop up fellow gold coast suns, brisbane lions, sydney swans and gws grants? Oh and not to mention teams like St Kilda and co, or how about taking the money away that the gov hands out like confetti to certain clubs to play at other venues. See, you have no idea. Most sports clubs out here in Aus rely on revenue from gaming. But but but, it's only RL that does that...... M<ate, I have no idea why I even bothered to post here again, I* think I need my own head read.
you've been drinking the NRL coolaid. Most AFL clubs post a profit. We dont hear boo from NRL clubs...
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

LOl mate, we are not deluded enough to leave our house to the almighty fooody gods when we die, it's you braindead followers that do that shit. I couldn't care less how much money any of them have. If the sport survives, it survives, if it dont it wasnt meant too as times change. But I certainly wont lose any sleep over it, not like you brainwashed victopians.

Bloody mad, cant do a damn thing in the life cause it might effect the fooody, or their chance to watch the fooooody. Knuckledraggers.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:39 pm
LOl mate, we are not deluded enough to leave our house to the almighty fooody gods when we die, it's you braindead followers that do that shit. I couldn't care less how much money any of them have. If the sport survives, it survives, if it dont it wasnt meant too as times change. But I certainly wont lose any sleep over it, not like you brainwashed victopians.

Bloody mad, cant do a damn thing in the life cause it might effect the fooody, or their chance to watch the fooooody. Knuckledraggers.
wow, WTF have you been smoking? :hmm:
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:37 pm
you've been drinking the NRL coolaid. Most AFL clubs post a profit. We dont hear boo from NRL clubs...
Our clubs don't receive 10's of millions of dollars worth of handouts each year. And a big reute to you :cheers:
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:04 pm
NlolRL wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:37 pm
Our clubs don't receive 10's of millions of dollars worth of handouts each year. And a big reute to you :cheers:
yeah they do :^o

NRL clubs received a $65.8m increase in distribution of funds, with their annual grants rising from $8.4m in 2017 to $13.1m per club last year
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/02/28/nrl ... -for-2018/
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

The add in all those extra millions those league clubs are tipping in as well, required to run those little nrlol costs! That is around half the running costs as what an afl club is!
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

Its the reuteing annual grant . You metho swilling reute!

'We have the best sporting product in Australia – more people watched NRL than any other sport in 2018 – and we want to continue to establish new support bases around the country.'

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:56 pm
Its the reuteing annual grant . You metho swilling reute!

We have the best sporting product in Australia – more people watched NRL than any other sport in 2018 – and we want to continue to establish new support bases around the country.
im sure soccer and basketball believe they have the best product. Doesnt make it true.

Probably the only thing you could come close to claiming is you have the best TV sporting product since that is RL's focus and major claim. Yet you get less money from TV. Yet comparable games on TV are almost always won by the AFL :lol:
'
And that's where the comparison ends I'm afraid. In every other area you're almost down there with the Aye league :lol:
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

NRLW was watched by more people than any other woman's sporting code in Australia :thumbleft: Wow

NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:15 pm
NRLW was watched by more people than any other woman's sporting code in Australia :thumbleft: Wow
prove it
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

Aah - reute reute reute tranquillity now.

NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:56 pm
Aah - reute reute reute tranquillity now.
thought so
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Prove it . Really
Again .we have been over this a thousand times .
& the simple fact is RL was the most watched sport on tv .

I cannot believe you are that stupid .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o