Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Rugby League continues to Lead The Way!

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:11 pm
Lol we don't .
We leave the comedy up to you .

& I love how you explained away my post by talking about confidentiality agreements. Blah blah .
Yet ignored why women do end up taking a payment .
Keep sticking your head in the sand .
Gilty would be proud .
why do women end up taking a payment? You seem to have inside knowledge on the matter
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Read above
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:58 pm
Read above
they're you opinions though. I'm asking for THEIR reasons
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol not opinions
The female journo who reported Fevola for his toilet antics gave up for the simple reason that her career in sports journalism would be over if she went through with the complaint.
No AFl media accreditation on Vic means you don't have a career

Then there's the cops LOSING evidence on the Stephen Milne rape case & harassing the cop who tried to do the right thing

These are not opinions
These things happened .

Just have a look at what was insinuated to smear the name of the woman who dared to report a Giants player for avoiding drug testing.

The afl/media / police cartel make sure your name is mud .
All the while praising the SAINTLY player who would never do wrong .

This is how they operate .
Not that you'd ever see anything wrong with it .

afl
Lachie Whitfield’s ex-girlfriend reportedly contacted ASADA about his behaviour
THE drugs scandal involving AFL star Lachie Whitfield is reportedly the result of his ex-girlfriend ratting him out.

James Matthey@jamesmatthey news.com.auAUGUST 31, 20169:53AM

Whitfield and his ex-girlfriend when they were still an item.Source:Facebook
IT HAS been revealed the drugs scandal involving GWS Giants star Lachie Whitfield is the result of emails his ex-girlfriend sent to ASADA.
The woman reportedly contacted the anti-doping authority about Whitfield’s behaviour when no action was taken after she first raised the issue with GWS officials, The Daily Telegraph reported.
Whitfield was the subject of an AFL investigation after allegations emerged on Tuesday he had stayed at the house of then-Giants player welfare boss Craig Lambert to avoid drug testers at his own home.
His former partner reportedly contacted GWS football operations boss Graeme Allan about the matter in May 2015, but was apparently unsatisfied with the lack of action taken.
Speaking on SEN radio on Wednesday morning, chief AFL reporter for Fox Sports Jake Niall refused to blame the woman for exacting revenge on Whitfield, saying there was not enough information available to pass judgment on her motivation.
“She contacted ASADA by email when she wasn’t satisfied that things were moving,” Niall said.
When asked by co-host David Schwarz if she was a “scorned partner”, Niall replied: “I don’t know.”
“There’s a little bit of besmirching here (of Whitfield) Jake you’d think,” AFL legend turned media personality Dermott Brereton said.
“On the surface, yes, that would appear to be the case,” said Niall. “You can look at actions and report on them, but sometimes motivations are harder to guess.
“It has affected him as a person.”
Whitfield has been with the Giants since the beginning.
Whitfield has been with the Giants since the beginning.Source:News Corp Australia
Brereton appeared to imply Whitfield’s ex-girlfriend was out for revenge when he said her enthusiasm in following up the matter occurred when she was no longer with the former number one draft pick. However, he steered clear of making that allegation directly.
“The girl was quite persistent of this item and both times when she was quite persistent in wanting ASADA to follow up she was no longer with Lachie Whitfield, so you can make your own assumptions from that, because she was quite rabid in her pursuit of it,” Brereton said.
When told it was too murky an area to make any assumptions about the woman’s motivation for contacting ASADA, Brereton responded by saying he was merely stating facts.
“All I’m doing is handing you the facts of the timeline ... all we’re doing is presenting the facts, and you can make up your own mind on it.”
The Hawthorn great, who has worked with the Giants, was glowing in his praise of the 22-year-old. He said it was completely normal for players to spend time at the house of a welfare officer, and said it would be ludicrous for Whitfield to hide out there instead of a mate’s place if he was worried about drug testing.
Simply, Brereton was adamant it just didn’t add up.
“He’s an outstanding young man, bit of a bookworm ... nerd’s probably a good description,” Brereton said. “This type of allegation — he’d be the last one you’d worry about but it is there so it needs to be checked out.
“They (the Whitfields) live down in Mt Eliza, so if he is homesick, ill, out of sorts, having a massive argument with his girlfriend, he’s going to seek the solace with those welfare officers so it is completely normal to have one, two or more of those young Giants players staying with Craig Lambert on overnight occasions on regular occasions.
“Why would you hide at the club, the registered body and the registered welfare person? You’d hide at mate’s place.”
Lachie Whitfield and his ex-girlfriend at the 2014 Kevin Sheedy Medal Red Carpet.
Lachie Whitfield and his ex-girlfriend at the 2014 Kevin Sheedy Medal Red Carpet.Source:Facebook
GWS CEO Dave Matthews said an independent investigation vindicated the Giants midfielder and found no significant basis to support allegations he had reportedly attempted to avoid illicit drug testing.
The AFL has completed an investigation into the allegation, however, they have yet to release their findings and on Tuesday could not give a time frame for when that would happen.
It was reported on Tuesday there were allegedly incriminating text messages between Whitfield and his then-girlfriend.
Whitfield, as well as Lambert and Allan would face the prospect of two-to-four-year bans if it was proved they conspired to evade or were complicit in seeking to evade a drug test.
Both Allan and Lambert have since left the Giants — Allan was recently appointed football director at Collingwood and Lambert returned to work at the Brisbane Lions.
Matthews said GWS immediately alerted the AFL in 2015 when they became aware of the allegations and referred the issue to their integrity committee, which commissioned the independent report.
Whitfield is a key part of the Giants’ midfield.
Whitfield is a key part of the Giants’ midfield.Source:AAP
Asked why the Giants hadn’t taken any action against Whitfield, Matthews said: “Because the allegations that were put forward from a member of the public that were referred to a special counsel to investigate came back and largely were proven to be allegations that there weren’t sufficient evidence to support.
“So in that regard we didn’t see any reason at the time to take any action at all.
“In fact we’ve since extended Lachie Whitfield’s contract. He’s an important player to our club.
“We’ve got a lot of confidence in him and the report that we’ve received certainly was vindication for Lachie.
“We’re very confident and very comfortable in the report that we received and the action we’ve taken since our club, in my view, has acted properly every step of the way.”
Giants coach Leon Cameron expected Whitfield would play in Saturday week’s qualifying final against the Sydney Swans, but admitted the timing of the revealed allegation wasn’t great.
“It’s obviously not ideal, but he’s in the club today, he’s OK,” Cameron said.
“He’s got around his teammates and that (the AFL investigation) will sort itself out in time.
“But at this stage he’ll be ready to go next Saturday.
“It’s not going to affect us at all.”
Whitfield has had a solid season for the Giants, playing 19 out of their 22 home and away games and averaging 20 disposals a match.
— with AAP

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Lol

Whitfields ex gf is an example of what exactly?

What absurd examples
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
You didn't Read it dickhead . ..did you .
I'd ask you to read it to see where the character of anyone who dares to rock the boat is suddenly questioned ..insinuations are made all the while the good moral character of the saintly player is praised .
Jesus you need help .

No wait ..don't bother ..you just ignore where it looks bad so just keep living in your afl bubble .

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:20 pm
Lol
You didn't Read it dickhead . ..did you .
I'd ask you to read it to see where the character of anyone who dares to rock the boat is suddenly questioned ..insinuations are made all the while the good moral character of the saintly player is praised .
Jesus you need help .

No wait ..don't bother ..you just ignore where it looks bad so just keep living in your afl bubble .
She was an ex girlfriend who only complained about Whitfields behaviour once they seperated. Given the lack of evidence and a likely motive i think its fair to question her claim
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

NRL calls for code-wide ban on convicted players
The NRL has called on other codes not to offer a lifeline for those players banned from playing rugby league due to sexual harassment or assault convictions.

The Rugby League International Federation would also impose a global ban to ensure a player could not go overseas to continue playing professionally.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/n ... 855bf3575a
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Flanagan axed, Tigers boss gone: NRL comes down hard on Sharks and Tigers over major breaches

odd Greenberg has heavily punished two NRL clubs for serious breaches, deregistering Tigers CEO Justin Pascoe and Sharks coach Shane Flanagan and issuing more than $2 million in fines.
The NRL boss on Wednesday issued a notcie of intention to deregister Flanagan over breaching the terms of his 2014 suspension.

Greenberg also announced that Pascoe would be deregistered over a major salary cap breach involving a deal with club legend Robbie Farah.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Geez does this happen in AFLol .

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:40 pm
Geez does this happen in AFLol .
Lol

Essendons staff were heavily punished, unlike the shark's staff
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
Back to this .
The difference has been explained multiple times
As usual you ignore

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Both clubs staff should have suffered similar penalties from their competitions. They were both guiltu of employing Dank and failing to keep track of his actions
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh fuck .
The difference is how it was handled
You know that ..

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:16 pm
Oh fuck .
The difference is how it was handled
You know that ..
How they handled it related to asada bans idiot. Their league punishments for coaching staff etc should have been similar