6 years of profits

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

6 years of profits

Post by Swans4ever »

The Swans have recorded their 6th consecutive year of profits after a substantial payout to ANZ and depreciation of assets AND reduced AFL distribution fund AND payment to equalisation fund! Wonder how many RL clubs made profits in Sydney?
Sydney Swans Limited has reported a net profit of $53,224 for the year ending 31 October 2016 – profit before depreciation was almost $800,000. Net assets were $2,085,819.

The result comes after substantial compensation payments to ANZ Stadium to bring all home games back to the SCG one year earlier than contracted, along with reduced AFL funding and the Club’s contribution to the AFL equalisation funding.
http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2016 ... t-a-profit
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Re: 6 years of profits

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Yeah and take away the cola and they haven't got near a profit once, nice spin btw.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:02 pm
Yeah and take away the cola and they haven't got near a profit once, nice spin btw.
Lol read the annual reports thick shit!

Take away the pokes from an nrl club you have an even more worthless piece of shit sporting club
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

So, take away the grants from your lot and they'd be fucked too.

It's the same for most sports you dh. How about posting how much the swans have made in the last 5 years without their assistance above what the other heartland teams get?

Too hard huh, or will it be too close to what we all expect that fears you the most?
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
I recall last year swines saying cola was already stopped for the swans .
He didn't want to discuss it anymore after I posted they were still getting it in 2016.
Lol
What is it about a fumblefan that makes them tell lie after lie .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

When does it stop ?
Veni, vidi, vici
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Sorry but cola allowed them to spend more not money given to them. Geeze and you say AFL spin your just making it up as you go. The Swans have been getting less than clubs like Western Bulldogs, St.Kilda, Brisbane, Melbourne, Nth Melb, GC, GWS so your just showing how ill informed you are (even RL doesnt given equal distribbutions)
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Bhaaaaaaaa

The afl pay DIRECTLY
Swines you talk a lot of shit

Of course the club can make a profit when the afl is paying some of the wages

Sydney's controversial cost-of-living allowance will be removed by the start of the 2017 season but the AFL will compensate the Swans with a new rent subsidy, which the league will pay directly to footballers earning less than the average players' wage.

However, Greater Western Sydney appears to have been successful in its push to retain an additional $1 million in its salary cap, which the AFL will continue to support in recognition of the unique challenges faced by the Giants as they battle to establish themselves. GWS players will also receive the rental subsidy from the start of 2017.

The cost-of-living allowance that affords the two Sydney-based clubs an extra 9.8 per cent worth of salary cap room will be phased out - in the Swans' case over 2015 and 2016 - with all existing contracts, including Lance Franklin's, to be honoured going forward.

Instead the AFL will directly allocate an estimated $15,000 to every player on the lower side of the wage spectrum. By 2017 the qualification ceiling for rent subsidy is expected to include all footballers earning below an annual $300,000.

Lol
Explain that CAPT .
If someone else is paying part of player wages then that means the club isn't .
It's money saved ..

Jeez you should fuck off again till you can learn to be truthful

🤣
Xman wrote
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Swans4ever wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:25 pm
Sorry but cola allowed them to spend more not money given to them. Geeze and you say AFL spin your just making it up as you go. The Swans have been getting less than clubs like Western Bulldogs, St.Kilda, Brisbane, Melbourne, Nth Melb, GC, GWS so your just showing how ill informed you are (even RL doesnt given equal distribbutions)
Lol Parra
It's quite easy to catch this bloke out he's a compulsive liar
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with these fumblers .

Check this out

AFL
The Sydney Swans' contentious $900,000 cost-of-living allowance is being paid by the AFL

4 years ago
by MICHAEL WARNER AND MARK ROBINSON
Source: HeraldSun

The Sydney Swans' contentious $900,000 salary cap allowance is being paid by the AFL.

The Swans yesterday confirmed it was the league - and the not the club - which paid out the 9.8 per cent bonus.

Rival clubs expressed dismay, saying it meant the AFL had effectively paid for Kurt Tippett to become a Sydney Swan.

"It's a joke," one senior club figure said.

The Swans added Tippett to their premiership list in last year's pre-season draft.

But AFL boss Andrew Demetriou told the Herald Sun all clubs had signed off on the allowance about five years ago.

"It's not a secret. We went to the clubs and asked them as part of a unique cost - and the clubs all agreed," Demetriou said last night.

"It's a cost that other clubs don't incur."Clubs are also frustrated that the Swans are saving another $672,000 this season by listing six players as veterans - Adam Goodes, Jude Bolton, Ryan O'Keefe, Jarrad McVeigh, Nick Malceski and Lewis Roberts-Thompson.

Changes to veterans list rules mean all clubs receive $112,000 relief in the salary cap for eligible players.

"It's the perfect storm up there," the club figure said, pointing out that the Swans have featured in the finals in 12 of the past 15 seasons.

The AFL is reviewing the cost of living allowance and is under pressure to scrap it to equalise the game.

But the Swans have indicated they will fight to keep the bonus - also afforded to Greater Western Sydney.

"

🤣
Xman wrote
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Swans4ever wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:25 am
The Swans have recorded their 6th consecutive year of profits after a substantial payout to ANZ and depreciation of assets AND reduced AFL distribution fund AND payment to equalisation fund! Wonder how many RL clubs made profits in Sydney?
Sydney Swans Limited has reported a net profit of $53,224 for the year ending 31 October 2016 – profit before depreciation was almost $800,000. Net assets were $2,085,819.

The result comes after substantial compensation payments to ANZ Stadium to bring all home games back to the SCG one year earlier than contracted, along with reduced AFL funding and the Club’s contribution to the AFL equalisation funding.
Thanks for posting that. Was wondering when we'd see the financial affairs for last season.

Great news regarding 6 consecutive years of profit, record membership growth and record crowd numbers. Wow, any wonder why this club is considered the biggest sporting club in NSW. Could you ever imagine the Melbourne Storm being able to boast about something like that year after year in Victoria? Shows you just how big an achievement it is for AFL to rise to the top in NSW.

Well done Sydney Swans, you make me very proud to be a long time member/fan.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Be carefull Bea, the neigh sayers will go nuts! Seems like the RL trolls hate this as is evident above can't prove it wrong then bring up some other stupid thing ( even though RL gives money to the Storm that other clubs dont get).
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Wow how surprising .
You got caught out again & now are avoiding talking about it .
Easy to make a profit when some player$$$ are paid for by someone else .
Lol
You fumblers are hilarious .
Say one thing .
Get shown where it's a lie .
Then avoid the lie .

🤣
Xman wrote
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:14 am
Wow how surprising .
You got caught out again & now are avoiding talking about it .
Easy to make a profit when some player$$$ are paid for by someone else .
Lol
You fumblers are hilarious .
Say one thing .
Get shown where it's a lie .
Then avoid the lie .
Not caught out at all name a single club that DOESNT recieve money from the sporting body, the simple fact is the Swans recieve less than a lot of Melb based clubs in the AFL. Decrying because they recieve money for a specific issue doesnt mean they get the most overall, 10 other clubs in 2015 recieved more money (in distributions and OTHER funds) than the Swans, but keep using one reason by all means just makes you look ignorant and jeolous.
http://www.afl.com.au/afl-hq/annual-reports
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Loll he swans got extra paid for by afl house .
It's easy to show a profit when you don't have to pay the FULL WAGES for players ,
You can sugar coat it all you like .
They could show a profit because some of the money for players was paid by someone else .
Lol
Keep trying to ignore that fact .

🤣
Xman wrote
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Swans4ever wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:25 am

Reduced AFL funding :(/ still on handout :_<> :_<>
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys