Bandwagon Wanderers members now wont follow/support club

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
eelofwest
Coach
Coach
Team: Eels
Been liked: 0

Re: Bandwagon Wanderers members now wont follow/support club

Post by eelofwest »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
You can actually see the 14000 in the stands at wanderers games at spotless compared to the giants, that the difference and the truth.

:)
Bigger crowds that what your minnow mob draws
Really
Do you ever check before posting .
Do you ever think how easy it is to refute your constant bullshit

Eels 2016 home average ...no finals ....14,449
Giants 2016 home average no finals ...12,333

The STUpid is strong in this one
Thats with the Eels having there worst year on record and having the season killed off with the docking of cometition points, essentially leaving the Eels with very little to play for but pride alone. Now add in the ANZ games for Parra and the minnows of western sydney are just that Minnows.
Last edited by eelofwest on Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eelofwest
Coach
Coach

Post by eelofwest »

I find the title of this thread quite strange, especially when you look at the Wanderers ave crowd so far this year being over 20k.

From memory they still have another ANZ Sydney derby to come.

Easy ave over 20k for a dreadful year on the pitch.

The Midgets wish they could have a dreadful year like that..... :wink:
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Eels should have a good year crowd wise with nearly all games at ANZ. Only one game played I think with the capacity below 10,000 this year with the Darwin game. Also depends on form and how many decide they hate anz to much not to bother. But I'm sure our average will jump quite a bit this year.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
eelofwest
Coach
Coach

Post by eelofwest »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Eels should have a good year crowd wise with nearly all games at ANZ. Only one game played I think with the capacity below 10,000 this year with the Darwin game. Also depends on form and how many decide they hate anz to much not to bother. But I'm sure our average will jump quite a bit this year.
I agree, but if BA can get the players playing for the jersey like last year i am almost certain we will make the top 8.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

We got a good team, 8 shouldn't be a problem. Eels average crowd should jump back up around the 20 k mark seeing as a few sold out games over the years should have been taken to anz. Plus a few others like the tigers are starting to get their garbage together. Crowds will come for these games esp around easter. Hopefully the west Sydney sides are all firering for once.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

eelofwest wrote: ↑Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:26 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
You can actually see the 14000 in the stands at wanderers games at spotless compared to the giants, that the difference and the truth.

Really

Thats with the Eels having there worst year on record and having the season killed off with the docking of cometition points, essentially leaving the Eels with very little to play for but pride alone. Now add in the ANZ games for Parra and the minnows of western sydney are just that Minnows.
but but but!
as least the wanderers can attract the bandwagon fan :(/
the NRLOL clubs cant even do that :)))
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
You quoted that post where I showed you up once again as clueless or lying

Geez you are the king of self ownage
TLPG 🀣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🀣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

The idiot don't know much, out of all Sydney teams, parramatta has the largest bandwagon rolling along when going well. That's why they were called the jewel in the crown of Sydney rugby league, the giant bandwagoning west of Sydney where the eels rule.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

AFLcrap1 wrote: ↑Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:24 am
leagueiscrap wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:

Really

Bump
Why are you ignoring this dingbat .
Why do you post utter crap that can be refuted so easily .

Here's a hint to help.
Admit you have a problem with posting truthful/factual info
Get help
Then come back & check your info with a reliable source before you post .
It would save posters on here continually having to correct your lies .

🀣
Xman wrote
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: ↑Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:18 pm
leagueiscrap wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:

Really

Bump

Here's a hint to help.
Get help
](*,)
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Beaussie wrote: ↑Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:09 pm
What a bunch of softcocks these so called fans are. I can't hear the rabble behind the goals they say. The stadium is just too big they say. :lol:

If only they'd just admit, their club is playing shit and now they're just not that interested in attending as a result.

Fancy soccer flogs trying to tell people their game is big in Sydney. Pfft.. just look at the crowds for Wanderers and Sydney FC games home games for the real picture. What's Sydney FC's excuse for shithouse crowds in a purpose built rectangular shaped stadium. God they make you laugh. Such flogs :(/ :(/ :(/
Why Western Sydney Wanderers members haven't followed the club to Spotless Stadium
Dominic Bossi

Twenty-eight year-old Robert Jalalaty proudly boasts of being a Western Sydney Wanderers member since day one. He didn't hesitate to renew his season ticket this year, he will retain it for years to come but probably won't attend a match until the club returns to Parramatta.

"I'm not going to anymore games at Spotless [Stadium]. I felt like a tourist, I don't feel like a Wanderer anymore," he said.

Jalalaty is one of thousands of fully-paid members who have not followed the club to Olympic Park this season after the Wanderers were forced to temporarily relocate. Spotless Stadium – a ground built for AFL – will be the Wanderers' primary home for the next three years as Parramatta Stadium undergoes reconstruction and if fans are voting with their feet, it may have been the wrong choice of venue.

Loyalty and a strong performance last season helped the club register a record number of members this season – almost 19,000 – but the Wanderers have struggled to get their season-ticket holders through the turnstiles at Spotless Stadium. Of their three home games at the larger AFL venue, they are yet to attract a single attendance that's surpassed last season's average crowd figure of 14,297. That's despite entering this season as last year's runners-up, boasting a record number of season-ticket holders and moving to a venue that is 15 per cent larger in capacity.

Not even the lure of Tim Cahill's first A-League game in Sydney attracted members through the turnstiles en masse as just 14,232 fans attended last Friday's game; 600 fewer than when Melbourne City last played the Wanderers at Parramatta.

Of their two previous home games at Spotless Stadium against Newcastle Jets and Central Coast Mariners, only the attendance for the Newcastle match was higher than the corresponding fixture last year, which drew a low crowd on Christmas Eve. The Wanderers host Brisbane Roar on Friday night, which has traditionally been an attractive opponent for members but the club is hopeful a bumper crowd will be on hand.

"We're looking forward to a strong member [turnout] at Spotless Stadium for our match against Brisbane Roar in what will be our last match at the venue for 2016," a club spokesman said.

The Wanderers disappointing early season form hasn't provided the greatest marketing for the club though fans suggest it's the venue rather than the quality of football that's been the largest detractor from their entertainment experience.

Members say moving from a boutique, intimate football stadium such as Parramatta to the vast AFL showground in Olympic Park has left them alienated from the on-field action and killed the atmosphere.

"You go to the Stadium and you don't feel like it's your identity whereas they nailed it Parramatta, you felt like one of the players. At Spotless you're so far from the game, you can't hear the RBB," Jalalaty said.

The Wanderers are yet to win a game at their new home of the Olympic Park precinct [including ANZ Stadium] and opponents believe that may have something to do with their change in venues.

In moving away to larger stadiums that do not hold the atmosphere in the way Parramatta did, the Wanderers have lost a competitive advantage, according to opponents.

After losing the 2013 semi-final to the Wanderers in Parramatta, former Brisbane Roar coach Mike Mulvey said Western Sydney's single biggest advantage was playing in their intimidating home ground when at capacity.

Goalkeeper Dean Bouzanis experienced the power of the 12th man first-hand while playing for the Wanderers in the 2014-15 season before switching to Melbourne City. He played against his former club at Spotless Stadium last week and noticed a major difference in the atmosphere.

"Because it's an AFL ground it wasn't as intimidating as it was at Pirtek. I feel Pirtek, with being such a close stadium, the fans had more of an impact. At Spotless it didn't feel as loud and intimidating," Bouzanis said. "I just think it's the stadium that takes away from the atmosphere."

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/west ... sx022.html
Funny how a soccer team in just one city not two. Is still kicking GWS arse with
Less money,
Less promotion,
At the lower end of it comp,
And no draft pick advantages.

Must make you AFL fans feel pretty silly. Kevin Sheedy blamed the ethnic poplution, that don't understand a sport which rewards missing goals with no crossbar. :lol:
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡«πŸ‡· πŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

leagueiscrap wrote:
Really

http://afltables.com/rl/crowds/parramatta.html

Have a look around!

Now add in the fact one is a 5 yr old team in league heart land vs a team 60 plus years old based up the road in league heart land!

Bump

Here's a hint to help.
Get help
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: ↑Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:40 pm
Beaussie wrote: ↑Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:09 pm
What a bunch of softcocks these so called fans are. I can't hear the rabble behind the goals they say. The stadium is just too big they say. :lol:

If only they'd just admit, their club is playing shit and now they're just not that interested in attending as a result.

Fancy soccer flogs trying to tell people their game is big in Sydney. Pfft.. just look at the crowds for Wanderers and Sydney FC games home games for the real picture. What's Sydney FC's excuse for shithouse crowds in a purpose built rectangular shaped stadium. God they make you laugh. Such flogs :(/ :(/ :(/
Why Western Sydney Wanderers members haven't followed the club to Spotless Stadium
Dominic Bossi

Twenty-eight year-old Robert Jalalaty proudly boasts of being a Western Sydney Wanderers member since day one. He didn't hesitate to renew his season ticket this year, he will retain it for years to come but probably won't attend a match until the club returns to Parramatta.

"I'm not going to anymore games at Spotless [Stadium]. I felt like a tourist, I don't feel like a Wanderer anymore," he said.

Jalalaty is one of thousands of fully-paid members who have not followed the club to Olympic Park this season after the Wanderers were forced to temporarily relocate. Spotless Stadium – a ground built for AFL – will be the Wanderers' primary home for the next three years as Parramatta Stadium undergoes reconstruction and if fans are voting with their feet, it may have been the wrong choice of venue.

Loyalty and a strong performance last season helped the club register a record number of members this season – almost 19,000 – but the Wanderers have struggled to get their season-ticket holders through the turnstiles at Spotless Stadium. Of their three home games at the larger AFL venue, they are yet to attract a single attendance that's surpassed last season's average crowd figure of 14,297. That's despite entering this season as last year's runners-up, boasting a record number of season-ticket holders and moving to a venue that is 15 per cent larger in capacity.

Not even the lure of Tim Cahill's first A-League game in Sydney attracted members through the turnstiles en masse as just 14,232 fans attended last Friday's game; 600 fewer than when Melbourne City last played the Wanderers at Parramatta.

Of their two previous home games at Spotless Stadium against Newcastle Jets and Central Coast Mariners, only the attendance for the Newcastle match was higher than the corresponding fixture last year, which drew a low crowd on Christmas Eve. The Wanderers host Brisbane Roar on Friday night, which has traditionally been an attractive opponent for members but the club is hopeful a bumper crowd will be on hand.

"We're looking forward to a strong member [turnout] at Spotless Stadium for our match against Brisbane Roar in what will be our last match at the venue for 2016," a club spokesman said.

The Wanderers disappointing early season form hasn't provided the greatest marketing for the club though fans suggest it's the venue rather than the quality of football that's been the largest detractor from their entertainment experience.

Members say moving from a boutique, intimate football stadium such as Parramatta to the vast AFL showground in Olympic Park has left them alienated from the on-field action and killed the atmosphere.

"You go to the Stadium and you don't feel like it's your identity whereas they nailed it Parramatta, you felt like one of the players. At Spotless you're so far from the game, you can't hear the RBB," Jalalaty said.

The Wanderers are yet to win a game at their new home of the Olympic Park precinct [including ANZ Stadium] and opponents believe that may have something to do with their change in venues.

In moving away to larger stadiums that do not hold the atmosphere in the way Parramatta did, the Wanderers have lost a competitive advantage, according to opponents.

After losing the 2013 semi-final to the Wanderers in Parramatta, former Brisbane Roar coach Mike Mulvey said Western Sydney's single biggest advantage was playing in their intimidating home ground when at capacity.

Goalkeeper Dean Bouzanis experienced the power of the 12th man first-hand while playing for the Wanderers in the 2014-15 season before switching to Melbourne City. He played against his former club at Spotless Stadium last week and noticed a major difference in the atmosphere.

"Because it's an AFL ground it wasn't as intimidating as it was at Pirtek. I feel Pirtek, with being such a close stadium, the fans had more of an impact. At Spotless it didn't feel as loud and intimidating," Bouzanis said. "I just think it's the stadium that takes away from the atmosphere."

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/west ... sx022.html
Funny how a soccer team in just one city not two. Is still kicking GWS arse with
Less money,
Less promotion,
At the lower end of it comp,
And no draft pick advantages.

Must make you AFL fans feel pretty silly. Kevin Sheedy blamed the ethnic poplution, that don't understand a sport which rewards missing goals with no crossbar. :lol:
The aye league team seems to be kicking several of the nrlol teams arses as well!

GWS support is growing nicely and will only grow larger!
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote: ↑Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:44 pm

Really

Have a look around!

Now add in the fact one is a 5 yr old team in league heart land vs a team 60 plus years old based up the road in league heart land!

Bump

Here's a hint to help.
Get help
:(/ :(/ :(/
You quoted my post without replying .lol
& it's a post that showed how much shit you talk .
Well done
:(/ :(/

🀣
Xman wrote
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote: ↑Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:40 pm
leagueiscrap wrote: ↑Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:44 pm

Bump

Here's a hint to help.
Get help
:(/ :(/ :(/
You quoted my post without replying .lol
& it's a post that showed how much shit you talk .
Well done
:(/ :(/
Eels 2016 home average ...no finals ....13929

Have a look around!

AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys