The No.1 Football Code in Australia

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.

What is the No.1 Football Code in Australia?

Australian Football
59%
Rugby League
35%
Rugby Union
1%
Soccer
5%

Total votes: 83

notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: The No.1 Football Code In Australia

Post by notaleaguefan »

pussycat wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:13 pm
Your competition is a very top heavy competition. Your best 8 teams only make the finals , your bottom teams aren't included (Similar to Friday nights actually.)

Because RL only goes 100min and AFL goes 150m you benefit in the ratings by many viewers switching over for the final 50min of your game.

when you have 4 massive games , Some less enthusiastic fans aren't draw to all matches.

RL is also a far more tribal game. Also the NRL don't get ratings from its 15th side.

Viewers go out to pubs/clubs of a night , the Northern states have thousands more.

All buts aside thought we get the most :thumbleft: , the highest :thumbleft: , and have a superior average :rock: :rock: :rock:
Firstly Gollum a very creative but but there

Now back to the simple question that none of you tin foiled hat basement dwellers can answer!

The Kangawhoos! The National side and pinochle of League played at the highest form! :lol:

Why do they rate a touch better than the average Friday night gsme and crowds similar to match!

I mean the recent league grand final it was Australia the final failed to sell out at Suncorp 40k turned up and the rating was hardly worth noting!

So your but but is porkies

Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 44 times

Post by Terry »

notaleaguefan wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:02 pm
pussycat wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:13 pm
Your competition is a very top heavy competition. Your best 8 teams only make the finals , your bottom teams aren't included (Similar to Friday nights actually.)

Because RL only goes 100min and AFL goes 150m you benefit in the ratings by many viewers switching over for the final 50min of your game.

when you have 4 massive games , Some less enthusiastic fans aren't draw to all matches.

RL is also a far more tribal game. Also the NRL don't get ratings from its 15th side.

Viewers go out to pubs/clubs of a night , the Northern states have thousands more.

All buts aside thought we get the most :thumbleft: , the highest :thumbleft: , and have a superior average :rock: :rock: :rock:
Firstly Gollum a very creative but but there

Now back to the simple question that none of you tin foiled hat basement dwellers can answer!

The Kangawhoos! The National side and pinochle of League played at the highest form! :lol:

Why do they rate a touch better than the average Friday night gsme and crowds similar to match!

I mean the recent league grand final it was Australia the final failed to sell out at Suncorp 40k turned up and the rating was hardly worth noting!

So your but but is porkies
Pal, this is up there with your GF ticket promotion idiocy. It's a nothing, a zilch, a zero. It is totally pointless.

But I'll give ya the tip pal. RL has 3 tiers. SOO rate the highest on TV......of any show all year. Internationals usually rate around 1.5M against the Kiwis or Poms. The NRL's friday night games rate around 1M. Put 'em all together and RL is the most watched sport in Australia.

That's what ya call facts pal. Now what idiot point are ya trying to make?? Stand by folks.......this is gonna be hilarious lololololololol!!!!!!!!!!! I know why that village don't want this dill back!!!!!

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins

Post by AFLcrap1 »

It's mind boggling
The denial
The mass delusion that somehow 1out of 5 is better than 4 out of 5 .
The inability to accept ( it's been pointed out constantly ) that we are not a one trick pony
We are multi tiered ...yet they just put the blinkers on .
Bizarre behaviour

LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .

notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

Why does the national side the pinochle of league Kangawhoos rate not much better than the average Friday night game and crowd not much better?

Soo rates up to 4 million where do those hardcore league fans go for the national side?

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Waaaa
Waaaaaaaa
Waaaaaaa
Gold gold gold

LIC self ownage

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Terry wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:55 pm
Can someone please explain to poor silly Freddo..........for 24,357th time..........RL is a 3 tiered sport. This is why AFL cannot compete with it in overall comparisons.

I can see I'm gonna have to get the 'ol goldfish bowl out again soon!!!!!!!!!! These fumblers are incredible......and not in a good way !!!!!!!! They've got memory retention of a pinhead lololololo!!!!!
Lol goldfish .

LIC self ownage

Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 77 times

Post by Fred »

Just keeps going round and around... maybe a mirror is needed

Veni, vidi, vici

notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

Fred dude, I really don’t think it’s a difficult question. We we have to listen to how popular league is and it’s a 3 tiered system!

Playing for the country is the highest achievement a league player can do, Australian, NZ, England, PNG etc
SOO rates through the roof and apparently all the people who watch it are hard core league fans yet the Kangawhoos can’t come sell out a home RLWC final or get rating mich better than a Friday evening game

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol the posts by VI
Reek of jealousy .
Simple VI
There's a far bigger rivalry in SOO than tests .SOO has far bigger media attention .
Far more promotion . Etc .
Tests are big but nowhere near as big .

By the way how's the afl test team going . Maybe you wouldn't be so jealous if your sport had some REP appeal .
You are like the man with no feet who points & laughs at someone's shoes they are wearing ..

LIC self ownage

Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:20 am
Lol the posts by VI
Reek of jealousy .
Simple VI
There's a far bigger rivalry in SOO than tests .SOO has far bigger media attention .
Far more promotion . Etc .
Tests are big but nowhere near as big .

By the way how's the afl test team going . Maybe you wouldn't be so jealous if your sport had some REP appeal .
You are like the man with no feet who points & laughs at someone's shoes they are wearing ..
The VI is slowly getting it. The simple fact is the Kangaroos have been so dominant over the last 40 years a large part of the contest has been taken out of international games. A bit like what happened in AFL's SOO. The Vic's became so dominant no one cared and they canned the whole thing.

RL SOO on the other hand has been the juggernaut of Australian sport due to the magnificent contest every game, every series, year on year. The fans have made it the number one sporting event & sporting series in our great land.

Thankfully the Poms and Kiwi's have slowly improved to the point the contest is returning to Internationals. The crowds and TV ratings are great. If the Poms can win a couple of series against the Roos the hype and coverage will then approach Origin levels.

Facts count. I hope that helps.

notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

The Kangawhoos dominated for 40 odd years and still can’t get a decent crowd Or ratings much better than the average Friday night game!

Isn’t it funny how that audience from soo doesn’t transcend on to the national side no matter who they play!
Ffs they couldn’t even fill Suncorp for the nrlol wc final

Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

notaleaguefan wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:25 am
The Kangawhoos dominated for 40 odd years and still can’t get a decent crowd Or ratings much better than the average Friday night game!

Isn’t it funny how that audience from soo doesn’t transcend on to the national side no matter who they play!
Gee pal, you seem to get very upset about international RL. But I can fully understand it. Wouldn't it be great if the AFL had post season games that rate higher than their Friday night 'blockbuster' domestic season games. I bet Gilty would be all over that like a junior female employee at Fumblehouse lolololol!!!!!

Or something similar to International 9's. Oh.....that's right......they tried the AFLX freak show. How did that go pal lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have explained how the 3 tiers of RL operates in previous posts. Please re-acquaint yourself with reality. You are once again embarrassing yourself here my friend.

You could of course return to your days long rant about RL GF ticket promotions lololololololololol!!!!!!!! That was a bewdy lololololol!!!!!!!!!!! Really put us in our place!!!! How did that go again pal??????

leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 18 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

it is a very true point>> just look what the 2005 ASHES did for the POMS in Cricket.

and what happened to AUSTRALIA for the home ashes series >> it was the biggest we have seen.

notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

Terry wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:36 am
notaleaguefan wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:25 am

Gee pal, you seem to get very upset about international RL. But I can fully understand it. Wouldn't it be great if the AFL had post season games that rate higher than their Friday night 'blockbuster' domestic season games. I bet Gilty would be all over that like a junior female employee at Fumblehouse lolololol!!!!!

Or something similar to International 9's. Oh.....that's right......they tried the AFLX freak show. How did that go pal lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have explained how the 3 tiers of RL operates in previous posts. Please re-acquaint yourself with reality. You are once again embarrassing yourself here my friend.

You could of course return to your days long rant about RL GF ticket promotions lololololololololol!!!!!!!! That was a bewdy lololololol!!!!!!!!!!! Really put us in our place!!!! How did that go again pal??????
No terry lolololoon

3 tiers of rugby and the highest point being the national sides. The best players representing their country! You’d expect them to all rate 3/4 million and packed stadiums wouldn’t you terry? Going by the hype of soo!

Oh wait it gets no where near! Again the old question where do all those soo fans go

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Jealousy .
Lol he's got it bad

LIC self ownage