AFL V NRL GRAND FINAL 2016

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Re: AFL V NRL GRAND FINAL 2016

Post by Fred »

NlolRL wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
I wanted to have an avatar bet with a fumbler . But none will step up .

More Melb viewers will watch the NRL GF than Syd viewers watch the AFLOL .

After all the talk of how great Afl is going in Syd
Biggest team blah blah
& how insignificant the storm & RL are in Melb ...not one is willing to back it up .

They all go to water when asked to back their sport up .
Lol
1 point
AFL is going well, youd be hard pressed to say otherwise goven Saturday's epic ratings. However a non prime time v prime time comparison isnt fair, especially when the market we are comparing isnt heartland. Many Melbournians will tune in because its a convenient time to watch. Far less would watch if it was on in the Arvo.

I'll have an avatar bet on the total figure though, which is the important one after all
Think he or she did.
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

I never took it as i agreed. Melbournians love their sport and sitting home on a quiet sunday night preparing for work the next day quite a few are going to turn on the rugby leauge. More so than your casual or semi disinterested sydney personal on a saturday afternoon. A no brainer really.
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Yep I missed that post offering a bet on total ratings .
I was never confident that the Sharks would get a massive audience
Too many grub players .

But I was right .
No fumbler had the balls to take the bet .
Why is that
We are told constantly how big the swans are in SYD
How insignificant the storm are in Melb .
Yet I was willing to have a bet that more people in Melb would watch the storm than people in Syd watch the swans .

Seems the fumblers mouth off but when it comes to backing up their horseshit they have no balls
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Because prime time has a distinct advantage over non prime time. If they were both shown at the same or similar times i would have taken it for sure
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

As said also melournuans love a sporting event regardless.
Veni, vidi, vici
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

the Melbourne Public Really got behind Footscray

Crazy media attention in the Melbourne papers on Saturday and Sunday.

I looked online in the Herald Sun ( 43 Articles on the AFL Game) what a FISHBOWL

DID the Bubble do anything on the NRL Grand final on the Monday..

Talk about MEDIA BLACK OUT

the game got well over 600k and barly anything Is said in the STATE OF VICTORIA
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

They're scared of anything foreign down there in Bleaksville. It's like pre industrial revolutions days - they never move very far from where they're born and they hate anything new or different happening lolololololoolol. Kinda like Luddites.

It's like that poor kid who came from Bleakesville to play for the western fumblers - he was asked what the difference was living in Sydney compared to home. He said it was all good except he was gobsmacked to find out that not everyone in Sydney followed fumbleball like everywhere else in the country lolololololololololololol the poor bugger just had no idea.

They're totally insulated from the real world lololololol. I think that's why they can't believe that RL beat them in the ratings this year - it's just totally beyond their comprehension that anything different even exists let alone can compete with their fumbling mess of a 'game' lololololol. Sad really.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

leeroy*NRL* wrote:
the Melbourne Public Really got behind Footscray

Crazy media attention in the Melbourne papers on Saturday and Sunday.

I looked online in the Herald Sun ( 43 Articles on the AFL Game) what a FISHBOWL

DID the Bubble do anything on the NRL Grand final on the Monday..

Talk about MEDIA BLACK OUT

the game got well over 600k and barly anything Is said in the STATE OF VICTORIA
to suggest the storm didnt get coverage is completely misleading
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Post by Swans4ever »

Looks like a clear winner for the AFL!! 3 mil +. To 2.5 mil RL. Melb NRL 609k to Syd AFL 534k. Only just a win in city v city but in all reality one city has two AFL teams the other one NRL team so I say a draw - no doubt we will get the tin foil hat deny it but a clear win to the AFL!!!

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2016/10/sat ... -2016.html
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

Swans4ever wrote:
Looks like a clear winner for the AFL!! 3 mil +. To 2.5 mil RL. Melb NRL 609k to Syd AFL 534k. Only just a win in city v city but in all reality one city has two AFL teams the other one NRL team so I say a draw - no doubt we will get the tin foil hat deny it but a clear win to the AFL!!!

Great to see ya back Swino, everybody was very worried about ya!!!! Fumbleball shouldn't be the only thing in your life mate.....please get a few other interests. Nice win for you fumblers in the GF by the way - it's been a few years. Massive win for RL overall.....8 million+ in front and more to come - and thats with less games i.e. content.

Please keep yaself on an even keel Swino - maybe do yoga classes or learn a new language lolololololol.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Post by Swans4ever »

Terry wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

Great to see ya back Swino, everybody was very worried about ya!!!! Fumbleball shouldn't be the only thing in your life mate.....please get a few other interests. Nice win for you fumblers in the GF by the way - it's been a few years. Massive win for RL overall.....8 million+ in front and more to come - and thats with less games i.e. content.

Please keep yaself on an even keel Swino - maybe do yoga classes or learn a new language lolololololol.
Oh Terry you really are an idiot!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS