AFL realising the rectangular football codes are better with AFL X.

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Re: AFL realising the rectangular football codes are better with AFL X.

Post by Fred »

No. I am just asking if he played this year lol. I am not interested in whatever you guys (both sides) want to play it was just a simple observation.
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Simple fact is
RL players have made it to the top in AFL with little or no background in afl

Afl players .....um ..

Nope
Too unco
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

I think if offered the money fallout and hunt were offered they would go over and give it a go. Its like saying no afl player has ever gone over to hockey or Gaelic football or some other minor sport that pays less. Why would they. It's a risky move at best, pays less, and less profile.

Now I am happy that you and your crapper brother like to go on about this and afl crap has you by the short and curliest leauge is crap as he is factually right but we all know that both hunt and falou would never have had a look it at a normal club and we're just a promotion but hey I think hunt did okay with the opportunity he had.

Out of interest for others (we can let the crapper brothers coroner their well..crap) of the nrl so decided they wanted to pull a similar stunt (I doubt they would) which afl player would they go after....assuming they were starting a team from scratch and had them in to develop them?

Serious discussion please.
Veni, vidi, vici
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Fred wrote:
I think if offered the money fallout and hunt were offered they would go over and give it a go. Its like saying no afl player has ever gone over to hockey or Gaelic football or some other minor sport that pays less. Why would they. It's a risky move at best, pays less, and less profile.

Now I am happy that you and your crapper brother like to go on about this and afl crap has you by the short and curliest leauge is crap as he is factually right but we all know that both hunt and falou would never have had a look it at a normal club and we're just a promotion but hey I think hunt did okay with the opportunity he had.

Out of interest for others (we can let the crapper brothers coroner their well..crap) of the nrl so decided they wanted to pull a similar stunt (I doubt they would) which afl player would they go after....assuming they were starting a team from scratch and had them in to develop them?

Serious discussion please.
Union and college Grid Iron would be more likely chosen before AFL if the NRL ever wanted to code pinch players.

Funny how it is not a serious discussion when Fred is proven completely wrong. :cool:
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

I'm wrong? It was an opinion or thought. It is neither right or wrong.

But to what you said. I agree i think even the nrl adminustration is not so stupid to repeat the mistake the afl made in regard to hunt and falou. Forget how good they were or were not or the press received, I think it devalued the game and just upset those it was trying to appeal to.

But if they wanted to gey a big name in i think yes probably a union player but thats been done. An afl player with a high profile would garner far more press and create far more water cooler discussion.
Veni, vidi, vici