Who are the better Endurance Athletes - NRL or AFL players?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Who are the better Endurance Athletes - NRL or AFL players?

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Never played a first grade game .
Played in a trial match
That was all


Try again sarge


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
User avatar
leagueiscrap
Banned
Posts: 7911
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 11:08 am
Team: Essendon
Location:
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Who are the better Endurance Athletes - NRL or AFL players?

Post by leagueiscrap »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:Who are those no names? what have they done.

Explain yerself swines, you're rambling on like a lost senile man on the bus.

Make it clear, please, please...just make it clear bro
Look em up FIGJAM your the one making grandiose statements!
:(/ that was hilarious!

I said "on the flip side not one afl player has done the same and endured matches in the nrl"

And swinesy boy comes with a list of anateurs from the 50s and sixties and a few young fellas who played league or Union during their youth, switched easily to marngrook during their teens and then returned to rl. :(/

This is an utter fail swinesy. An utter utter fail. But you have succeeded on one measure with the young men you mentioned. You've Provied even further that rugby league players are more able to switch codes and succeed in enduring marngrook footy at high levels.

You've, quite simply, proven my point further without even knowing it!!! :(/ :_<> :(/

I am absolutely smacking you down and rubbing your face in steaming cow turd right now! :(/
why would an afl player want to make the change to league?
take a pay cut, play in empty stadiums, be laughed at by his family and mates & hang round, flogs that drink their own urine & have dogs lick their nuts


Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
User avatar
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Posts: 13144
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Who are the better Endurance Athletes - NRL or AFL players?

Post by King-Eliagh »

One look at afl players physique and prior sporting experience tells us they wouldn't be able to 'endure' a 3rd division rugby league match in a regional town.
No chance. They wouldn't last the distance


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5942
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:52 pm
Team: Sydney Swans
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Who are the better Endurance Athletes - NRL or AFL players?

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote:Never played a first grade game .
Played in a trial match
That was all


Try again sarge
Greg Brentnall played 108 games for Canturbury Bulldogs played in inaugural SOO - played for Turvey Park AFC before switching codes - your an idiot!


LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Who are the better Endurance Athletes - NRL or AFL players?

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Did he play top grade Afl
Or VFL at the time .
Tell me which club he played for .
Not some obscure pissy little club .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5942
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:52 pm
Team: Sydney Swans
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Who are the better Endurance Athletes - NRL or AFL players?

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote:Did he play top grade Afl
Or VFL at the time .
Tell me which club he played for .
Not some obscure pissy little club .
Oh FFS you said NOT ONE - here is someone from a lower level comp who plays 100+ games and SOO and the fact he switched codes is lost on you! This makes it even funnier because he WASNT an AFL player!! There you go folks their argument over dead and buried!!!


LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
User avatar
leagueiscrap
Banned
Posts: 7911
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 11:08 am
Team: Essendon
Location:
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Who are the better Endurance Athletes - NRL or AFL players?

Post by leagueiscrap »

King-Eliagh wrote:One look at afl players physique and prior sporting experience tells us they wouldn't be able to 'endure' a 3rd division rugby league match in a regional town.
No chance. They wouldn't last the distance
your NRLOL finest were out preformed by a bunch of kids straight out of an under 18s comp :thumbleft:

all the but buts you want ! put it in to reality and look what happened! your lot were a pathetic joke! to make it more of a joke, they went off to the union and are now starring :\:


Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Who are the better Endurance Athletes - NRL or AFL players?

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol swines when we talk of players switching codes it's about top level players .
Not some obscure pissy lower league

Show me a top level afl player who has made it to top level RL

EDIT
Just checked
& lol
Swines seemed to omit the fact that Brentnall was also playing RL as A teenager .
Now why would he do that .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5942
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:52 pm
Team: Sydney Swans
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Who are the better Endurance Athletes - NRL or AFL players?

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote:Lol swines when we talk of players switching codes it's about top level players .
Not some obscure pissy lower league

Show me a top level afl player who has made it to top level RL

EDIT
Just checked
& lol
Swines seemed to omit the fact that Brentnall was also playing RL as A teenager .
Now why would he do that .
There plainly in his record he was playing seniors for Turvey Park in the Riverina FL and changed codes to RL no matter how you twist it those are the facts (didn't Hunt play AF in school, seems you'll say anything if it suits your argument)


LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Who are the better Endurance Athletes - NRL or AFL players?

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
GB as a 14 year old was ALSO playing RL at the same time as he was playing AFL

It happens a lot in the Riverina .
Sportsman play both codes

Yet you failed to mention it .
Why is that

You keep ranting about changing to RL
He was already playing it you fucking Mong .

Funny how I highlighted this fact & you ignored it .

This is where you fuck up big time .
You ignore anything that discredits your posts .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5942
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:52 pm
Team: Sydney Swans
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Who are the better Endurance Athletes - NRL or AFL players?

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote:Lol
GB as a 14 year old was ALSO playing RL at the same time as he was playing AFL

It happens a lot in the Riverina .
Sportsman play both codes

Yet you failed to mention it .
Why is that

You keep ranting about changing to RL
He was already playing it you fucking Mong .

Funny how I highlighted this fact & you ignored it .

This is where you fuck up big time .
You ignore anything that discredits your posts .
Then why do you make a distinct when relying on Hunt playing AFL after he played that at school. Seems double standards - fact is I proved your statement wrong and your not man enough to admit it!


LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
User avatar
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Posts: 13144
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Who are the better Endurance Athletes - NRL or AFL players?

Post by King-Eliagh »

Fact is none of swines's examples are relevant to the discussion at hand.

This is the norm for swines's posts :lol:

He's picked a bunch of amateurs from the 60s, and numerous bloked who actually played RL first, then switched to marngrook, then switched back to RL. :lol:

A hopeless attempt from swines.

Just hopeless! :lol:


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5942
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:52 pm
Team: Sydney Swans
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Who are the better Endurance Athletes - NRL or AFL players?

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote:Fact is none of swines's examples are relevant to the discussion at hand.

This is the norm for swines's posts :lol:

He's picked a bunch of amateurs from the 60s, and numerous bloked who actually played RL first, then switched to marngrook, then switched back to RL. :lol:

A hopeless attempt from swines.

Just hopeless! :lol:
No you said NOT ONE AF player could do it - I proved not only have they but have done it to the tune of 108 games and SOO. (Since when was SOO played in the 60's). The fact is you and crapper just can't admit when wrong - just because an AFL player has never tried to play RL doesn't mean they couldn't - until you get one to switch codes how can you say they can't?


LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: Who are the better Endurance Athletes - NRL or AFL players?

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
When we discuss players switching codes on here .
It's always top level
Either AFl to NRL
Or previous
VFL to NSWRL or ARL

I'm not wrong .as you claimed
& why have you ignored where I showed you up .
You tried to claim a switch from AFl to RL by GB
When he was already playing RL as well as AFL .
Now why would you leave that fact out .
You ignored that question last time I asked


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Posts: 5942
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:52 pm
Team: Sydney Swans
Location:
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Who are the better Endurance Athletes - NRL or AFL players?

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote:Lol
When we discuss players switching codes on here .
It's always top level
Either AFl to NRL
Or previous
VFL to NSWRL or ARL

I'm not wrong .as you claimed
& why have you ignored where I showed you up .
You tried to claim a switch from AFl to RL by GB
When he was already playing RL as well as AFL .
Now why would you leave that fact out .
You ignored that question last time I asked
As NO AFL player has even considered it how can you prove your statement??? One thing to say IMO they can't but until one does at the highest level how can you say definitively they can't - speculation at its best. Again there have been those in past times from lesser comps that have which is a fair indication they can.


LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests