Are AFL supporters the most racist sports supporters in the world

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Are AFL supporters the most racist sports supporters in the world

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol but but but
In Aust the afl is by far the most racist .

Whiteyball bananaball or whatever it's racist .

Name one other code with the unwritten ONE WHITEY PARENT RULE .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

King-Eliagh wrote:

The calls for "One white parent rules", the booing aboriginal legends out of the game, crowd members throwing bananas at aboriginal players, footy show presenters dressing in blackface, club presidents referring to the Australian of the year as looking like a great ape, thousands upon thousands of supporters getting online to gutlessly vent their racist abuse at aboriginal players, islamaphobic fans spouting racist abuse to Muslim players, fans bellowing racist remarks towards Asian players, fans developing an Adam goodes Facebook page that represents goodes as an ape etc etc etc. the list goes on.

The afl is the most racist sports institution in the world today. Hands down. Without a doubt.

Live with it and make it better you ignorant clowns. Otherwise stand by to be called as you are - racist or racist apologists
Swines, did I not say this before you provided your variety bag of YouTube clips which outline less numerous and less severe instances of racism in several codes, not just one??

:lol: an utterly pisspoor effort swines. Just... Pisspoor :(/

Shall I provide more nasty incidences of racism in the afl to trounce your variety bag of you tube clips even more?

:lol:

The afl is by far the worst code when it comes to racist mothers, daughters, club presidents, media personalities, sons, coaching staff, players, fathers, fans and policy commentators (one white parent rule indeed!)

Denying the problem doesn't help your look there swines. You look a bit racist by ignoring it mate. Maybe just acknowledge it publicly now so we know if you're a racist or not mate.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
post_hoc
Coach
Coach
Team: Western Sydney Wanderers
Been liked: 0

Post by post_hoc »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Shut your hole lic. You're not contributing with shmack like that. Just diverting from racism because you don't wanna deal with it.

Posthoc you make a fair call. Though it's prob a little misleading. Perhaps there are some Russian "clubs" that are very racist. But that's a club. I'm talking about "sports" supporters ie code supporters.

In this instance The afl, without doubt is the most racist code in the world. I know it's a tiny sport, prob also one of the tiniest pro sports on the planet but think of it per capita/percentage wise and you'll see it's the most racist by country miles.

The calls for "One white parent rules", the booing aboriginal legends out of the game, crowd members throwing bananas at aboriginal players, footy show presenters dressing in blackface, club presidents referring to the Australian of the year as looking like a great ape, thousands upon thousands of supporters getting online to gutlessly vent their racist abuse at aboriginal players, islamaphobic fans spouting racist abuse to Muslim players, fans bellowing racist remarks towards Asian players, fans developing an Adam goodes Facebook page that represents goodes as an ape etc etc etc. the list goes on.

The afl is the most racist sports institution in the world today. Hands down. Without a doubt.

Live with it and make it better you ignorant clowns. Otherwise stand by to be called as you are - racist or racist apologists
What is really interesting about your examples KE, they are all inward attacks on their own people (the exception being the no Bendigo mob) Their are examples of influential AFL people being racist outwards (especially to football) but the amazing thing about your examples is they are actually attacking their own.
Football in NSW
- Football 200,868
- AFL NSW/ACT 28,468
- Rugby League 96,041
- Rugby Union 40,685
Football has 22% more players than the other football codes combined
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Yes yes that's a neat lil observation there posthoc. I'd say from a basic analysis your observation points to the fact there's shiitloads of brainless turds amongst the afl supporter base. Shitloads of em.

xman wrote:
post_hoc
Coach
Coach
Team: Western Sydney Wanderers

Post by post_hoc »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Yes yes that's a neat lil observation there posthoc. I'd say from a basic analysis your observation points to the fact there's shiitloads of brainless turds amongst the afl supporter base. Shitloads of em.
It does point to some sort of base level xenophobia, the fear of what is different.
Football in NSW
- Football 200,868
- AFL NSW/ACT 28,468
- Rugby League 96,041
- Rugby Union 40,685
Football has 22% more players than the other football codes combined
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

post_hoc wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
It does point to some sort of base level xenophobia, the fear of what is different.
I think you blokes are onto something. That must be why they fear any other sport. They hate RL, RU, soccer and anything that is not the great God fumbleball. That is why most of the fumbleball posters are here - they're scared of anything different and then yell and scream at it, abuse it and tell lies about it. Wow just like racists!!!!

I think these fumblers need a psychiatrist!!!!!
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

Terry wrote:
post_hoc wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
I think you blokes are onto something. That must be why they fear any other sport. They hate RL, RU, soccer and anything that is not the great God fumbleball. That is why most of the fumbleball posters are here - they're scared of anything different and then yell and scream at it, abuse it and tell lies about it. Wow just like racists!!!!

I think these fumblers need a psychiatrist!!!!!
Hahaha that's a quantum leap - if you don't like our sport your a racist - but if you throw bananas at an African soccer player in Rome, yell abuse with a megaphone, wear nazi arms bands at a soccer match your not??? Your past needing a physiatrist there you guys - Perhaps put your tin foil hats back on! Hahaha you guys are pathetic and KE seriously dude I think you should just let the water drain from the bathtub and stop drinking it!!!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

To the best of my knowledge worldwide There's only one recorded incidence of a player who's achieved pretty much the highest accolade an individual can achieve in a country (Australian of the year) being unceremoniously and comprehensively booed out of his sport for doing what the rest of the nation voted him into Australian of the year for, standing up against racism.

And that's the afl folks. The most racist sport in the world, without doubt. The code of afl is a throwback to Australia during the white Australia and assimilation policy days. It's really worth conducting a comparative research on actually. Tho the results would be as I say, it'd still be interesting to review anglo afl supporters perceptions of other cultural and ethnic groups in comparison to the perspective of white Aussies during the 1940s

Shameful stuff

xman wrote:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote:
To the best of my knowledge worldwide There's only one recorded incidence of a player who's achieved pretty much the highest accolade an individual can achieve in a country (Australian of the year) being unceremoniously and comprehensively booed out of his sport for doing what the rest of the nation voted him into Australian of the year for, standing up against racism.

And that's the afl folks. The most racist sport in the world, without doubt. The code of afl is a throwback to Australia during the white Australia and assimilation policy days. It's really worth conducting a comparative research on actually. Tho the results would be as I say, it'd still be interesting to review anglo afl supporters perceptions of other cultural and ethnic groups in comparison to the perspective of white Aussies during the 1940s

Shameful stuff
Yawn................finished talking shit yet FIGJAM?
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol you can't argue against KEs post so you're back to the Figjam rant .

Stay on topic sarge .
Was Goodes Awarded Aussie of the year
...yes
Did he make a stand against racism( selective ). Yes
Was he booed out of the game ..yes

If you can't argue or debate the topic then fuck off

🤣
Xman wrote
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Lol you can't argue against KEs post so you're back to the Figjam rant .

Stay on topic sarge .
Was Goodes Awarded Aussie of the year
...yes
Did he make a stand against racism( selective ). Yes
Was he booed out of the game ..yes

If you can't argue or debate the topic then fuck off
Did someone just go to the toilet and forget to flush?? A big blowie just flew in!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

On topic please .
If you've got nothing to add to the debate....lol you haven't because you can't argue against the facts

Then fuck off

Now let's discuss or argue against what KE posted .
Over to you

🤣
Xman wrote
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

He can't do it aflcrap1 he simply can't.

When he reads it his face goes all like

And alls he can reply is "shu'up figjam like you know you know don't what you talk bout...figjam" :lol:

It's basicLly the definition of a Ko. I come in with arguments and facts to back them up. He comes in with nuthin and ends up talking gobbledigook after I've smacked him down. Clear signs of concussion and disorientation. It's a knockout!! :\:

xman wrote:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote:
He can't do it aflcrap1 he simply can't.

When he reads it his face goes all like

And alls he can reply is "shu'up figjam like you know you know don't what you talk bout...figjam" :lol:

It's basicLly the definition of a Ko. I come in with arguments and facts to back them up. He comes in with nuthin and ends up talking gobbledigook after I've smacked him down. Clear signs of concussion and disorientation. It's a knockout!! :\:
Hahaha yeah sure FIGJAM sure like when you faught in the welter weight, feather weight and heavy weight title fights in one year! FFS the mans delusional!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Mods if this tool can't stay on topic ...
Fuck him off
Now sarge let's discuss what KE posted about Goodes .
Was it the truth ...I think so

What's your thoughts ..

🤣
Xman wrote