AFL players look so skinny when swapping jerseys with college Grid Iron players

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Re: AFL players look so skinny when swapping jerseys with college Grid Iron players

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
You must really love the sound of your own voice - what a lot of dribble you write. Every code does this it's laughable that you two find issue with it.
You're right, every code does do international promotions. But you forgot one thing swines me laddy.... the other codes you refer to have had significant success in achieving international participation and engagement at the professional and national representative level. The AFL...has not :(/ :(/

Eat shit and call me figjam! :\: :\: :\:

:lol:
That's your opinion and like all opinions they are like arseholes everyone has one and they all stink, yours doubly so. I look forward to the day just one of you bumsniffers could be objective alas I doubt that day will ever come! Until then as it seems a food your favourite of perhaps you take your own advice and eat it too! :>::
How can any one who dislikes this abortion of a sport be objective
Especially when supporters such as posters on here spend their time straight out lying about it or about rival sports .
You being the worst .
Again an opinion is not a lie, it can be misinformed or plain wrong but it can't be a lie - you have to prove someone was deliberately telling an untruth - on this forum as most people really post without reasearching the facts it can't be called a lie. You however my fine chum are worse than a liar - you are a gullible and unobjective. That can be far worse as it colours all perspective and won't allow you to accept others points of view - I on the other hand accept you like what you like and accept that for you RL is number one. I don't deliberately disparage RL other than to respond to those disparaging AF and I do it tong in cheek as after all they are all just games and there is far worse tragedy's in the world (and for the record most posters do the same on this forum). However the same cannot be said about you, you are serious about the things you say and that's why you throw the lie word around - it in someway gives meaning to an otherwise meaningless existence. So I'll end this with a fuck you and have a nice day! :))) :(/ :(/
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: AFL players look so skinny when swapping jerseys with college Grid Iron players

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
There's opinions & then there's lies .
When you clearly state something without saying IMO ..or I think or similar then you're lying .
What makes it worse is when you are shown you're wrong & you still state the same crap again .
& you have plenty of form doing that .

When you make a claim that I posted or said something ...start a thread on it then can't show anywhere where I actually said it ..then you're a fucking liar ...pure & simple .

This forum is to argue your sport ..with insults,witty replies etc .
Not to tell straight out bullshit then deflect for 10 pages .
It's what clogs up threads .
TLPG 🀣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🀣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

:blahblah:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Lol
There's opinions & then there's lies .
When you clearly state something without saying IMO ..or I think or similar then you're lying .
What makes it worse is when you are shown you're wrong & you still state the same crap again .
& you have plenty of form doing that .

When you make a claim that I posted or said something ...start a thread on it then can't show anywhere where I actually said it ..then you're a fucking liar ...pure & simple .

This forum is to argue your sport ..with insults,witty replies etc .
Not to tell straight out bullshit then deflect for 10 pages .
It's what clogs up threads .
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

I think the stupidity is strong in this one!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Well one of us has been caught out time after time after time .
& it's not me

Nice deflection .

🀣
Xman wrote
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
& it's not me

Nice deflection .
Your the one deflecting from the post not me - and I haven't been caught lying - maybe embellishing or wrong but not lying and when wrong I admit it unlike yourself!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Look swines, just give us a yes or no. Do you reckon afl players look ridiculous or physically inferior when they swap jerseys with college american footy players?

The answer should be good here folks :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Look swines, just give us a yes or no. Do you reckon afl players look ridiculous or physically inferior when they swap jerseys with college american footy players?

No
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Swans4ever wrote:
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Yawn.......same Ol same Ol - your a goose!
Yeah you must get pretty tired of me making you look like an idiot. Hence the yawn :cool:
And no comeback. :mrgreen:
Time to give up while your so far behind. :lol:
Hahaha how does it feel coming into a battle of wits unarmed??? You have the most feeble of arguments backed up by dubious facts and supported by clearly assumptions - how about you go back to whatever homeless shelter you swiped the phone from and apologise for wasting their precious data because you sir are an idiot! :)))
Yeah plenty of wit in AFL lol.. A point for missing and no crossbar. Yet some how people like you call that skill hehe.. :lol: :lol:

As for being unarmed, of course I am unarmed. No need for weapons when you dealing with someone so far behind lol. :\: =D> =D>
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡«πŸ‡· πŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Swans4ever wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

No
:(/

So umm do you think they look physically superior then?

*snickers

=P~

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Swans4ever wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
& it's not me

Nice deflection .
Your the one deflecting from the post not me - and I haven't been caught lying - maybe embellishing or wrong but not lying and when wrong I admit it unlike yourself!
Oh yes you've been caught lying
Many times

You've run like a gutless dog from the thread you started about what you claimed I said .
(AFL IN NZ )
Even after I posted proof that I'd said the opposite .
You're a fucking liar .

🀣
Xman wrote
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

Swans4ever wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Yeah you must get pretty tired of me making you look like an idiot. Hence the yawn :cool:
Hahaha how does it feel coming into a battle of wits unarmed??? You have the most feeble of arguments backed up by dubious facts and supported by clearly assumptions - how about you go back to whatever homeless shelter you swiped the phone from and apologise for wasting their precious data because you sir are an idiot! :)))
Yeah plenty of wit in AFL lol.. A point for missing and no crossbar. Yet some how people like you call that skill hehe.. :lol: :lol:

As for being unarmed, of course I am unarmed. No need for weapons when you dealing with someone so far behind lol. :\: =D> =D>
of course nothing but pure skill than dropping 5 meter side ways throw or running with the ball under your arm & then jumping on it only for it to be called a non tire because the player didnt have control of the ball
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

leagueiscrap wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

of course nothing but pure skill than dropping 5 meter side ways throw or running with the ball under your arm & then jumping on it only for it to be called a non tire because the player didnt have control of the ball
Yeah will always be a lot more skill than anything AFL has to offer.
Take a look at this forum post pic and laugh at how AFL players don't even look like footballers. :lol:
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²

UK Rugby League
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Swans4ever wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

Hahaha do I need to explain the insult?? Hahaha you are very stupid!!
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach

Swans4ever wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

Hahaha do I need to explain the insult?? Hahaha you are very stupid!!
lol comming from someone that I make an idiot of every time. :lol: :lol:

Must be hard getting outwitted constantly hey mate. :lol: =D> =D>
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²

UK Rugby League
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

leagueiscrap wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

Yeah will always be a lot more skill than anything AFL has to offer.
Take a look at this forum post pic and laugh at how AFL players don't even look like footballers. :lol:
That's why the leagues fines looked that far of place trying to make team in an afl start up side GWS and the suns. Being out preformed by a bunch of teenaged kids?right?

Bahaha do all the chest beating you want thickshit no1 you can't change reality.
Catching and throwing a Rubber ball from a 5meter distance then running with it under your arm does not take skill
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.