AFL players look so skinny when swapping jerseys with college Grid Iron players

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: AFL players look so skinny when swapping jerseys with college Grid Iron players

Post by King-Eliagh »

Swans4ever wrote:
You must really love the sound of your own voice - what a lot of dribble you write. Every code does this it's laughable that you two find issue with it.
You're right, every code does do international promotions. But you forgot one thing swines me laddy.... the other codes you refer to have had significant success in achieving international participation and engagement at the professional and national representative level. The AFL...has not :(/ :(/

Eat shit and call me figjam! :\: :\: :\:

:lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Re: AFL players look so skinny when swapping jerseys with college Grid Iron players

Post by Terry »

The reason fumbleball will never make it overseas is purely the game. It's got to be the the most unskilled, ugly, stumbling, fumbling, bumbling professional sport in the world. It's an embarrassment to our nation to have the name of our great country in the title of this low grade, laughing stock of a so called 'sport'.

Someone should take legal action to get the fumbers to drop the "A" out of AFL and revert to is original name of Victorian football. That would save the rest of the nation of the embarrassment of being associated with this muck of a 'game'.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
You must really love the sound of your own voice - what a lot of dribble you write. Every code does this it's laughable that you two find issue with it.
You're right, every code does do international promotions. But you forgot one thing swines me laddy.... the other codes you refer to have had significant success in achieving international participation and engagement at the professional and national representative level. The AFL...has not :(/ :(/

That's your opinion and like all opinions they are like arseholes everyone has one and they all stink, yours doubly so. I look forward to the day just one of you bumsniffers could be objective alas I doubt that day will ever come! Until then as it seems a food your favourite of perhaps you take your own advice and eat it too! :>::
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Terry wrote:
The reason fumbleball will never make it overseas is purely the game. It's got to be the the most unskilled, ugly, stumbling, fumbling, bumbling professional sport in the world. It's an embarrassment to our nation to have the name of our great country in the title of this low grade, laughing stock of a so called 'sport'.

Someone should take legal action to get the fumbers to drop the "A" out of AFL and revert to is original name of Victorian football. That would save the rest of the nation of the embarrassment of being associated with this muck of a 'game'.
It has never been called 'Victorian" football only the league and the only embarrassment around here is your ignorance!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Swans4ever wrote:
Terry wrote:

It has never been called 'Victorian" football only the league and the only embarrassment around here is your ignorance!
Geez pal for a fumbleball zealot you don't know much. Everywhere it was played it was known as Victorian football or the Victorian game. Before it was turfed out of NZ on the grounds of it's unskilled stupidity it was known as the Victorian game.

And geez I wish it would revert to that name. The 'game' and it's cognitively challenged supporters are a deadset embarrassment to the rest of educated Australia.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Swans4ever wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

That's your opinion and like all opinions they are like arseholes everyone has one and they all stink, yours doubly so. I look forward to the day just one of you bumsniffers could be objective alas I doubt that day will ever come! Until then as it seems a food your favourite of perhaps you take your own advice and eat it too! :>::

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Wow, so every single opinion stinks now?

:_<>

As i said folks, he's lost his marbles!

:(/

xman wrote:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Terry wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Terry wrote:

Geez pal for a fumbleball zealot you don't know much. Everywhere it was played it was known as Victorian football or the Victorian game. Before it was turfed out of NZ on the grounds of it's unskilled stupidity it was known as the Victorian game.

And geez I wish it would revert to that name. The 'game' and it's cognitively challenged supporters are a deadset embarrassment to the rest of educated Australia.

No never has no matter how much you need it for your argument! ](*,)
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Wow, so every single opinion stinks now?

:_<>

As i said folks, he's lost his marbles!

:(/
I'm surprised you've never heard of that expression given your high opinion of your knowledge? But what else is new! :shock:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I dont give two hoots whether its an expression or not.

It's dumb ... and you said it!

:_<> :\: :_<>

xman wrote:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote:

Well its been said many times including in the Dead pool a dirty harry movie in 1988. Whether you like it or not everyone does have an opinion and usually they do stink. So it seems you'll call anthing dumb you dont you don't agree with so it proves my point! :)))

Now back to your usual :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Swans4ever wrote:
Terry wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Terry wrote:

Wow, your ignorance is only matched by your stupidity lolololololololol. You better go and check on the history of fumbleball and that drunken fool Wills who supposedly invented it.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

It has never been called Victorian football https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History ... s_football. Your an idiot!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Swans4ever wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

Well its been said many times including in the Dead pool a dirty harry movie in 1988. Whether you like it or not everyone does have an opinion and usually they do stink. So it seems you'll call anthing dumb you dont you don't agree with so it proves my point! :)))

Now back to your usual :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
Swines, figjam became old hat in 1992. Now you're quoting sayings that were in vogue in 1988!!! :lol: you're going backwards man. Get with the times!

:\:

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Swans4ever wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

How can any one who dislikes this abortion of a sport be objective
Especially when supporters such as posters on here spend their time straight out lying about it or about rival sports .
You being the worst .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o