Origin 1 breaks viewer records again

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Re: Origin 1 breaks viewer records again

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Just because a team hasn't won doesn't mean they aren't competitive.

In 2001 everyone was saying the Kangaroos would destroy GB, yep the Kangaroos won the series 3 zip, but each match was alive right to the end with every match a win by 4 points or less and the first win being against a 12 man GB side when Adrian Morley got sent off in world record time after the very first tackle. Aus came from behind in all 3 games to win in the last 3 minutes.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Post by Swans4ever »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Garbage as usual swines.

The Kangaroos couldn't beat GB for 30 years, then Australia had a few wins. France came along and beat all for about 15 years, around this time Wales were champs in Europe over both Eng and France when those teams were beating Aus and NZ. Then NZ went on a run for a bit and GB won again, the last 40 years seen Aus go more or less pro compared to the others. The last 20 years has seen Aus, NZ and GB/ENG have fantastic competitive test matches, you have no idea what you are talking about as usual.
So where exactly was I wrong I said Australia was dominant for 20 years because they had better players than elsewhere - FFS now I'm getting criticised and then you say the same thing - your a fuckwit!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Swans4ever wrote:
For the same reason RL for over 20 yrs dominated international competition, there wasn't enough quality players being developed OS in comparison to Australia
What garbage, our test team might have won quite a bit over the years but at a lot of times, it made more sense for players to play in England for their clubs because of the money on offer and as I pointed out as well, not all wins over a period of time mean complete dominance like you like to portray. Even a sooky liebaby like yourself would have seen Stuart to Meninga many times over the years to save our arse at Old Trafford.

This point in time the NRL has the money, 10 years ago all the best players and youngsters were being poached by England because of the tax system, swings and roundabouts.

Just because 1 team or 1 country wins, doesn't mean the other clubs or teams are garbage as you suggest.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Aye, it was called victorian rules after all.

WINK WINK, it's looking at you right in the eyes.

None as blind as those blah blah blah, an ashtray shows more potential for logic than any of these VICTOPIAN weirdos, even the bloody state newspaper thinks you're all a bunch of drongos, yet you can't even see that :(/ :(/ :(/
Yeah such a fickle bunch these Victorian hipsters. I guess that is why we all laugh at them in NSW.
:wink:
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡«πŸ‡· πŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:

None as blind as those blah blah blah, an ashtray shows more potential for logic than any of these VICTOPIAN weirdos, even the bloody state newspaper thinks you're all a bunch of drongos, yet you can't even see that :(/ :(/ :(/
Yeah such a fickle bunch these Victorian hipsters. I guess that is why we all laugh at them in NSW.
Lol says the Sydneysider :)))
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
For the same reason RL for over 20 yrs dominated international competition, there wasn't enough quality players being developed OS in comparison to Australia
What garbage, our test team might have won quite a bit over the years but at a lot of times, it made more sense for players to play in England for their clubs because of the money on offer and as I pointed out as well, not all wins over a period of time mean complete dominance like you like to portray. Even a sooky liebaby like yourself would have seen Stuart to Meninga many times over the years to save our arse at Old Trafford.

This point in time the NRL has the money, 10 years ago all the best players and youngsters were being poached by England because of the tax system, swings and roundabouts.

Just because 1 team or 1 country wins, doesn't mean the other clubs or teams are garbage as you suggest.
I never suggested they were garbage only that Australia was producing more of the elite athletes.
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:

FFS you are a wanker!
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Swans4ever wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:

FFS you are a wanker!
Yeah I bet that is something you do plenty of in your spare time. :lol:
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡«πŸ‡· πŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
πŸ‡­πŸ‡²
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Just because a team hasn't won doesn't mean they aren't competitive.

In 2001 everyone was saying the Kangaroos would destroy GB, yep the Kangaroos won the series 3 zip, but each match was alive right to the end with every match a win by 4 points or less and the first win being against a 12 man GB side when Adrian Morley got sent off in world record time after the very first tackle. Aus came from behind in all 3 games to win in the last 3 minutes.
That was amazing Test Series.. G.B had it won too..
but Australia found away abit like QLD v NSW

I really hope they bring it back, was a great successful concept.