Popularity of AFL and NRL clubs in Sydney

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Mal
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 0

Re: Popularity of AFL and NRL clubs in Sydney

Post by Mal »

The old Caitlan X.......Man....Mr. 'that's not a ratings increase, that's just a schedule change'......LOLOLOLol........these blokes can't be believed.....they're discredited....LOLOLOL.

His other lunacy was 'that's not a ratings increase, that's just the same people watching more games',.....fair dinkum.......how do they expect people to take them seriously........bloody dills......LOLOLOLOL...
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon

Post by Xman »

You of all people have no right to talk about being discredited. In your short time on here you've made some of the most idiotic claims this site has seen. Up the top is the claim the AFLs crowds are better because one city is bleak and the other 2 are built 2kms from the desert.
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Mal
Reserves
Reserves

Post by Mal »

Wrong again Caitlan X........Man.........I never said the desert state capitals were 2kms from the desert. I said you can drive a few minutes from the CBD and you're in the desert. "Few" is very subjective.......in this instance it is correct. You have lied again........dear oh dear.....

And I stand by my Bleakbourne comment. Like my old uncle used to say, "I"ve been to Bleakbourne a dozen times but it was only open twice"........LOLOLOLOL
leagueiscrap
Banned
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

Mal wrote:
Dear oh dear Leaguey.....I did tell you to check with your Mum before sending........LOLOLOLOL....You really have trouble with numbers don't you. For Gods sake get someone to check the table with you!!!

The ratings are up 29% on the TOTAL compared to last year. The increase represents over 8.5 million viewers. Of those 230,000 can be attributed to Perth and Adelaide......a minuscule amount of the overall increase.

The 11% Fox increase is the average increase for each game not the TOTAL which is obvioulsy massively higher as they now simulcast all FTA games. Why Wookie has done it like that I don't know.

Now I don't expect you take this all in but for the sake of your sanity please get Mummy to explain it to you wery wery wery slowly.......LOLOLOLO
so basacially what your saying with out the WA & SA ratings the TV ratings would be around the same as last year or down on last year :thumbleft: :(/

great effort to try and hide that fact, thickshit no3
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
Mal
Reserves
Reserves

Post by Mal »

leagueiscrap wrote:
Mal wrote:
Dear oh dear Leaguey.....I did tell you to check with your Mum before sending........LOLOLOLOL....You really have trouble with numbers don't you. For Gods sake get someone to check the table with you!!!

The ratings are up 29% on the TOTAL compared to last year. The increase represents over 8.5 million viewers. Of those 230,000 can be attributed to Perth and Adelaide......a minuscule amount of the overall increase.

The 11% Fox increase is the average increase for each game not the TOTAL which is obvioulsy massively higher as they now simulcast all FTA games. Why Wookie has done it like that I don't know.

Now I don't expect you take this all in but for the sake of your sanity please get Mummy to explain it to you wery wery wery slowly.......LOLOLOLO
so basacially what your saying with out the WA & SA ratings the TV ratings would be around the same as last year or down on last year :thumbleft: :(/

Can someone help this dill?? Please.....please Leaguey .....people are laughing at you. I take back some of what I said about you.......you're not a liar........you're just a very very stupid specimen of the genus homo sapien sapien.
Mal
Reserves
Reserves

Post by Mal »

Dear Leagueyboy..........just to clarify the ratings for you and all the mentally challenged rabble ball zealots out there: The current RL ratings increase of 30%+ includes the increase for SA and WA which makes up about 2%. So this means the overall increase, without WA and SA, is 28%.

I don't expect you to understand this but please get mummy to check it over with you. Also: there are remedial tutors out there that may be able to help.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

Xman wrote:
You of all people have no right to talk about being discredited. In your short time on here you've made some of the most idiotic claims this site has seen. Up the top is the claim the AFLs crowds are better because one city is bleak and the other 2 are built 2kms from the desert.
Ouch!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Mal wrote:
Dear Leagueyboy..........just to clarify the ratings for you and all the mentally challenged rabble ball zealots out there: The current RL ratings increase of 30%+ includes the increase for SA and WA which makes up about 2%. So this means the overall increase, without WA and SA, is 28%.

I don't expect you to understand this but please get mummy to check it over with you. Also: there are remedial tutors out there that may be able to help.
Did you take off your shoes and socks to get those figures? Your talking about very small increases - by putting it into percentages is a very good way to say there is an increase but if Ai have 10 people watch a game regularly out of 50,000 and the next month 1 more person watches you could say there is a 10% increase but reality is the increase is marginal - good try but not chocolates!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Swans4ever wrote:
Mal wrote:

Did you take off your shoes and socks to get those figures? Your talking about very small increases - by putting it into percentages is a very good way to say there is an increase but if Ai have 10 people watch a game regularly out of 50,000 and the next month 1 more person watches you could say there is a 10% increase but reality is the increase is marginal - good try but not chocolates!
it not a marginal increase though is it ! Its an increase of way more than 1/2 a million a round.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Mal
Reserves
Reserves

Post by Mal »

Swans4ever wrote:
Mal wrote:

"Swanette, for a start there is a PNG side that plays in the Cairns AFL competition which is semi professional", you are once again showing that rabble ball zealots are either very very stupid or outright liars. I suspect they're both sadly!!!!!

The NRL has had an increase of 8.5 million viewers over last year to date - in TOTAL. Can you not process this information you dill. That is not a very small increase as you say. That is a massive 30%.

You and all your rabble ball mates seriously need to go back to school. That of course is presuming you've actually been to school......LOLOLOLOLOL......GET HELP YOU FIRST CLASS DILLS!!!!!

:[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[]
leagueiscrap
Banned
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

Mal wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
Mal wrote:

Can someone help this dill?? Please.....please Leaguey .....people are laughing at you. I take back some of what I said about you.......you're not a liar........you're just a very very stupid specimen of the genus homo sapien sapien.
lol im just pointing out what wookies chart says :wave: yet you keep trying to spin your BS :)))
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol you can't understand plain English .
A chart is way out of your league .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

pussycat wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Mal wrote:

it not a marginal increase though is it ! Its an increase of way more than 1/2 a million a round.
From SA and WA??? Your an idiot!
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Mal wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Mal wrote:

"Swanette, for a start there is a PNG side that plays in the Cairns AFL competition which is semi professional", you are once again showing that rabble ball zealots are either very very stupid or outright liars. I suspect they're both sadly!!!!!

The NRL has had an increase of 8.5 million viewers over last year to date - in TOTAL. Can you not process this information you dill. That is not a very small increase as you say. That is a massive 30%.

You and all your rabble ball mates seriously need to go back to school. That of course is presuming you've actually been to school......LOLOLOLOLOL......GET HELP YOU FIRST CLASS DILLS!!!!!

:[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[] :[]
Not from SA and WA which is what I was referring to in your post - your an idiot!
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Intentcity wrote:
So I'm guessing Mal is Raiderdave in drag?
no I doubt it. Mal might be just as deluded but he isnt abusive and vulgar like Dave was
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.