What does it take to make it to the top level of Marngrook footy?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Re: What does it take to make it to the top level of Marngrook footy?

Post by Xman »

Classic response from you when your argument has absolutely no fabric.

How about you tell me again how the AFLs average crowd in 4 cities is so much better than the NRLs because theres nothing else to do in Melbourne.

I love that story..........
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Mal
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Wests Tigers

Post by Mal »

Do ya........good boy/girl Caitlan X.....Man (by the way hope that's going well). See it's like this.............Bleak city gets bigger crowds for tennis, golf, car racing, horse racing, croquet, Gilligans game Polocross, yabby racing, long distance spitting, in fact anything.

The poor Bleak city inhabitants just want to take their poor demented minds off where they live........so the poor devils go anywhere......thus......great crowds for RabbleFL and all the other sports.......congratulations Caitlan. See I can say it.....RabbleFL have great crowds. However in the big scheme of things it means little as to overall popularity measurement.

The greatest indicator is .....of course......TV ratings. Just ask the broadcasters and advertisers. To that point the NRL has an increase of at least 30% this year. Now that is a massive, huge, gargantuan increase.

Bearing in mind RabbleFL was behind last year.....this year is going to be an absolute massacre by the NRL. You just have to take a bex, lie down......and suck it up Caitlan.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Mal wrote:
Do ya........good boy/girl Caitlan X.....Man (by the way hope that's going well). See it's like this.............Bleak city gets bigger crowds for tennis, golf, car racing, horse racing, croquet, Gilligans game Polocross, yabby racing, long distance spitting, in fact anything.

The poor Bleak city inhabitants just want to take their poor demented minds off where they live........so the poor devils go anywhere......thus......great crowds for RabbleFL and all the other sports.......congratulations Caitlan. See I can say it.....RabbleFL have great crowds. However in the big scheme of things it means little as to overall popularity measurement.

The greatest indicator is .....of course......TV ratings. Just ask the broadcasters and advertisers. To that point the NRL has an increase of at least 30% this year. Now that is a massive, huge, gargantuan increase.

Bearing in mind RabbleFL was behind last year.....this year is going to be an absolute massacre by the NRL. You just have to take a bex, lie down......and suck it up Caitlan.
again youre ignoring good averages in Sydney, Perth and Adelaide. Are they bleak too? Maybe its just theres so much else to do in Sydney. This is one of many NRL excuses for their piss poor crowds :(/ Too much else to do. Too much traffic. Too cold. Too hot. Too late, Too early. But but but....... :(/

As for ratings being the best indicator of popularity, athletics must be Australia's favourite sport http://www.abc.net.au/archives/80days/s ... 412111.htm :[]

However, the AFL get more money from TV which pretty much indicates which football code is number 1 on TV
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Mal
Reserves
Reserves

Post by Mal »

Gee....poor ol' Caitlan X.......Man.........how many times can one man/woman (by the way how's that going?) get it wrong.

The current NRL/RabbleFL deals are so close in value it is pointless debating which is bigger. The issue of the day is the NRL ratings are up 30%+. That means in the next deal the NRL will be on a mega mega bucks increase. Sorry for that Caitlan........LOLOLOLOLOLL
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Mal wrote:
Gee....poor ol' Caitlan X.......Man.........how many times can one man/woman (by the way how's that going?) get it wrong.

The current NRL/RabbleFL deals are so close in value it is pointless debating which is bigger. The issue of the day is the NRL ratings are up 30%+. That means in the next deal the NRL will be on a mega mega bucks increase. Sorry for that Caitlan........LOLOLOLOLOLL
so close its pointless debating........says the guy whose sport is 2nd despite the very TV friendly schedule :(/ :(/ :(/

Thanks for the laugh. Classic! :(/ :(/ :(/
leagueiscrap
Banned
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

Mal wrote:

FFS you sound like a broken record!
Wasn't the new deals the nrlols was going to be bigger!
Then we heard all the but buts why it wasn't!

The afl has full control of its schedule & deal is pretty much for its h&a round!

The nrlol sold its fixtures & deal covers the soo, h&a season,test matches, international, inbred cup etc.....

Yet the afl got more! It isn't rocket science retarrd!
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
Mal
Reserves
Reserves

Post by Mal »

You better check the latest ratings you poor bugger Caitlan X.....Man...........1. BBL 2. NRL 3. RabbleFL. BBL and NRL trending up. RabbleFL trending down. Get your wife/husband / bit of each like you.......to hide the razor blades......you'll always rate No 1 in Bleak city and the desert states......Yay !!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Mal
Reserves
Reserves

Post by Mal »

Hi Leaguey potty mouth...obviously maths isn't your strong point you poor bugger. Come to think of it neither is grammar or cognitive function.

Do you follow Collingwood and have a full time dentist?? If yes......it all makes sense.

Poor buggers......gotta feel sorry for 'em......LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Mal wrote:
You better check the latest ratings you poor bugger Caitlan X.....Man...........1. BBL 2. NRL 3. RabbleFL. BBL and NRL trending up. RabbleFL trending down. Get your wife/husband / bit of each like you.......to hide the razor blades......you'll always rate No 1 in Bleak city and the desert states......Yay !!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL
can you post these ratings? Id also like to see where the AFL are trending down.

Any chance you could back you claims up?
Mal
Reserves
Reserves

Post by Mal »

Yep....today's News Ltd TV ratings for 2015/16 Caitlan X......Man. I can't spoon feed you all the time you silly dill.........you'll have to look them up yourself.

Also: you might want to give some attention to your grammar.......it tends to get worse as the night goes on..... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: any reason for that????? LOLOLOLOL

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Lol Xman .
Do you fail to comprehend as well ?
Dingbat said they failed to walk in & play at the highest level .

No they didn't .
They did walk in
They did play at the highest level .

Seriously the Victorian education system need an overhaul .
Basic English comprehension should be at the forefront .
FFS spazza i need to keep repeating my self do i
they were picked as promotional tools & where the NRLOLS supreme finest
they failed spazza, struggled to make the team against some some kids! NRLOLS supreme athletes couldn't keep up with speed, skill & endurance. & where to stupid to read the play

put it simpley they were out played by kids
Lol .thats not what you claimed here .

so at the end of the day what your trying to say is king of the basement dwellers Eliagh the NRLOL players are just utter unco *********? because aparently any one can walk in and play AFl at the highest level, yet two of the NRLOLS finest tried and failed :wave:

See where you were scoffing at anyone can walk in & play at the highest level .
You then went onto say that the RL players tried & failed

Let me explain once again for the imba .
The RL players DID walk in & did play at the highest level .

You were wrong once again .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Mal wrote:
Yep....today's News Ltd TV ratings for 2015/16 Caitlan X......Man. I can't spoon feed you all the time you silly dill.........you'll have to look them up yourself.

Also: you might want to give some attention to your grammar.......it tends to get worse as the night goes on..... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: any reason for that????? LOLOLOLOL

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
ah, I see, didnt see that article today.

So BBL is number 1 on TV and number 2 on crowds. AFL number is number 2 on TV and number 1 on crowds

NRL is 3rd and 3rd :thumbleft:

Thanks
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Xman wrote:
Mal wrote:

ah, I see, didnt see that article today.

So BBL is number 1 on TV and number 2 on crowds. AFL number is number 2 on TV and number 1 on crowds

NRL is 3rd and 3rd :thumbleft:

Thanks
NRL 3rd? yet it's grand final has smashed AFLs grand final by half a million viewers for two years running with the national total.

I look forward to State of Origin blitzing every AFL game so far this year in the tv ratings too.
:cool:
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

I would hope SoO outrates afl home and away. It should easily I think. Just wondering whether it is nrl or arl? I think they are all combined.now but not sure.

But SoO ratings i dont think point to popularity of rl in general. Neither do grand finals as marquee games for their sports or special events. The nation stops for the melbourne cup but does not reflect popularity or when soccer has a qualifying game for world cup... Heaps more watch but hardly refkects popularity. They could play the superbowl every 4 years in melbourne and it would sell out, rate its arse off and be the talk of the town for a week but wouldnt be a reflection on popularity.
Veni, vidi, vici
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Fred wrote:
I would hope SoO outrates afl home and away. It should easily I think. Just wondering whether it is nrl or arl? I think they are all combined.now but not sure.

But SoO ratings i dont think point to popularity of rl in general. Neither do grand finals as marquee games for their sports or special events. The nation stops for the melbourne cup but does not reflect popularity or when soccer has a qualifying game for world cup... Heaps more watch but hardly refkects popularity. They could play the superbowl every 4 years in melbourne and it would sell out, rate its arse off and be the talk of the town for a week but wouldnt be a reflection on popularity.
State of Origin is an NRL event. How can lots of people watching something not reflect popularity?

Horse Racing is massive in Australia too. Is more than just Melbourne cup.
Your delusional if you think racing does not have a lot of interest here mate.

So AFL exhibition matches in New Zealand have halved in 3 years and canned all future Wellington matches.
What does that say about AFLs popularity in your opinion?
AFL can't get another nation to like their sport, what does that say about popularity lol..

And you can't use the NFL arguement because Gridiron is big in Canada as well as America.

Canada CFL
http://www.cfl.ca

AFL is the only one nation code.
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com