What does it take to make it to the top level of Marngrook footy?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: What does it take to make it to the top level of Marngrook footy?

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
SNAAAAAAAP
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
. Now if he plays 1st grade
And here lies the crux of swines' argument "if" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately swines we got proof with umpteen examples of folk making afl first grade. You got an 'if' for rl :(/
Spin the argument how ever you want eliagh self pro claimed king of the basement dwellers & oxygen bottles!
So yeah a total of 6 Victorians in 100 years has played in the nrlol! Several more players from qld and NSW have played in the afl
Why the hell would an afl player want to play league, hang around in a shit culture, be laughed at by his mates, be paid less, play in empty stadium.... Etc
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Shit culture. Really .m
Want to compare cultures .
Go ahead . It backfires every time you try to take the moral high ground .

As for why they'd want to give RL a go .
Lol if these fumblers were such great athletes they should be able to walk into any rep team in RL . The RL players walked into the highest level of Aflol easily .

A fumbler might want a chance to represent his country at his chosen sport .
Something he can't do playing AFL

Wouldn't it be good to play against traditional old rivals England or NZ
There's over a century of rivalry there .
Like there is in most other major sports in this country .
Except for fumbles & bumbles

So yeh I think a fumbler would if they had Any ability .
Any skills besides long distance running might want to give it a go .

But it's far different in a Sport where there's no penalty for fumbling the ball continiously or not being able to kick straight .

🤣
Xman wrote
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

Unfortunately swines we got proof with umpteen examples of folk making afl first grade. You got an 'if' for rl :(/
You are an idiot!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Swans4ever wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

You are an idiot!
If and but, but but but if if if :arrow:
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

You are an idiot!
If and but, but but but if if if :arrow:
There's no if or but KE is an idiot! :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

I repeat swines' argument lies with :lol: "if" an afl player makes the nrl then it's all fair and square :lol:

Even "if" this wild dream comes true it's one compared to heaps of other pro sportsman who've waltzed into top grade afl without 1 10th the years of training it's taken the southern youth of aus to make it! :(/

The intelligence of Swines argument is akin to a six year old dreaming ..."if" only I was batman :_<>

Swines you're a child arguing with a man, a toy soldier up against an adult human commando, a squirrel taking on a bear. You...my little one... Are a ...well the best one word I can think of right now is... A..... Pipsqueak. :(/

Now get the fukk outta here :lol:

Neeeeeeexxxxxttttt! :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote:
I repeat swines' argument lies with :lol: "if" an afl player makes the nrl then it's all fair and square :lol:

Even "if" this wild dream comes true it's one compared to heaps of other pro sportsman who've waltzed into top grade afl without 1 10th the years of training it's taken the southern youth of aus to make it! :(/

The intelligence of Swines argument is akin to a six year old dreaming ..."if" only I was batman :_<>

Swines you're a child arguing with a man, a toy soldier up against an adult human commando, a squirrel taking on a bear. You...my little one... Are a ...well the best one word I can think of right now is... A..... Pipsqueak. :(/

1st why would an AFL player take a pay cut - 2nd KE I'm gunna have to call you FIGJAM again, your obviously been starting at yourself in the mirror again and have lost all sense of reality - lastly this is an nonsensical argument because an NRL club wouldn't pursue an AFL player out of hatred - if they did it would be a second rate player because all the stars would be paid much more than RL can afford. That's why your an idiot!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Bhaaaaa
KE smashed him again .

If if if

Lol

🤣
Xman wrote
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

King-Eliagh wrote:

so at the end of the day what your trying to say is king of the basement dwellers Eliagh the NRLOL players are just utter unco *********? because aparently any one can walk in and play AFl at the highest level, yet two of the NRLOLS finest tried and failed :wave:
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

so at the end of the day what your trying to say is king of the basement dwellers Eliagh the NRLOL players are just utter unco *********? because aparently any one can walk in and play AFl at the highest level, yet two of the NRLOLS finest tried and failed :wave:
:(/ :(/ :(/
Self own age at its best .
Dingbat . The 2 RL players DID walkin & DID PLAY AT THE HIGHEST Level .

lol
Thanks for clearing that up

🤣
Xman wrote
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

lol
And look how they failed, the best seasoned nrlol athletes out played, much more faster, fitter, skilled & smarter buy a pack of kids
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
docker24
Captain
Captain
Team: Port Adelaide Power

Post by docker24 »

leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

lol
And look how they failed, the best seasoned nrlol athletes out played, much more faster, fitter, skilled & smarter buy a pack of kids
But but Billy Slater
EST. 1870
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

lol
Dingbat I was only correcting your stupidity in your post
Go reread what you wrote
You said they tried & failed. . No they didn't . They did walk in & did play at the highest level .

But but but but but but

🤣
Xman wrote
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

lol
Dingbat I was only correcting your stupidity in your post
Go reread what you wrote
You said they tried & failed. . No they didn't . They did walk in & did play at the highest level .

But but but but but but
They were picked as marketing jokes &/apparently were supreme athletes :(/ , they were given every opportunity to succeed but failed! Now apparently according to self proclaimed king of the basement dwellers eliagh and one from a different sport can play afl. So why did the nrlols fi east fail?
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys