Only a matter of time till there is an AFL team in every NRL team location.

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
dieingNRL
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Only a matter of time till there is an AFL team in every NRL team location.

Post by dieingNRL »

The NRLlol can't even sustain teams in capital cities while AFL just keeps growing. I am so certain there will one day be AFL teams in every city the NRLlol has teams. Canberra, Newcastle, Illawarra and North Queensland are all future locations for the AFL to put teams.
Our AFL is a juggernaught that the dieing Rugby code just can"t stop. We''ll just keep spreading and squeezing out the Rugby League teams till they are just a six team competion with crowds in the hundreds and clubs all going broke. You guys will be as irrelevant as an old Nokia phone.
While AFL will be a 20 plus team comp and still growing, killing off the few minor rugby league areas that are left. Is not a matter of if but when. We are already on track in Western Sydney with the Giants having bigger crowds and more members than almost every single NRL club there.
Once the Giants get as popular as the Pies and Richmond it will be all about AFL there. You will have no choice but to love the true indigenous Australian game. The way it should be. The future is bright for the true dominance AFL will have over every other footy code in this country.
eelofwest
Coach
Coach
Team: Eels

Re: Only a matter of time till there is an AFL team in every NRL team location.

Post by eelofwest »

dieingNRL wrote:
The NRLlol can't even sustain teams in capital cities while AFL just keeps growing. I am so certain there will one day be AFL teams in every city the NRLlol has teams. Canberra, Newcastle, Illawarra and North Queensland are all future locations for the AFL to put teams.
Our AFL is a juggernaught that the dieing Rugby code just can"t stop. We''ll just keep spreading and squeezing out the Rugby League teams till they are just a six team competion with crowds in the hundreds and clubs all going broke. You guys will be as irrelevant as an old Nokia phone.
While AFL will be a 20 plus team comp and still growing, killing off the few minor rugby league areas that are left. Is not a matter of if but when. We are already on track in Western Sydney with the Giants having bigger crowds and more members than almost every single NRL club there.
Once the Giants get as popular as the Pies and Richmond it will be all about AFL there. You will have no choice but to love the true indigenous Australian game. The way it should be. The future is bright for the true dominance AFL will have over every other footy code in this country.

:lol: :lol:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol .
1/10 for troll effort .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles-Wakefield Wildcats-England FC

Post by AFLsforPussies »

Sounds like one of Beaussie or Essendons mates. :cool:
Typical AFL dilusional clowns stuck in their own little AFL bubble believing that everyone will convert to their shitty sport lol =D> =D>

By the way who the the Pies lol :lol: :lol:
Growing Rugby League in the USA.
http://www.usarl.com

King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

eelofwest wrote:
dieingNRL wrote:

:lol: :lol:
:(/

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
dieingNRL

Post by dieingNRL »

AFL has 1.5 billion extra reasons to be able to. Too bad for thugby.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol .

🤣
Xman wrote
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

I knew afl4pussies was a troll
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol

🤣
Xman wrote