AFL Fans booing one of the best and fairest players ever to play the game out of the game

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Pete_09
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Brisbane Lions
Been liked: 0

Re: AFL Fans booing one of the best and fairest players ever to play the game out of the game

Post by Pete_09 »

I have also heard that Sydney Swans fans are going to throw eggs at people if they boo Goodes at the next game he plays. What is the world coming too!!!!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: AFL Fans booing one of the best and fairest players ever to play the game out of the game

Post by AFLcrap1 »

pussycat wrote:
Pete_09 wrote:
I agree with you %100 leeroy NRL

The only racist here is Adam Goodes saying all those things & thinking he is above being booed cause he is black. We cant boo that guy cause he is black"!! To me that sounds racist. Everyone is equal, why does he think he is above everyone
I don't think we should single out just one bloke, regardless of skin colour. I think we should all band together and boo all AFL players.
:_<> :_<> :_<>
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Pete_09 wrote:
I have also heard that Sydney Swans fans are going to throw eggs at people if they boo Goodes at the next game he plays. What is the world coming too!!!!
Not the world ,just some backwater racist,homophobic ,stuck in the past sport ...
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

I went to the game yest. Was pretty awesome the support.

All you afl racist platform begging wankers out there now know ur place. KE was right and you dikkbrains need to look in the mirror and admit ur poor pathetic judgement.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?