Does the AFL have a problem with packs of wild primitive racists roaming the stands at afl matches?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Does the AFL have a problem with packs of wild primitive racists roaming the stands at afl matches?

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 7:11 pm
So,Eddie is different .plol lthats a great explanation
He's not an AFl employee so they can't sack him .
So that means he is a fan ..a meme re of the public ..so they can ban him .
But they can't cause he's different .
Fucking lol x1000000
Eddie isnt a fan he's a club president, so of course he cant be banned from the football :roll:
As for beau Ryan ..yes he should have lost his job ( & has nowhere near the high profile McChins has )
But as has been seen ch 9 & the 2 footy shows don't seem to take racism very seriously
Sam Newman cough cough . Blackface..cough cough. Monkeys cough cough
He has far more form than any NRL footy show employee.

We can show where racism by high profile people is punished in RL
You show nothing but excuses as to why they're not in AFl .
LOL indeed. You crow on about Eddie's lack of punishment yet Beau Ryan, a RL media person, was also involved in a racist brain fade, and also escaped punishment.

Boy youre a hypocrite
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Does the AFL have a problem with packs of wild primitive racists roaming the stands at afl matches?

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh my
You. Can't have it both ways .
You can't claim that the AFl can't ban Eddie because he's not an employee .
Then claim they can't ban him because he's a club boss .
Lol
If he's not employed ..they can ban him .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 10:35 pm
Oh my
You. Can't have it both ways .
You can't claim that the AFl can't ban Eddie because he's not an employee .
Then claim they can't ban him because he's a club boss .
Lol
If he's not employed ..they can ban him .
they cant FIRE him because he isnt an employee, and theres no way they should ban him for what he did. The NRL also didnt ban a media personality for a racial indiscretion. SO how is the AFL worse? :roll:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/afl/afl-in ... 4z1pi.html

Yes, it appears clear and confirmed... there's been yet another publicised sighting of a primitive racist afl supporter with friends roaming wild in the stands during afl pre season match in WA...

Personally, I don't think the afl can do anything about it anymore, racism is too far ingrained in the afl culture. You just can't expect fans not to follow suit when two of the biggest names in the game promote racist views and acts on free to air tv. No. Best bet I'd say is those fans who are not primitives need take rotten eggs into the stadiums, each and every game they go to, so they can egg the primitive racists en masse. It's fair and what they deserve.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:31 pm
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/afl/afl-in ... 4z1pi.html

Yes, it appears clear and confirmed... there's been yet another publicised sighting of a primitive racist afl supporter with friends roaming wild in the stands during afl pre season match in WA...

Personally, I don't think the afl can do anything about it anymore, racism is too far ingrained in the afl culture. You just can't expect fans not to follow suit when two of the biggest names in the game promote racist views and acts on free to air tv. No. Best bet I'd say is those fans who are not primitives need take rotten eggs into the stadiums, each and every game they go to, so they can egg the primitive racists en masse. It's fair and what they deserve.
it was one idiot you knob, and his friends apologised to the people he abused.

Here's the difference between the AFL and NRL: AFL fans report these cases because they dont tolerate it. NRL fans on the other hand say nothing

http://www.espn.com.au/nrl/story/_/id/1 ... dane-gagai
NRL player abused by multiple NRL fans yet no complain was made against the offenders by others in the crowd

Williams said it was time for all fans to rally and call out any claims of racial abuse.
“We need to start looking to our non-Indigenous people in the crowds who hear these things,” he told NITV.

“We have to ask them to be allies for us. What you ignore is what you accept. That’s a packed stadium (on Sunday), and if this guy, if my friends are hearing it from a fair distance away there has to be people a lot closer that hear these sort of things.

“They haven’t said boo. It’s always the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people standing up and saying you know what, enough is enough, we are sick of this racism.”
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Errrm are you for real?

Do you seriously think the only cases of racism in afl crowds are the ones that are rightfully reported by the afl fans who aren't racist areaeholes? Seriously you're not the full quid on this matter are ya? I'll help ya. For every reported case that becomes public through an afl crowd member report there'd be atleast 10-20 others that go unreported. The sheer number of reports we hear in the media is only the tip of the fucking iceberg bro. And with goodes en masse booing we got to get an indication of just how massive the afl racist fan iceberg really is. They've shown their ugly heads. Very very ugly indeed.

It's disgusting watching you try to defend this nlol. Shame on you. Shame on you [-X

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:57 pm
Errrm are you for real?

Do you seriously think the only cases of racism in afl crowds are the ones that are rightfully reported by the afl fans who aren't racist areaeholes? Seriously you're not the full quid on this matter are ya? I'll help ya. For every reported case that becomes public through an afl crowd member report there'd be atleast 10-20 others that go unreported. The sheer number of reports we hear in the media is only the tip of the fucking iceberg bro. And with goodes en masse booing we got to get an indication of just how massive the afl racist fan iceberg really is. They've shown their ugly heads. Very very ugly indeed.

It's disgusting watching you try to defend this nlol. Shame on you. Shame on you [-X
where did I say every case was reported? :roll:

Fact is we hear of incidents in the NRL where the crowd does nothing or the NRL does nothing. The AFL generally act and AFL fans generally report incidents. There's a big difference.

Anyway, I'm more than happy to argue sport with NRL fans on here, but I'm done with you and your baseless slander. Fuck off loser, you can argue with yourself from now on. I'm done with you
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Umm you say the NRL does nothing after posting an article which highlights the NRL integrity unit and club we're investigating. Poor form nlol.

We hear of incidents in both codes. Fact is, we hear of so so so so so many more incidents in the afl. Youre throwing out smoke screeens and mirrors in a desperate attempt to avoid that fact. Quite sad really. Tsk tsk tsk [-X [-X [-X

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Jesus
Highlighting the rampant racism in afl has really pushed him over the edge
He's totally lost the plot

🤣
Xman wrote
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:33 am
Jesus
I have no issue discussing an issue that effects every walk of life, but fuck it if im going to let some moron accuse me of it
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:38 am
AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:33 am
Jesus
I have no issue discussing an issue that effects every walk of life, but fuck it if im going to let some moron accuse me of it
:lol:

Look how sensitive he's gotten in his attempts to deny the blatant and ridiculously high occurrence of racism that occurs in afl crowds. He claims goodes wasn't mass booed because he stood against racism, but rather because of cheating tactics yet can't provide a skerrick of evidence. Then, when he's shown up by moi, he chucks a hissy fit of epic proportions, the dummy gets spat and he says "I don't wanna talk with you anymore, because you called me a wacist!!" :cry:

:lol:

Toughen up princess. Can you point to where I called you a racist dear nlol? I can point to where I suggest you seem to be ignorant of its prominent existence in afl crowds and making up false truths to try and prove it's not ;)

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Predictions thread - how many weeks into the 2018 afl season proper will the afl be tarnished by racism

Post by King-Eliagh »

Nlol? :lol: you can stay outta this one ok pal :lol:

Folks of course it'll happen in round one. We know there's thousands upon thousands of racist arsewipes attending afl each and every weekend. BUT, when will the first public racism event occur within the broad institution of afl?

I say we'll not get someone caught / reported till round five. :|

On a side note I was actually drafting this thread less then 24 hours before the west coast racist incident this week but I got distracted and never posted it and then instead discussed the incident at hand. I first drafted it as "in 2018" not 2018 season proper. Crazy huh?

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Re: Predictions thread - how many weeks into the 2018 afl season proper will the afl be tarnished by racism

Post by AFLcrap1 »

I'm glad you clarified season proper .

Lol it hasn't started yet & already the Ni--er word is been screeched at the afl pre season

I'd say rd 4-5 .
They can't help themselves in southern Hicksville
Which coincidentally is about when 1/6 of the teams are quoted at 1000-1 by the bookies .

🤣
Xman wrote
Pete_2211
Rookie
Rookie
Team: Brisbane Lions
Been liked: 0

Re: Predictions thread - how many weeks into the 2018 afl season proper will the afl be tarnished by racism

Post by Pete_2211 »

When in 2018 will a Rugby League team draft a criminal. Oh its already happened at the Broncos. What a disgrace!!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Wrong again .
We don't have a draft you clown .& lol
Just lol at your clueless rant.

Would you like a list of AFL players who were signed by clubs after being found guilty

I've had this convo before & showed what a dumb dumb dumb insular mob some of you are .go read up on Dane Swan & the cleaner he bashed with a few mates .then refused to pay compo.

Then there's colloington signing krakouer after he got out of jail .

You really are not too bright.

🤣
Xman wrote