GWS out draws West Tigers!!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Re: GWS out draws West Tigers!!

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
They didn't fail dumbo .
They were amongst the HIGHEST paid in the sport .
Played at the elite level ..no higher level .
Lauded by coaches ,legends & media .

Lol dumbo .
& as for your claim of me misunderstanding ..lol
Read my sig ..it's there
they were recruited at a marketing tool, & were at the top of their game, but failed to make the grade in wooden spoon winning sides,
to slow
to dumb
to unskilled
not fit enough
:)))
the two NRLOL's finds Issy the failure and cant play AFL Hunt, not off to the Union and starring :\:
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol you can't argue with facts .
Played at highest level
Amongst highest paid
Lauded by plenty .

It eats you up that RL players can stroll into the highest level of fumbles ,with little to no background & make it .

Can't see any fumbler doing that in RL. .

Lol
& it eats you up .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Lol you can't argue with facts .
Played at highest level
Amongst highest paid
Lauded by plenty .

It eats you up that RL players can stroll into the highest level of fumbles ,with little to no background & make it .

Can't see any fumbler doing that in RL. .

Lol
& it eats you up .
oh hardly spazza! dont dream, just look at the outcome :thumbleft:

both were too slow, unfit, unskilled & just to fucken useless to make it in the AFL for wooden spoon winning sides!

now both off staring in the union :\:

what does that tell you about the rugby codes :))) :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

running with a ball under your arm, having the make the oh so tough decision to throw it 7 meters to your left or right :-k then if your teammate is smart enough he can catch it :thumbleft:
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Yes I looked at the outcome .
Big dollars .
Played at highest level
Lauded by coaches & media .

Lol at you getting so, upset with the facts .

Please show where any of the above is wrong .

🤣
Xman wrote
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLsforPussies wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Yep West Tigers only game in town on Friday night can only draw 7103 fans!!! That's right no competing games to draw the fans away - and a perfect night but only 7103 could be bothered turning up! GWS however 9079! The only other game in Sydney Penrith v Storm 11849 not even 3k more - in RL heartland, there main supporter base! How embarrassing that would be like Melbourne Storm outdrawing Collingwood! Looks like RL is rotting from the inside out!!!!
Haha what a dickhead lol.

Last GWS Giants home game was 7824. Which was probably bullshit judging by how many empty seats there were.

Last West Tigers home game got 14,234.

WEST TIGERS ALMOST DOUBLE THAT OF THE FAILING GIANTS :lol: :lol:
Well if you respond to a post 2 weeks later and compare it with different results! You are an idiot!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles-Wakefield Wildcats-England FC

Post by AFLsforPussies »

Swans4ever wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Yep West Tigers only game in town on Friday night can only draw 7103 fans!!! That's right no competing games to draw the fans away - and a perfect night but only 7103 could be bothered turning up! GWS however 9079! The only other game in Sydney Penrith v Storm 11849 not even 3k more - in RL heartland, there main supporter base! How embarrassing that would be like Melbourne Storm outdrawing Collingwood! Looks like RL is rotting from the inside out!!!!

Last GWS Giants home game was 7824. Which was probably bullshit judging by how many empty seats there were.

Well if you respond to a post 2 weeks later and compare it with different results! You are an idiot!
A crowd is a crowd, and Wests outdrew GWS comfortably you sook. :lol:

Have to laugh at the AFLs GWS Jokers. They were so confident at the start and look now.

Getting left for dead by a Western Sydney Wanderers A League club which is newer and has less money. And AFL having to spend extra to keep them just afloat lol. =D> =D>
Really shows AFL is not sport that will be taken seriously by multicultural communities.
Growing Rugby League in the USA.
http://www.usarl.com

Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLsforPussies wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

Have to laugh at the AFLs GWS Jokers. They were so confident at the start and look now.

Getting left for dead by a Western Sydney Wanderers A League club which is newer and has less money. And AFL having to spend extra to keep them just afloat lol. =D> =D>
Really shows AFL is not sport that will be taken seriously by multicultural communities.
FFS you trot out with the same line time and time again believe it or not EVERY city in Australia has suburbs with multicultural communities even Melb and AFL does pretty well in those communities - your hatred for a game astounds me - you must have had a misses that cheated on you with an AF player for you to hate a game that much!!! The Western Sydney waunderers play in an area that has a very large soccer presence and community it would have surprised me if they hadn't of done well - wasn't it said at the time that not having a team from this region was a mistake given soccers popularity??? You however overlook this - if we started an AFL side in Tassie of course it would be successful just the same if there was another Perth side. But GWS was ALWAYS going to be a challenge and long term!!! The fact remains that when this THREAD was started GWS outdrew the Western tigers THAT weekend playing in THAT area!! What is it that you don't get about that???? Idiot!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLsforPussies wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

before commenting go and have a look at the NRLOL expansion sides, the minnowbourne storm and Gold coke titans
http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/spo ... 7017340782
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/ ... 7069093375
http://www.theage.com.au/rugby-league/l ... -tlq5.html
:\: :\: :\: :\: :\: :\: :\:
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

Swans4ever wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

FFS you trot out with the same line time and time again believe it or not EVERY city in Australia has suburbs with multicultural communities even Melb and AFL does pretty well in those communities - your hatred for a game astounds me - you must have had a misses that cheated on you with an AF player for you to hate a game that much!!! The Western Sydney waunderers play in an area that has a very large soccer presence and community it would have surprised me if they hadn't of done well - wasn't it said at the time that not having a team from this region was a mistake given soccers popularity??? You however overlook this - if we started an AFL side in Tassie of course it would be successful just the same if there was another Perth side. But GWS was ALWAYS going to be a challenge and long term!!! The fact remains that when this THREAD was started GWS outdrew the Western tigers THAT weekend playing in THAT area!! What is it that you don't get about that???? Idiot!
its because the basement dwellers haven't left the security of their own home in a long while :roll:
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

before commenting go and have a look at the NRLOL expansion sides, the minnowbourne storm and Gold coke titans
Lol
Why the fuck are you ranting about the Titans in a GWS V Tigers thread .
You then top it off with a 5 yr old article about the Melb Storm .
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ get help son .
Youre obsessed .

🤣
Xman wrote
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

Lol
Why the fuck are you ranting about the Titans in a GWS V Tigers thread .
You then top it off with a 5 yr old article about the Melb Storm .
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ get help son .
Youre obsessed .
yes spazza because debts disapear
35 million of them & the owner of the storm throwing millions in to them!
you go to bed, close your eyes, in the morning the debt is gone :thumbleft:

FMD i wish that happened to my mortgages :(
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

So no proof

Thanks dumbo .
You lose again .

🤣
Xman wrote
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
So no proof

Thanks dumbo .
You lose again .
the proof was posted up top of the page tarrrd! like usual you just don't want to believe it & cry for proof
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Bullshit .
No proof has been posted .

🤣
Xman wrote
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

It's lies lies all lies!
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys