GWS out draws West Tigers!!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Re: GWS out draws West Tigers!!

Post by Xman »

Swans4ever wrote:
Xman wrote:
So every NRL fan has ignored my question. Gutless!

Come on. You tell me what average crowd the giants need to be considered viable
Well they won't xman because then they know NRL clubs in their own heartland will be seen as failures!!
of course thats why they ignore the question. If they say crowds over 10k are required they are condemning some of their own heartland clubs
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol .

I look at how many actually watch in a given area.

Not all can go to games ,or have interest only in their team .

All up the Giants are lucky to have 50k watching them in Syd ..crowd + tv .

A long long way behind RL clubs .

Sorry they're the facts .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Lol .

I look at how many actually watch in a given area.

Not all can go to games ,or have interest only in their team .

All up the Giants are lucky to have 50k watching them in Syd ..crowd + tv .

A long long way behind RL clubs .

Sorry they're the facts .
for starters, why apply a different standard to attendance for the Giants compared to NRL clubs. Surely if Cronulla or Penrith get regular crowds below 10k the Giants cant be criticised for getting the same. Furthermore, NRL clubs in Sydney are heartland clubs, and should have a stronger following than a new expansion club with no success to date.
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles-Wakefield Wildcats-England FC

Post by AFLsforPussies »

Swans4ever wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
GWS really are the laughing stock of Australian sport.
AFL were so confident that they were going to overtake Western Sydney. Then to be shown up massively by a newer Western Sydney A league club in its first year of inception. :lol: :lol:
Your just making this up - this was never said - they said it was a 25 year project and it would be a tough sell! Western Sydney has a large migrant population most of whom come from countries who only play soccer so why is their success a surprise - don't re-write history to suit your argument!
Excuses excuses, you choose not hear what your bumbling idiot sheedy said did'nt you.

Afl tried every dirty tactic in the book, from stealing NRL players, to making fields only permitted to be be used for AFL.

And where is it got them??? They are a joke lol.. Just like your little one nation code. :cheers:
Growing Rugby League in the USA.
http://www.usarl.com

Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

'stealing' LOL. Players leave RL to RU all the time

You laugh at the Giants yet their following is not much less than the storm's was at the same time in their lives. Its funny how you ignore the Swans though. You know, the team that got a crowd well over double the NRL in Sydney last night
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Xman wrote:

You laugh at the Giants yet their following is not much less than the storm's was at the same time in their lives. Its funny how you ignore the Swans though. You know, the team that got a crowd well over double the NRL in Sydney last night
Lol .
& can you show me where any RL fan at that time of even now ,,says the Storm are going to take over .
They are bigger than the rival clubs in the same area .

I can show you aflol fans who have & continue to state that about the midgets .SEE THIS IS WHAT YOU FUMBLERS EITHER DONT GET OR JUST IGNORE .
We don't ramble on with the utter shit you mob do

🤣
Xman wrote
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Id love to see evidence of people claming the Giants would take over Sydney
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Give them time blah blah blah it's a generational thing blah blah blah.

Just like the swines blah blah blah.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Give them time blah blah blah it's a generational thing blah blah blah.

Just like the swines blah blah blah.
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
exactly don't want to hear it, how the swans are easily the largest club in NSW :\:
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLsforPussies »

Xman wrote:

There is a big difference in the type of people from Sydneys West to all the wealthy inner city trendies and expats that follow the Swans.

Kevin Sheedys racist remarks about the Wanderers and AFL having to give an extra 3.25 million dollars in grants on top of the 20 million already given shows that it is costing AFL a fortune to keep them going.

Then you have falling merchandise sales and sponsorship lol. =D> =D>

leagueiscrap
Banned
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLsforPussies wrote:
Xman wrote:

There is a big difference in the type of people from Sydneys West to all the wealthy inner city trendies and expats that follow the Swans.

Kevin Sheedys racist remarks about the Wanderers and AFL having to give an extra 3.25 million dollars in grants on top of the 20 million already given shows that it is costing AFL a fortune to keep them going.

Then you have falling merchandise sales and sponsorship lol. =D> =D>
get an idea about football expenditure before commenting about it NFI :thumbleft:
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLsforPussies wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
AFL were so confident that they were going to overtake Western Sydney. Then to be shown up massively by a newer Western Sydney A league club in its first year of inception. :lol: :lol:
Your just making this up - this was never said - they said it was a 25 year project and it would be a tough sell! Western Sydney has a large migrant population most of whom come from countries who only play soccer so why is their success a surprise - don't re-write history to suit your argument!
Excuses excuses, you choose not hear what your bumbling idiot sheedy said did'nt you.

Afl tried every dirty tactic in the book, from stealing NRL players, to making fields only permitted to be be used for AFL.

And where is it got them??? They are a joke lol.. Just like your little one nation code. :cheers:
Oh so stealing players is a dirty tactic is it -
So all those players who were lured (stolen) from RU starting with Dally Messenger I suppose were just misunderstandings - or how RL and RU refused access to grounds in Sydney at the tern of the 19th century - RL has done the same and more but there is one difference between the two Aust Football is AUSTRALIAN not some half baked English game - and that's why you like it isn't it just another opportunity to look down on the Ol convicts ain't it! Maybe it's your insecurity that stops you enjoying a game - a game after all, not a political party or religion just a past time. You sir are a hypocrite!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

What a rant .

🤣
Xman wrote
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLsforPussies »

Swans4ever wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:

Oh so stealing players is a dirty tactic is it -
So all those players who were lured (stolen) from RU starting with Dally Messenger I suppose were just misunderstandings - or how RL and RU refused access to grounds in Sydney at the tern of the 19th century - RL has done the same and more but there is one difference between the two Aust Football is AUSTRALIAN not some half baked English game - and that's why you like it isn't it just another opportunity to look down on the Ol convicts ain't it! Maybe it's your insecurity that stops you enjoying a game - a game after all, not a political party or religion just a past time. You sir are a hypocrite!
Rugby Union and Rugby League buy each others players on skill.

AFL bought Izzy purely for marketing towards Rugby Leagues Islander fans. The guy is not even a good kicker.
Failed dismally for AFL though. Left early for less money and most Islanders still hate AFL :cheers:

AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol at fumble house thinking .

How's this for marketing genius.

We are giving the smaller white kids a chance to play a sport as RL is full of much larger poly kids,& they can play a sport where they won't get trampled by a much larger kid .

So let's pay millions for a large Poly man to play for our new team & attract the islander kids to afl .

Lol my only question is
That idea was so fucking dumb ,did dumbo work in marketing at that time ,before he was a pretend mine manager ?

🤣
Xman wrote