Thank god goodesy will be playing in sydney this weekend

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Re: Thank god goodesy will be playing in sydney this weekend

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Of course there's evidence of individuals disliking goodes xman yA silly twat. There'd be evidence of individuals disliking every great player of every sport known to mankind yA silly billy.

:lol:

Raiderdave is right, it's unfortunate a high % of afl fans have their heads firmly wedged up their asses.

In case you didn't notice while down there Xman, we are talking about a mass crowd booing every time goodes gets the ball. It's unprecedented for goodes until after that lil uneducated girl called him an ape. So please don't try change the context to suit your disrespectful agenda Xman. And remember always... I'm right you are wrong. ;)

And please, read my signature and tell me if you know the answer yet :lol:
[-X [-X

No, you asked for evidence he was booed prior to the incident in 2013. These threads show numerous posts from fans who tell a similar tale: he's a good player but plays dirty and stages for frees. Negative threads like these are common for unpopular players like Milne, Thomas etc. These opinions translated into boos at games.

There's your evidence
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/i ... 582/page-4

Another thread from BF in 2008: "is Goodes a cheap sniper"

These regular threads before any racial issues were common. Why? Because he was a dirty player who still managed to win best and fairest awards, and staged for frees. Many supporters thought he was given special treatment

Here's an example of his dirty play prior to 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b7QRl8aoRY
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ahh is that the best you could find Xman.

Members, I think this ones done and dusted, xmans shown us a vid where goodesy does something which is legal, yes within the rules, and is done by players every game whilst also showing us his own player diving for a free :_<>

Xman I don't think you could've stuffed ur foot any further down ur throat on this bro! :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

It's really quite pathetic now Xman. Just admit it. The reason you dislike him is because you think Eddie should be able to say what he said and should not be punished at all for it. And you can tell us if you think goodesy shouldn't have raised an issue with that lil racist girl as well. Comon Xman, stop ur pathetic self righteous tirade and tell us what you really think.

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:

Members, I think this ones done and dusted, xmans shown us a vid where goodesy does something which is legal, yes within the rules, and is done by players every game whilst also showing us his own player diving for a free :_<>

Xman I don't think you could've stuffed ur foot any further down ur throat on this bro! :lol:
it is done and dusted. I showed evidence to support my view, you've shown none :\:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
It's really quite pathetic now Xman. Just admit it. The reason you dislike him is because you think Eddie should be able to say what he said and should not be punished at all for it. And you can tell us if you think goodesy shouldn't have raised an issue with that lil racist girl as well. Comon Xman, stop ur pathetic self righteous tirade and tell us what you really think.
I dont like him because he is a dirty player yet dives for frees. I also dont like that he has effectively tried to make his unpopularity into a racial issue when other indigenous players are popular, and other players who have stood up to racism have been treated well. Wake up Adam, you're not well liked because you're a goose
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:

you clearly dont know AFL. it isnt legal to run through a player behind the play. Thats a dog act
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I never tried to stereotype every supporter of the marngrook. Beaussies not racist. Nor am I. It seems though there's many racist afl supporters in southern australia. this simply cannot be denied, the evidence is utterly damning.

xman wrote:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote:
I never tried to stereotype every supporter of the marngrook. Beaussies not racist. Nor am I. It seems though there's many racist afl supporters in southern australia. this simply cannot be denied, the evidence is utterly damning.
Go get fucked you over assuming self righteous wanker! You think you know what a racist is but your worse your a hypocrite. Now bring up the expected comments taken out of context (e.g. Like when I said I will not condem someone like a ship keeper until I heard their side of the story and one time I wouldn't walk into an alley because I was being followed by 3 koori's because self preservation is now racism!). You are such an idiot whatever you think you know about racism is just pure wrong. Definition - racism is changing ones behaviour based on another persons race. You are being just as condescending and mindless as any bigot!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS