NRL's much-vaunted $50 million surplus for the financial year has been overstated by about $30 million.

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Re: NRL's much-vaunted $50 million surplus for the financial year has been overstated by about $30 million.

Post by Swans4ever »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
As I said before and I'll say it again, I'll take the word of the former banker and the head of the NRL over a bunch of wannabe types with an agenda of the likes of you and wookie.
Yep bankers are totally ethical and upstanding members of society - they wouldn't lie! Hahaha ok believe what you like!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Re: NRL's much-vaunted $50 million surplus for the financial year has been overstated by about $30 million.

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

I don't care what they are, they answer to people like themselves that kill over money you dope.

You and your try hard mates in here can continue to rubbish this that and the other, you keep saying it is being looked at, what's that tell you?

They don't know yet, but you fuckwits take it all as gospel that the figures are wrong.

hey, that cliff over there isn't too high, I reckon you can make it, just take my word for it.

derp!
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Swans4ever wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
So they are looking.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Worked out what that means yet?
Oh so if the NRL is telling those clubs independent of them there is an investigation into it your not concerned?? Ok Ozzie bury your head in the sand!

Smith wasn't concerned. Nor was Ernst and Young(Australia's leading accounting firm). What they were concerned about however was people who made out they were soldiers.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
I don't care what they are, they answer to people like themselves that kill over money you dope.

You and your try hard mates in here can continue to rubbish this that and the other, you keep saying it is being looked at, what's that tell you?

They don't know yet, but you fuckwits take it all as gospel that the figures are wrong.

hey, that cliff over there isn't too high, I reckon you can make it, just take my word for it.

derp!
I didn't make a big deal of it I asked one question - how would it affect the NRL futures fund
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:

derp!
oi dipshit, david smith doesn't put a stupid pair of glasses on, put the pencil over the ear and pull out the old calculator and punches the sums in to the calcular and come up with the equations himself. a top tier accounting firm would be hired or their own in house accountants.

the NRLOL would be classed as the top tier organisation of their code :mrgreen: :(/ , their annual report would be passed through hands and departments for approval, david smith would not spend all summer tucked away in his office coming up with articles and bright pictures to make the annual report!

its not just a simple typo that David Smith has hit the wrong button on the calculator with. FFS your such a simpleton!

whats funny is the NRLOl has been caught out several times for fudging figures of various kinds, their claimed figure has always been vastly over never under :)))
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Big discrepancy 50 mil to 20 mil - it's funny but because someone is a businessman somehow they have integrity and can be trusted yet the same sort of businessman managed to keep quiet on Qantas's 2.8 billion loss - hahaha yep a lot of credibility for those type!!!
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

Swans4ever wrote:
Big discrepancy 50 mil to 20 mil - it's funny but because someone is a businessman somehow they have integrity and can be trusted yet the same sort of businessman managed to keep quiet on Qantas's 2.8 billion loss - hahaha yep a lot of credibility for those type!!!
its funny now the NRLOL have a great habit of vastly over inflating its numbers never under quoting them :(/
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol this thread is a laugh .
Look at the high & mighty attitude of the fumblers .
Looking down their noses at RL supposedly fudging finances.

Yet the aflol has been exposed as doing the same .

Oh my .
The backfire thread strike rate for fumblers is way way above RL posters on here ..

Lol
They should check out their own backyard before pointing the finger .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

The NRL in its annual report announced a net surplus of $20m , of the back of $50m operating surplus. What is the point of this thread?
Typical Vicheads trying to make something out of nothing :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Lol this thread is a laugh .
Look at the high & mighty attitude of the fumblers .
Looking down their noses at RL supposedly fudging finances.

Yet the aflol has been exposed as doing the same .

Oh my .
The backfire thread strike rate for fumblers is way way above RL posters on here ..

Lol
They should check out their own backyard before pointing the finger .
The difference is spazza the afl one is a news paper article.

The nrlol one the auditors found the mistake in the signed off annual report!

Big fucken difference!
It's funny how you basement dwellers whe. It suits just scream lies lies it's all lies
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

How long is it Since you've taken your medication ? Get your head out of the sand you delusional Vickhead

The only people that have lied here are the AFL, and if there lying about this then what else is this fraudulant organisation lying about?????????????????

If it was just a newspaper beat up and they really did have 89m in there future fund the AFL would sue the pants of them.

leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

pussycat wrote:
How long is it Since you've taken your medication ? Get your head out of the sand you delusional Vickhead

The only people that have lied here are the AFL, and if there lying about this then what else is this fraudulant organisation lying about?????????????????

If it was just a newspaper beat up and they really did have 89m in there future fund the AFL would sue the pants of them.
Blah blah read my previous post annual report Cs news paper
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol why did you ignore wookies .post where he stated the auditors had signed off on the NRL finances ,just like the AFLOL .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o