Truly beautiful city that is Adelaide

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Truly beautiful city that is Adelaide

Post by Beaussie »

Here for a work conference and from my observations in this lovely city, rugby of any sort is non existent.

Australian Football totally dominates the landscape here. Yep here in this part of Australia... a capital city no less, no sign of any form of English rugby. Apparently they don't even broadcast NRL games on TV here. Refreshing to hear eh? :thumbleft:

The NRL once did try expansion here. Not sure how to describe that other than an absolute disaster. :_<>

You really gotta love a truly football city like this where Australia's Game really shines. Something to be mighty proud of South Australians. :thumbleft:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Truly beautiful city that is Adelaide

Post by King-Eliagh »

Shatelaide?? :lol:

Let's set things straight. Shatelaide is shithouse because:

1. It's neck and neck with Perth for the most racist capital city in the nation.

2. It's gotta be the least multicultural and multi sport following city in the nation by a long shot

3. Economically it's been flatlining for decades. The markets shithouse and Last I heard they don't have enough cash to by electric trains :lol: if Abbott was consistent he's ask the city to be closed down, it's unsustainable.

4. Some cranky inconsistent minded bastard named wookie lives there

5. It's famous for being...wait for it... The city of churches :_<> get in one beaussie yA sinning turd and beg for forgiveness [-o< . How dare you ban moi [-X and while ur in there tell wookie to grow a brain.

6. If you take a swim and ur unlucky one of the great whites'll mistake you for a racist local and chew the shit out of yA.

7. Hindley street

8. Port adelaide and adelaide supporters

9. Kochies there lots

10. Who really knows the number of racist incidents occurring there daily but to use a phrase beaussie is famous for, "word on the street says" it's about 1476 racist incidents per day.

:lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Did you know that wookie? Beaussie, he's been famous for using that phrase in here for years now. :lol:

xman wrote:
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

King-Eliagh wrote:

1. It's neck and neck with Perth for the most racist capital city in the nation.

2. It's gotta be the least multicultural and multi sport following city in the nation by a long shot

3. Economically it's been flatlining for decades. The markets shithouse and Last I heard they don't have enough cash to by electric trains :lol: if Abbott was consistent he's ask the city to be closed down, it's unsustainable.

5. It's famous for being...wait for it... The city of churches :_<> get in one beaussie yA sinning turd and beg for forgiveness [-o< . How dare you ban moi [-X and while ur in there tell wookie to grow a brain.

6. If you take a swim and ur unlucky one of the great whites'll mistake you for a racist local and chew the shit out of yA.

7. Hindley street

9. Kochies there lots

10. Who really knows the number of racist incidents occurring there daily but to use a phrase beaussie is famous for, "word on the street says" it's about 1476 racist incidents per day.

Lol coming from someone who comes from westen sydney, commenting about other cities!
Western Sydney is a tax payers funded wasteland & have a look at it
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol a one whitey parent ball fan ,having a go at a multicultural area .

Welcome to 1950 .
Last edited by AFLcrap1 on Thu May 21, 2015 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Did you know that wookie? Beaussie, he's been famous for using that phrase in here for years now. :lol:
Yep very true .

But we shouldn't ask Wookie to shut down Beas .word on the street threads .
They are comedy gold ..
Great Lols to be had reading his continious predictions being wrong .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Post by Xman »

too true Beaussie. Was in Adelaide last year at a conference and took a stroll down to the Adelaide oval before an Adelaide game to try my luck an see if I could get in. Place was sold out again!. What a great facility though. They sure love their aussie rules in SA
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

The_Wookie wrote:
I live in Adelaide. And it is crap. And Id respond to KE, except theres no point when the man is behaving like a spoilt child and pulling insubstantiated shit out of his arse again.
Listen to this whinging line of 'it's unsubstantiated'. So is ur comment that you live in adelaide dipshit.

I am free to express my honest opinion champ. And Im sorry it hurts you but honestly, suggesting adelaide and Perth are likely equal leggings in the most racist capitals? it's based on historical, sociocultural and demographic factors champ. And if you can't cope with someone making informed judgements then I suggest you've chosen the wrong gig as moderator of a discussion/fight club

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Or you could put me on ignore wookie? That might solve ur issue with discussion?

xman wrote:
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Beaussie wrote:
Here for a work conference and from my observations in this lovely city, rugby of any sort is non existent.

Australian Football totally dominates the landscape here. Yep here in this part of Australia... a capital city no less, no sign of any form of English rugby. Apparently they don't even broadcast NRL games on TV here. Refreshing to hear eh? :thumbleft:

The NRL once did try expansion here. Not sure how to describe that other than an absolute disaster. :_<>

You really gotta love a truly football city like this where Australia's Game really shines. Something to be mighty proud of South Australians. :thumbleft:

:lol: :lol:

HAHA Bloody LOSER

STAY THERE THEN

:(/
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

leagueiscrap wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

7. Hindley street

9. Kochies there lots

Lol coming from someone who comes from westen sydney, commenting about other cities!
Western Sydney is a tax payers funded wasteland & have a look at it
You dumb Bubble MAN

WESTERN SYDNEY ECONOMY IS MASSIVE

YOU DELUSIONAL MEXICAN
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles-Wakefield Wildcats-England FC
Been liked: 0

Post by AFLsforPussies »

Beaussie wrote:

Big deal, why don't we talk about Northern England. A place with 14 times the population of South Australia where nobody even knows what AFL is lol. If you said you liked AFL in Northern UK, the response would be what the fook is that?? :(/ :(/

Or New Zealand, a place where AFL never took off and just disappeared with no free to air coverage. =D> =D>
Last edited by AFLsforPussies on Thu May 21, 2015 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Growing Rugby League in the USA.
http://www.usarl.com

ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

No rugby of any sort, might explain why it's the serial capital of Australia eh, you know, having to put up with fumbles and bumbles 24/7 would drive anyone nuts.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Still the serial killer cap of this great nation.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

The_Wookie wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
The_Wookie wrote:
I live in Adelaide. And it is crap. And Id respond to KE, except theres no point when the man is behaving like a spoilt child and pulling insubstantiated shit out of his arse again.
Listen to this whinging line of 'it's unsubstantiated'. So is ur comment that you live in adelaide dipshit.

I am free to express my honest opinion champ. And Im sorry it hurts you but honestly, suggesting adelaide and Perth are likely equal leggings in the most racist capitals? it's based on historical, sociocultural and demographic factors champ. And if you can't cope with someone making informed judgements then I suggest you've chosen the wrong gig as moderator of a discussion/fight club

Actually you said i live in Adelaide fuckwit. I said it well after you. Its well documented here and on bigfooty that i live here, so unsubstantiated it most certainly is not. Again, a little research wouldnt go astray.

You are free to express an opinion. Im free to call you out for being full of shit with no supporting evidence. Accordingly you are the league leader for talking out your ass. Which historical, sociocultural and demographic factors exist here and in perth that are greater than those in the eastern seaboard exactly?

And as mod, and admin, I dont care what you, KE, specifically think about my job and how I should handle it.
That's better, so going off this I won't be banned again for expressing an opinion. Thanks but you really should apologise for banning me before.

Historically and to this day isolated Adelaide and Perth are less multicultural. There's masses of research which points that the less multicultural a city the higher potential for racism. It's just the way it is I'm afraid wookie.

Where'd the 'one whitey parent' comment come from again?

xman wrote: