Truly beautiful city that is Adelaide

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Truly beautiful city that is Adelaide

Post by King-Eliagh »

I think the best bet to avoid mod decision discussion would be for mods to refer to the rule they are enforcing when conducting bans. Just a piece of advice wookie, take it kindly my man,not as a threat ok ? :).

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

leeroy*NRL* wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Shatelaide?? :lol:

Let's set things straight. Shatelaide is shithouse because:

1. It's neck and neck with Perth for the most racist capital city in the nation.

2. It's gotta be the least multicultural and multi sport following city in the nation by a long shot

3. Economically it's been flatlining for decades. The markets shithouse and Last I heard they don't have enough cash to by electric trains :lol: if Abbott was consistent he's ask the city to be closed down, it's unsustainable.

4. Some cranky inconsistent minded bastard named wookie lives there

5. It's famous for being...wait for it... The city of churches :_<> get in one beaussie yA sinning turd and beg for forgiveness [-o< . How dare you ban moi [-X and while ur in there tell wookie to grow a brain.

6. If you take a swim and ur unlucky one of the great whites'll mistake you for a racist local and chew the shit out of yA.

7. Hindley street

8. Port adelaide and adelaide supporters

9. Kochies there lots

10. Who really knows the number of racist incidents occurring there daily but to use a phrase beaussie is famous for, "word on the street says" it's about 1476 racist incidents per day.

:lol:
Lol coming from someone who comes from westen sydney, commenting about other cities!
Western Sydney is a tax payers funded wasteland & have a look at it
You dumb Bubble MAN

WESTERN SYDNEY ECONOMY IS MASSIVE

YOU DELUSIONAL MEXICAN
NFI :)))
Western Shitney, is easily the biggest dump in Australia housing commission, welfare & low socioeconomic! aside from the 3% its the real Sydney :)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naiktO7GMhQ
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Oh yeah forgot about adumbs dumb first comment. I didn't "come from western sydney" at all you stoopid wrong goonbag! :lol:

You have no clue. How the FUKK would you know where I come from? Could be ... Mosman, for example :)

xman wrote:
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Oh yeah forgot about adumbs dumb first comment. I didn't "come from western sydney" at all you stoopid wrong goonbag! :lol:

You have no clue. How the FUKK would you know where I come from? Could be ... Mosman, for example :)
erh no.......
dude your from western sydney, no doubt from a low to middle socioeconomic area, but someone with a bit more of an imagination than your basement dwelling mates.

dude you're crying out for attention! maybe this NDIS thing can score you a job?
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Oh :? oh dear my :? :cry:

Wookie! He's hes ... :? He's horrible, he's as you say "being a fuckwit and he's making things up " about me :(

Isn't that when you come in with ur Cape on to save me like you did for xman and ban adumbs ass?

Ohhhh wookie ohohoho :lol:

Adumb yA stoopid drunk clueless goonbag , you got nfi dude, nfi. But on a brighter note ur sentences have improved. I knew us leaguies'do rub off good on yA :lol:

xman wrote:
docker24
Captain
Captain
Team: Port Adelaide Power
Been liked: 0

Post by docker24 »

King-Eliagh wrote:

1. It's neck and neck with Perth for the most racist capital city in the nation.

2. It's gotta be the least multicultural and multi sport following city in the nation by a long shot

3. Economically it's been flatlining for decades. The markets shithouse and Last I heard they don't have enough cash to by electric trains :lol: if Abbott was consistent he's ask the city to be closed down, it's unsustainable.

5. It's famous for being...wait for it... The city of churches :_<> get in one beaussie yA sinning turd and beg for forgiveness [-o< . How dare you ban moi [-X and while ur in there tell wookie to grow a brain.

6. If you take a swim and ur unlucky one of the great whites'll mistake you for a racist local and chew the shit out of yA.

7. Hindley street

9. Kochies there lots

10. Who really knows the number of racist incidents occurring there daily but to use a phrase beaussie is famous for, "word on the street says" it's about 1476 racist incidents per day.

The_Wookie wrote:
I live in Adelaide. And it is crap. And Id respond to KE, except theres no point when the man is behaving like a spoilt child and pulling insubstantiated shit out of his arse again.
You forgot a point which should top that big list of yours.

Shouldn't be another point being I'm all great and all but I lived in Adelaide for 10 years and miss it dearly, much better then Sydney, cleaner, nicer people, easy to get around, better lifestyle, great restaurants, nice building, well designed cbd. Even the Aussie girls are more beautiful then the Aussie girls in Sydney. Anyone who say Adelaide has uneducated people and not up with the modern world clearly don't know Adelaide. The only good thing Sydney has compared to Adelaide is better beaches and more jobs.
EST. 1870
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

apart from a few decent festivals per year the place is a ghost town. And Aussie girls? So ur bi now docker?

xman wrote:
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

leagueiscrap wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

erh no.......
dude your from western sydney, no doubt from a low to middle socioeconomic area, but someone with a bit more of an imagination than your basement dwelling mates.

dude you're crying out for attention! maybe this NDIS thing can score you a job?
your a complete Loser

That is one area in Sydney THE DRUITT

you do understand Houses in western Sydney cost million + and growing..

WESTERN SYDNEY IS THE POWERHOUSE OF NSW Economy and AUSTRALIA
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

leeroy*NRL* wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

erh no.......

your a complete Loser

NFI :thumbleft:
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Oh :? oh dear my :? :cry:

Wookie! He's hes ... :? He's horrible, he's as you say "being a fuckwit and he's making things up " about me :(

Isn't that when you come in with ur Cape on to save me like you did for xman and ban adumbs ass?

Ohhhh wookie ohohoho :lol:

Adumb yA stoopid drunk clueless goonbag , you got nfi dude, nfi. But on a brighter note ur sentences have improved. I knew us leaguies'do rub off good on yA :lol:
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :\:
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

leagueiscrap wrote:
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

7. Hindley street

9. Kochies there lots

Lol coming from someone who comes from westen sydney, commenting about other cities!
Western Sydney is a tax payers funded wasteland & have a look at it
You dumb Bubble MAN

WESTERN SYDNEY ECONOMY IS MASSIVE

YOU DELUSIONAL MEXICAN
NFI :)))
Western Shitney, is easily the biggest dump in Australia housing commission, welfare & low socioeconomic! aside from the 3% its the real Sydney :)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naiktO7GMhQ
And that's why your mob from collington want a piece sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad, fuck you are dumb and a fucking hypocrite.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
leeroy*NRL*

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

leagueiscrap wrote:
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

erh no.......

your a complete Loser

WOWZERS

go back to DANDENONG
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

leeroy*NRL* wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

erh no.......

your a complete Loser

WOWZERS

go back to DANDENONG
dipshit you lost me when you claimed western Sydney is the powerhouse of Australian economy
you really have no fucken idea
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
leeroy*NRL*

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

leagueiscrap wrote:
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
leeroy*NRL* wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

erh no.......

your a complete Loser

WOWZERS

go back to DANDENONG
dipshit you lost me when you claimed western Sydney is the powerhouse of Australian economy
you really have no fucken idea

WELL Western Sydney is the big player in Sydney.
and with NSW being the Biggest Economy in the country..

New South Wales (NSW) is Australia's largest state economy, with 31% of the nation's GDP.
and with the 2nd Airport being drafted.
THE WEST WILL BE KING

you see where I am coming from. :cheers:

with over 2 million in the west and Growing!
why would it not be one of the Biggest :cool: :cool:
docker24
Captain
Captain
Team: Port Adelaide Power
Been liked: 0

Post by docker24 »

King-Eliagh wrote:
apart from a few decent festivals per year the place is a ghost town. And Aussie girls? So ur bi now docker?
You wish. Used to be bi but she stopped making my sandwiches. Had to end that long term relationship. Had no choice.
EST. 1870