Lolfl vs nrlol real life fight club/debate

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
docker24
Captain
Captain
Team: Port Adelaide Power
Been liked: 0

Lolfl vs nrlol real life fight club/debate

Post by docker24 »

Evening gentlemen, ladies, cos's and raiderdave's.

Admins should organise one. Would be an awesome night, live battles/debates, sausage feast etc.

My idea is as followed..

One night only. Sydney townhall debate hall, NRL home venue because im nice, lazy f@*k to travel to melb etc. Free entry, yes that's right, free!!! Each the AFL and NRL has one captain, come with all your info, sub category topics discussed, no interupions, each team has 5 mins each turn to speak and present their info. No verbal and physical abuse.

I vote that Cos doesn't represent us and that raiderdave doesn't represent NRL. Soccer lads more then welcome to attend to watch the battle and entertain us during pre debate and half time show with their diving skills, flare set offs and banana throwing.

Wookie shouting us dinner, may the best code win and there will be two special guests, Ben cousins and john hopoarty legend's of their codes.

I predict that raiderdave (if his fokes let him out after 6) will be speechless as there is no smileys in real life but should be allowed to talk behind his computer.

So there's my idea, suggestions and thoughts?
EST. 1870
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Lolfl vs nrlol real life fight club/debate

Post by King-Eliagh »

I think wookie should be gaffa taped and placed in a fairly small cage hanging from the roof with a small saucer of milk and some cat biscuits to nourish him (obviously he'd need to ingest this food and fluid through his ungaffataped nostrils)

I think cos should be left of stage nailed to a real crucifix so he can contribute at the level he does online i.e painfully and in a state of delirium (AFL crap1 to be the one to nail him pre debate)

I think dave, myself, parraeels, aflcrap and other leaguies should prob be provided thrones and bikini model servants whilst it would only be fair that beaussie and co be provided with childrens stools and an assortment of fatagram servants

As newbies, bruceofredfern and yourself docker could appropriately be placed on a waterboard torture mechanism to be dunked face first into a bath of catspiss every 20 seconds while a RL debator speaks. My speeches would be incredibly long but insightful :D

The adjudicators should be piesman and markzzz.

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

I like it
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
docker24
Captain
Captain

Post by docker24 »

King-Eliagh wrote:
I think wookie should be gaffa taped and placed in a fairly small cage hanging from the roof with a small saucer of milk and some cat biscuits to nourish him (obviously he'd need to ingest this food and fluid through his ungaffataped nostrils)

I think cos should be left of stage nailed to a real crucifix so he can contribute at the level he does online i.e painfully and in a state of delirium (AFL crap1 to be the one to nail him pre debate)

I think dave, myself, parraeels, aflcrap and other leaguies should prob be provided thrones and bikini model servants whilst it would only be fair that beaussie and co be provided with childrens stools and an assortment of fatagram servants

As newbies, bruceofredfern and yourself docker could appropriately be placed on a waterboard torture mechanism to be dunked face first into a bath of catspiss every 20 seconds while a RL debator speaks. My speeches would be incredibly long but insightful :D

The adjudicators should be piesman and markzzz.

3/10.

And that's being generous.

You're never funny and your efforts are as bland as Davey's sex life.

Mannn I gotta tell you something, everytime I go to the powder room after a big day, after sitting on the toilet and unleashing a huge stinky raiderdave. I look back in the bowl before I flush and it reminds me of you and your posts.
EST. 1870
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

Well let's look at it factually then shall we. It provided significantly more detail, creativity, grunt and fight than your pissweak ned flanderish attempt at a thread which is a carbon conceptual copy of my thread "fight club Xmas lunch"

So umm. Well. What do yA see when you look in the mirror bro? :lol: ... ... ... :lol:

xman wrote:
docker24
Captain
Captain

Post by docker24 »

King-Eliagh wrote:

Well let's look at it factually then shall we. It provided significantly more detail, creativity, grunt and fight than your pissweak ned flanderish attempt at a thread which is a carbon conceptual copy of my thread "fight club Xmas lunch"

So umm. Well. What do yA see when you look in the mirror bro? :lol: ... ... ... :lol:
I see a handsome young chap. What would you see? Failure. Me thinks, your birth certificate was an apology letter from a durex factory.

Champ, your best thread out of the 100s that I have take it you have created over your wasted 11 years being here spazing the joint up is as significant as a single letter in a post created by Cos.

There's a thread of a Xmas party you created? Aww good for you. You must feel proud attempting to entertain your fellow bum buddies. Did the xmas party even went ahead? Let me guess you woke up the next morning with raiderdaves 2 incher in your stink hole? Or follow your idols by by public urination or harassing female attendees.
Last edited by docker24 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EST. 1870
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

docker24 wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

Champ, your best thread out of the 100s that I have take it you have created over your wasted 11 years being here spazing the joint up is as significant as a single letter in a post created Cos.

There's a thread of a Xmas party you created? Aww good for you. You must feel proud attempting to entertain your fellow bum buddies. Did the xmas party even went ahead? Let me guess you woke up the next morning with raiderdaves 2 incher in your stink hole? Or follow your idols by by public urination or harassing female attendees.

:(/ " as significant as a single letter in a post create cos"

Fuuuuuuuck eh :lol: this dudes wit is as sharp as a fukkin tack!!

:_<>

And the way he flicks in the 'gay' reference! Man there's no 14 year old pimply noses pre pubescent on the planet who could string that shit together!

Members, behold. We have something special and its name is...docker24

xman wrote:
docker24
Captain
Captain

Post by docker24 »

Edited before I saw your post ya gimp.
EST. 1870
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Nice edit bro.

It's like as significant as like...as like a fukkin single letter stuffed up ur arrrrrseeehollllle

No wait, Lemme edit what I just wrote. OkThat edit you did docker, it's like...is like, it's like nuttin more than even like the letter a for anus so there!

:_<>

xman wrote:
docker24
Captain
Captain

Post by docker24 »

4/10

You're getting better bud. Keep it up. But your humor is still on par with a cancer diagnosis.

P.S. still learning typing on my new mobile.
P.S.S. you're shit
EST. 1870
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

docker24 wrote:
But your humor is still on par with a cancer diagnosis.

P.S. still learning typing on my new mobile.
"Humour on par with cancer!" Zzzzzzimgerr!!!!

This blokes wit is deadly folks...and he's...wait for it......waaaaiiit forrrrr it...."still learning typing"!!!!!

:(/ oh fukk! :(/ :_<> someone :lol: someone please get this anally infatuated court jester outtA my face! He's cracking me up too much!!! Like more than even a letter :lol:

xman wrote:
docker24
Captain
Captain

Post by docker24 »

Oh no you better call the grammar police, who gives a shit on a couple of small spelling mistakes which I rushly typed on a new mobile to which was check out and quickly changed anyway.

That's all you got. Lets get him on his grammar. Ant got nothing else. Keep feeding me, I love it. You give me entertainment.
EST. 1870
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I'm not laughing at ur grammar you gosling!

I can't believe you thought that was what I was laughing at you poor thing!!! :_<>

I'm laughing at how shithouse ur comebacks were. "As significant as a single letter ..." And "penis" and "stink hole/arse"

:lol: so sharp dude. :lol: so so so sharp! Members don't get on the wrong side of this guy! Even tho he's "learning to type" he'll fukk you up! :lol:

xman wrote:
docker24
Captain
Captain

Post by docker24 »

Haha youre cute. Sharp as knife my poor man.
Oh really I prefer you make fun of my grammar, then my witty comebacks which turns the knife that wookie placed in your back many of times.
EST. 1870
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

In one thread you state you have nothing against gay people .
Yet in numerous posts ,you call people ****** .or bum buddy .
You have had posts deleted because of your homophobia .

Lol you're the typical Aflol fan ..
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o