NRL is missing the point and losing fans

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra
Been liked: 0

Re: NRL is missing the point and losing fans

Post by Raiderdave »

Pete_09 wrote:
I just read a lot of the comments from that Daily Telegraph article & wow there are some very unhappy Rugby League supporters out there that seem to be sick of the sport & the way it is run. The main problem seems to be that people think games are too predicable & that the style of play for every team is boring & the same. About time people woke up & realised what a sh.t game it is.
LOL

If they wanna see predictable n boring
They should see the derpball eh dickhead ?

Now
Thats the definition of it..LOL
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Metro metro metro, blah blah blah

They're up, that's all that matters and no amount of bullshit from the News "limited" lot or their fans in the afl lot matters. You just keep them News "limited" articles coming and we'll continue pointing out their "facts" as the bullshit they are.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

pretty alarming that the worst start for crowds over the last 12 years have come in the last 2. Coincidence?
cos789
Coach
Coach
Team: Wookie is a failed pathetic ugly woman

Post by cos789 »

I think not.
Nice try Cos.
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles-Wakefield Wildcats-England FC

Post by AFLsforPussies »

Pete_09 wrote:
I just read a lot of the comments from that Daily Telegraph article & wow there are some very unhappy Rugby League supporters out there that seem to be sick of the sport & the way it is run. The main problem seems to be that people think games are too predicable & that the style of play for every team is boring & the same. About time people woke up & realised what a sh.t game it is.
Pete what you just wrote is what most Rugby League supporters think of your pathetic half nation AFL code. :lol: :lol:

Just look at how terrible GWS is doing in Western Sydney and the lack of interest for AFL in New Zealand, despite AFLs mass spending on promotion.

Says a lot about how shit boring people find AFL. :(/
Growing Rugby League in the USA.
http://www.usarl.com

NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLsforPussies wrote:
Pete_09 wrote:
Pete what you just wrote is what most Rugby League supporters think of your pathetic half nation AFL code. :lol: :lol:

Just look at how terrible GWS is doing in Western Sydney and the lack of interest for AFL in New Zealand, despite AFLs mass spending on promotion.

the strength of a game shouldnt be measured by the success of expansion teams. Both the storm and the giants have small levels of support. A true indication of strength is the following in the heartland, and the AFL shits all over the NRL from a great height
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLsforPussies »

NlolRL wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
Pete_09 wrote:

the strength of a game shouldnt be measured by the success of expansion teams. Both the storm and the giants have small levels of support. A true indication of strength is the following in the heartland, and the AFL shits all over the NRL from a great height
The strength of a game is also measured by global appeal and Rugby League shits on AFL in every way possible in that area. If you can't grow your to other countries what hope does it have. :cheers:

AFL can't even get an international cup broadcast. What does that say about the respect for the sport.

It says AFL is seen as a pile if shite really. :(/ :(/

NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLsforPussies wrote:
NlolRL wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
Pete_09 wrote:

The strength of a game is also measured by global appeal and Rugby League shits on AFL in every way possible in that area. If you can't grow your to other countries what hope does it have. :cheers:

AFL can't even get an international cup broadcast. What does that say about the respect for the sport.

theres no doubt that RL is bigger internationally than AFL. But if being international is the measure of a better sport then soccer is the best sport in the world. Problem is soccer is utter shit compared to both AFL and RL IMO so I couldnt care less how international a game is. I live in Austraia and follow sports played in Australia, and the AFL is the king
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLsforPussies »

NlolRL wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
NlolRL wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
Pete_09 wrote:

theres no doubt that RL is bigger internationally than AFL. But if being international is the measure of a better sport then soccer is the best sport in the world. Problem is soccer is utter shit compared to both AFL and RL IMO so I couldnt care less how international a game is. I live in Austraia and follow sports played in Australia, and the AFL is the king
AFL is ranked 4th in NSW behind Soccer, Union and League. Only thing AFL is number one at, is being the easiest game to score points and number one at being laughed at by other codes. :lol: :lol: :lol:

NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

And NSW is one of 6 states. Overall the AFL is number 1 easily. I mean NRL doesnt even have a team in 3 states and doesnt play games in 2
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLsforPussies »

NlolRL wrote:
And NSW is one of 6 states. Overall the AFL is number 1 easily. I mean NRL doesnt even have a team in 3 states and doesnt play games in 2
Haha man your silly as a duck.

Canberra Raiders
Melbourne Storm
Auckland Warriors.

Are these teams in the two states of NSW and QLD your talking about.

Why don't we also talk about Rugby League having the Catalan Dragons in France and a load of other professional clubs in the UK too.

Aussie Rules has no professional team in NZ or the UK.

NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLsforPussies wrote:
NlolRL wrote:

Canberra Raiders
Melbourne Storm
Auckland Warriors.

Why don't we also talk about Rugby League having the Catalan Dragons in France and a load of other professional clubs in the UK too.

you made claims about NSW so I adressed them. Where's you team or regular games in SA, WA, or Tasmania?

No, AFL doesnt have professional teams in the UK or NZ. It's an Australian game played in Australia
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

NlolRL wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
NlolRL wrote:

Canberra Raiders
Melbourne Storm
Auckland Warriors.

. It's an Australian game played in Australia
well :-k
more accurately dickhead
its a Vicderpian game played in Australia only , that half of Australia couldn't give a fuck about

you most be proud eh :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<> :(/ :(/ :(/
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

proud to have a unique game with the 4th best crowd average world-wide, yep
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

The_Wookie wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
NlolRL wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
NlolRL wrote:

Canberra Raiders
Melbourne Storm
Auckland Warriors.

. It's an Australian game played in Australia
well :-k
more accurately dickhead
its a Vicderpian game played in Australia only , that half of Australia couldn't give a fuck about

you most be proud eh :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<> :(/ :(/ :(/
Ignoring for a moment the slight on the parallel developments of modern Australian football in WA, SA and Tasmania, as well as Victoria. Maybe only half of Australia cares, but the half that does gives more of a shit about it than the half that follow rugby league.

The number of people who watch both games in Australia would indicate
Thats a fumbler myth :cool:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million