NRL non existant in the Sporting Media!, SA, WA, VIC, NT, TAS & dying in other parts

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

NRL non existant in the Sporting Media!, SA, WA, VIC, NT, TAS & dying in other parts

Post by leagueiscrap »

the game of League has been around for over 100 years in Australia, yet how come they are non existent, in these states. SA, WA, VIC, TAS, NT
meanwhile in NSW & QLD the traditional NRL heartland, NSW we have the Swans are the Largest sporting team, & in QLD
we have the Suns belting the, 25 million in debt, homeless, sponsorless Titans,
the Lions giving the NRL's pride and joy Broncos a good run for the money in the popularity stakes, & in Central & North QLd, the RL community are shitting bricks!

RUGBY league would leave regional Queensland exposed for a takeover by Australian football if an NRL premiership team is not put into Rockhampton.

That’s the warning to the ARL Commission from Central Queensland bid team chief executive Denis Keeffe as they consider the NRL expansion question.

The decision on whether to have the current 16 teams or 18 in the future intersects with upcoming talks about the next NRL broadcast rights deal from 2018.

NRL CEO Dave Smith speaks to media at Jupiters regarding the Gold Coast Titans new move t
NRL CEO Dave Smith speaks to media at Jupiters regarding the Gold Coast Titans new move to Evandale. Picture Glenn Hampson
Keeffe said league bosses must heed comments from former AFL chief executive Andrew Demetriou last week that he could see “the potential … a long way away’’ for an AFL team servicing northern Queensland because the game had become stronger in Townsville and Cairns.

The comments by Demetriou came at a Local Government Association of Queensland conference in Mackay.

NRL CEO Dave Smith visited Rockhampton last month, meeting league stakeholders and having talks with CQ bid team bosses Geoff Murphy and Keeffe about any likely process set down by the ARLC in deciding the future of the NRL competition.

“Dave was a bit guarded on the process but he said he would be able to announce something about the process involved early next year,’’ Keeffe said.

“He has some serious issues in Sydney to solve and he needed time.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl ... 7116873392
:(/ :(/ :(/
come on NRL pull your finger out. we keep hearing how big your little game is!... yet 100 plus years it hasn't gone anywhere :\: :cheers:
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: NRL non existant in the Sporting Media!, SA, WA, VIC, NT, TAS & dying in other parts

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh my .
He's hit the Metho again ..
No use replying as he still can't accept that the Storm are a Melb team

You're just like Cuzzy
Make ****** threads & when shown how wrong you are ,you run away & then start another .

When you grow a set & are ready to discuss some of the previous crap you posted & won't talk about .then you might get treated better than the village idiot
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
leagueiscrap
Banned

Re: NRL non existant in the Sporting Media!, SA, WA, VIC, NT, TAS & dying in other parts

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Oh my .
He's hit the Metho again ..
No use replying as he still can't accept that the Storm are a Melb team

You're just like Cuzzy
Make ****** threads & when shown how wrong you are ,you run away & then start another .

When you grow a set & are ready to discuss some of the previous crap you posted & won't talk about .then you might get treated better than the village idiot
you guys claim the swans are irrelevant in Sydney, yet the Storm are more irrlevant than the A league basket case Melbourne Heart :\:
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Still avoiding discussing your pathetic lies .

Grow a set .

🤣
Xman wrote
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Still avoiding discussing your pathetic lies .

Grow a set .
says the bloke, who just deflects & cries lies lies lies :)))
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Not deflecting .
It's a waste of time having a debate with some clown who posts lies ,then won't discuss or post a source for his claims .
That's what you do .
You run
& then start another load of crap .

No balls little boy

🤣
Xman wrote
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

So sick and tired of news limited garbage, any of you work for them out there that read this, I hope you get run over by a garbage truck and live with the terrible results. And I mean it, I hate liars and hypocrites, you're the reason the world is so fucked up, get rid of the liars and hypocrites for a start and the human population would grow in every way you could possibly think.

Newspapers are meant for news, not propaganda or outright lies every single day of the fucking week.

I hardly ever visit any of their sites for news, I refuse to get pay tv too and will not get it until they start paying the game what it is worth seeing as they ripped it off for years and just trash it non bloody stop each and every single day.

They have absolute parasites working for them and even have merkins that don't like or support the game writing about it weekly like that Bourbon Beccy bitch.

Fuck you all news "limited".

Haha love that "limited" part of their name, quite apt if you ask me. Very "limited".
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Pathetic Post.

NRL IS Stronger then EVER !
and Building every year.
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles-Wakefield Wildcats-England FC
Been liked: 0

Post by AFLsforPussies »

The delusional dickhead is back and tries to make a comeback post after realising AFL has absolutely no interest in New Zealand :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

AFL has even set up an academy there and is paying people to promote their game in New Zealand but still the sport goes nowhere lol
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

AFL IS ONLY POPULAR ON THE ARSE END OF AUSTRALIA FOR A REASON. :lol:

Because AFL is a load of shit lol =D> =D>
Growing Rugby League in the USA.
http://www.usarl.com