GWS midgets lose 3.7 Million in 2014

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Re: GWS midgets lose 3.7 Million in 2014

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

sydneyfc wrote:
every RL club in western sydney is being bailed out by leagues clubs just to break even. GWS is doing no worse than any of them on that front

you've got basketcases like the tigers who have 2 regions of fans across the city to appeal to yet are barely scratching 7k members

infact the only club based in that region out of the 4 major codes that is even getting close to being in the black without any assistance from secondary funding like that are wsw

Of the 4 NRL clubs in West Sydney, could you please post a link to where they are struggling for money and going to the NRL looking for a bailout?

Penrith doing fine and in the finals last season, bulldogs in the GF, Parramatta and the Tigers just outside the 8.

I know you like to lie a lot, but why would Parramatta need money when they can waste money on failed sokka teams, pay a Union side 500k a season and help out in other areas?

If it's anything, they're fooking loaded. The dogs are loaded too, the Panthers are massively asset rich, wth is wrong with you?
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
sydneyfc wrote:
every RL club in western sydney is being bailed out by leagues clubs just to break even. GWS is doing no worse than any of them on that front

you've got basketcases like the tigers who have 2 regions of fans across the city to appeal to yet are barely scratching 7k members

infact the only club based in that region out of the 4 major codes that is even getting close to being in the black without any assistance from secondary funding like that are wsw

Of the 4 NRL clubs in West Sydney, could you please post a link to where they are struggling for money and going to the NRL looking for a bailout?

Penrith doing fine and in the finals last season, bulldogs in the GF, Parramatta and the Tigers just outside the 8.

I know you like to lie a lot, but why would Parramatta need money when they can waste money on failed sokka teams, pay a Union side 500k a season and help out in other areas?

If it's anything, they're fooking loaded. The dogs are loaded too, the Panthers are massively asset rich, wth is wrong with you?
It's obvious .
He's a Sokka fan .
Has the "Look at me Look at me" syndrome .
His ort is irrelevant except for a small window of a few weeks before cricket starts ,so tells a few whoppers to make himself feel better

As for kings of WS .
Lol
parra in WS .
Bigger crowd average .
More members
Tv ratings about 10 x the wanderderps.
Lol .
All they have is lies lies lies & more lies .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AFLsforPussies wrote:
NlolRL wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
NlolRL wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
NlolRL wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
AFL really thought they could just put a team in Western Sydney and all the rugby league fans would follow AFL instead of NRL with Izzy playing for them.

How wrong they were. Western Sydney is completely different to Melbourne and Adelaide.
they said from the very start it would be a long term plan with minimal success for a decade or so. They were correct
They never said it from the start lol.. They said it after all their mass promotion and hype of a new AFL team for Sydneys West went nowhere. :lol: :lol:
Greater Western Sydney Giants will take the field in an expanded AFL in the new year, but what are the ramifications for local football rivals? Although Sydney Swans star Adam Goodes publicly welcomed "little brother" GWS into the family, how does this change the sporting landscape for the area's 2 million residents?

The AFL will start the New Year on the back of a record-breaking $1.25 billion TV deal, which will see every AFL match shown live on Foxtel as well as select matches free-to-air on Channel Seven. The Giants are the spearhead of the AFL's expansion into rugby league heartland – a $200 million investment that chief executive Andrew Demetriou has said is a long-term vision for the game. According to the AFL, its support for the expansion franchise is "not for two years, or five years, or 10 years.
We've based our plans on 20 years, 30 years and beyond
."
http://www.latrobe.edu.au/news/articles ... -landscape

Choke on that dipshit
Only thing I am chocking with is laughter at you and your shit article dickhead :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GWS off too a flying start??? :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

Man if that is a flying start I would hate to think what a bad start is :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>

They are getting trumped by a soccer club (WSW) that came afterwards and is comming last. :lol: :lol:

Then you have some rednecked buffoon promoting them in a multicultural area lol... And have you ever seen a more pathetic mascot than that fluro orange giant lol...

That orange giant honestly looks like it belongs on a float in the gay mardi gra. (no disrespect to gay people)

And AFL expects Sydneys West to take a club like this seriously?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
The article clearly shows the AFL stating the Giants were a long term plan prior to them starting, just like I originally said. Stop trying to backtrack from your stupidity
Not back tracking from anything, the article claimed GWS have gotten off to a flying start. How have they gotten off to a flying start moron??

Izzy quit mid contract for them
They have to play in two cities to get support
Are getting smashed by Western Sydney Wanderers with support from locals.
They have a buffooned redneck promoting them. :(/ :(/ :(/

Your a massive joke with your dumb posts clown. Smash your head against a wall and knock some sense into that tiny afl brain ](*,)

Because you don't appear to have any lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
that wasnt the relevant part of the article you deflecting idiot
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLsforPussies wrote:
NlolRL wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
NlolRL wrote:
I never claimed they had the most members living in Syndey, I said they had the most members of any club in Sydney. Learn to read you simpleton.
Syndey 8-[
:_<> :lol: :(/
You cant even spell sydney you dribbling tosser

The most of any club in sydney
But
A third have probably never set foot in Sydney :(/ :_ :_<>
Meaning
the swines mean nothing to most sydneysiders
Take yr bumbling vicderpian abortion
N fuck off back to that flat grey shit dag hanging out of Australias arsehole spazbourne
From where ya came
Thats Sydneys attitude to your sport wanker :cool:
You're stupid enough to think Syndey is a spelling mistake when it's clearly a typo. A desperate response :_<>

If the swans mean nothing to Sydney why do they continue to outdraw every NRL team for crowds year after year? Fudging again? :mrgreen:
A half decent crowd is all the Swans get. They get smashed in the tv ratings constantly in Sydney by the NRL and have not made the front sport pages of the top news paper The Daily Telegraph once ahead of Rugby League.
half decent? They averaged over 32k for home games last year, around double the NRL's average! :[]
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra
Been liked: 0

Post by Raiderdave »

NlolRL wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
NlolRL wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
NlolRL wrote:
I never claimed they had the most members living in Syndey, I said they had the most members of any club in Sydney. Learn to read you simpleton.
Syndey 8-[
:_<> :lol: :(/
You cant even spell sydney you dribbling tosser

The most of any club in sydney
But
A third have probably never set foot in Sydney :(/ :_ :_<>
Meaning
the swines mean nothing to most sydneysiders
Take yr bumbling vicderpian abortion
N fuck off back to that flat grey shit dag hanging out of Australias arsehole spazbourne
From where ya came
Thats Sydneys attitude to your sport wanker :cool:
You're stupid enough to think Syndey is a spelling mistake when it's clearly a typo. A desperate response :_<>

If the swans mean nothing to Sydney why do they continue to outdraw every NRL team for crowds year after year? Fudging again? :mrgreen:
A half decent crowd is all the Swans get. They get smashed in the tv ratings constantly in Sydney by the NRL and have not made the front sport pages of the top news paper The Daily Telegraph once ahead of Rugby League.
half decent? They averaged over 32k for home games last year, around double the NRL's average! :[]

& falling wanker
They averaged 37k in 2006

Plus
Their TV ratings barely cover their crowds in Sydney :(/ :_<> :_<> :lol:

Sydneysiders prefer to watch The Sharks then that bumbling vicderpian abortion :lol:

Face it
The Swines
Irelevant in Sydney :cool:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Theyve gone from 24k in 2012 to 28k in 2013 to 32k in 2014

Falling? LOLOLOL
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

NlolRL wrote:

Falling? LOLOLOL
Hmmmm

Defending premiers in 2006
37k average
Defending premiers in 2013
Average 28k :shock:

:_<> :_<> :lol:

The derps n oopsies
Dead in Sydney :cool:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Raiderdave wrote:
NlolRL wrote:

Falling? LOLOLOL
Hmmmm

37k average

The derps n oopsies
32k in 2014 despite 2 clubs now in Sydney with weekly crowds totalling 41k :\:

Thatd just about have the NRLs weekly crowds covered :mrgreen:
eelofwest
Coach
Coach
Team: Eels

Post by eelofwest »

sydneyfc wrote:
lol! thats more like it, a flood of tears in rant form from crapper - just how i like it :D
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Run forest run .
that's dave's line

use your own material [-X

Cove: Sydney FC
Crowd: Sydney FC

Thats WSW unique call to the crowd, create your own chants........ :_<> :_<> :wink: :wink:
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

NlolRL wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
NlolRL wrote:

Falling? LOLOLOL
Hmmmm

37k average

The derps n oopsies
32k in 2014 despite 2 clubs now in Sydney with weekly crowds totalling 41k :\:

Thatd just about have the NRLs weekly crowds covered :mrgreen:

a 9K drop in 6 years :lol: :_<> :_<> :(/ :(/ :(/
thanks for the heads up wanker :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Fail. The Swans remain the number one crowd drawer in Sydney despite now having another AFL team drawing AFL fans. Never before has the AFL drawn 41k each home game in Sydney
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

NlolRL wrote:
Fail. The Swans remain the number one crowd drawer in Sydney despite now having another AFL team drawing AFL fans. Never before has the AFL drawn 41k each home game in Sydney

and 17th on TV wanker :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<> :(/ :(/ :(/
a pigshit milkshake is more popular in Sydney then the swines :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Raiderdave wrote:
NlolRL wrote:

and 17th on TV wanker :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<> :(/ :(/ :(/
a pigshit milkshake is more popular in Sydney then the swines :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>
so why do they draw almost double the average NRL team in Sydney Raiderdave?

Come on, try actually addressing the point for once. Or deflect away as usual
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles-Wakefield Wildcats-England FC

Post by AFLsforPussies »

NlolRL wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
NlolRL wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
NlolRL wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
NlolRL wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
AFL really thought they could just put a team in Western Sydney and all the rugby league fans would follow AFL instead of NRL with Izzy playing for them.

How wrong they were. Western Sydney is completely different to Melbourne and Adelaide.
they said from the very start it would be a long term plan with minimal success for a decade or so. They were correct
They never said it from the start lol.. They said it after all their mass promotion and hype of a new AFL team for Sydneys West went nowhere. :lol: :lol:
Greater Western Sydney Giants will take the field in an expanded AFL in the new year, but what are the ramifications for local football rivals? Although Sydney Swans star Adam Goodes publicly welcomed "little brother" GWS into the family, how does this change the sporting landscape for the area's 2 million residents?

The AFL will start the New Year on the back of a record-breaking $1.25 billion TV deal, which will see every AFL match shown live on Foxtel as well as select matches free-to-air on Channel Seven. The Giants are the spearhead of the AFL's expansion into rugby league heartland – a $200 million investment that chief executive Andrew Demetriou has said is a long-term vision for the game. According to the AFL, its support for the expansion franchise is "not for two years, or five years, or 10 years.
We've based our plans on 20 years, 30 years and beyond
."
http://www.latrobe.edu.au/news/articles ... -landscape

Choke on that dipshit
Only thing I am chocking with is laughter at you and your shit article dickhead :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GWS off too a flying start??? :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

Man if that is a flying start I would hate to think what a bad start is :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>

They are getting trumped by a soccer club (WSW) that came afterwards and is comming last. :lol: :lol:

Then you have some rednecked buffoon promoting them in a multicultural area lol... And have you ever seen a more pathetic mascot than that fluro orange giant lol...

That orange giant honestly looks like it belongs on a float in the gay mardi gra. (no disrespect to gay people)

And AFL expects Sydneys West to take a club like this seriously?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
The article clearly shows the AFL stating the Giants were a long term plan prior to them starting, just like I originally said. Stop trying to backtrack from your stupidity
Not back tracking from anything, the article claimed GWS have gotten off to a flying start. How have they gotten off to a flying start moron??

Izzy quit mid contract for them
They have to play in two cities to get support
Are getting smashed by Western Sydney Wanderers with support from locals.
They have a buffooned redneck promoting them. :(/ :(/ :(/

Your a massive joke with your dumb posts clown. Smash your head against a wall and knock some sense into that tiny afl brain ](*,)

Because you don't appear to have any lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
that wasnt the relevant part of the article you deflecting idiot
I don't need to deflect loser, I am smashing every dumb claim you make lol :lol: :lol:

You just can't take being told the cold hard facts dickhead and have try to come up with deflection :(/ :(/
Growing Rugby League in the USA.
http://www.usarl.com

NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

classic delusion