Will Swans Memberships: drop or increase next year

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra
Been liked: 0

Re: Will Swans Memberships: drop or increase next year

Post by Raiderdave »

Fred wrote:
I thought the home and away average crowd was slightly less ??
Fuck off you welching dog

You're lower then puss from an infected rodents gonad [-( [-( [-(
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Lol dave dave good ole predictable dave lol.
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

As I and others have pointed out to you ke... Phelpsy username has been changed to requirements. You can keep lying (what's new) cause your bitter about getting schooled in your own behaviour, which I suspecr. Funny thing is, it was you that demanded only 1 user name be used lol ...... Idiot!!!!
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Raiderdave wrote:
Fred wrote:
I thought the home and away average crowd
Want to try that again lol
Veni, vidi, vici
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Fred wrote:
As I and others have pointed out to you ke... Phelpsy username has been changed to requirements. You can keep lying (what's new) cause your bitter about getting schooled in your own behaviour, which I suspecr. Funny thing is, it was you that demanded only 1 user name be used lol ...... Idiot!!!!
:lol: when has anyone ever said the phelpsy username was changed " due to requirements"? :lol: whatta cop out. I finished that username once and for all! :lol: I made damn sure it was deleted, forever.

But lemme make sure you understand. I'm not bitter whatsoever when I call you a welcher.. I and dave and others are stating nothing are than fact :lol:

The fact you think one person having two usernames somehow separates that one person from the act of welching is quite simply hilarious! It tells us your level of intelligence belongs in fantasy land ... Ya welchin chuuuunt :lol: fact not bitter ;)

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Well no, shows how little you know. I requested long ago that the phelpsy user name be changed to fred. Which it was. Now listen up and I'll give you another insight. Then maybe you may just get it...the fact you still haven't worked it out is quite funny given you're self purported supremacy. So here it is. I had phelpsy changed to fred at my request for reasons nothing to do with the bet. I then layer re registered the phelpsy user name .... Hmmm about when it looked like the Suns wouldn't make the right ... So I could actually honour the bet and change the sig etc. once the username was changed I planned on only using fred only ... So still honouring the bet by changing phelpsy username . You squealed and posted post after post hoping to trump me and requested I only have one user name .... I couldn't believe how dumb you were ... So at your own request phelpsy username was deleted ... And boy the melt down was funny and a tad sad to watch. So no, I got rid of phelpsy username .... You begged and begged for fred to be deleted .... Remember lol.

Now, you should be able to work out the rest.... And when you do you will either be smart and move on or bitch moan and lie and make an even bigger idiot of yourself then you already have. You're not as dumb as dave and I am 50 50 which way you'll go. Seven deadly sins may decide.... There's another bone.

Anyway,you'll notice a drop in posts because like a cat playing with a mouse, I've become slightly bored. But there is some fun in seeing you're yet to get it and your continued response. Dave's added comments are just comic cream lol.

Anyway, back to read the rest of the post you wrote ... Maybe lol
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

I just read the rest ... I actually had a belly laugh out loud ... Gold
Veni, vidi, vici
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
sydneyfc wrote:
shouldn't they go up since they did well this season?
One would think so but I'm thinking the game is on the slippery slide down in recent years. That stat about the massive drops in sydney siders bothering to watch the swans in a gf was pretty telling.
Plus the finals crowds going in rapid reverse in Syd.
maybe in your crud code. oh wait thats not just finals with those discounted tickets its the whole NRL season that had crowd drops :)))
:drunk: :drunk:

I am dead set serious here .

How stupid are you?

You just mash the keyboards & post any crap that pops in your head.

The season average for 2014 was higher than the average for 2013.

You do know what higher means ?

Thread after thread your jealousy is on show through the bullshit & the outright lies..

Then again after reading(best comedy on the net) the delusional ramblings of the Hirdishans & Essingdrug fans on BF it becomes clear that when posting on forums ,reality,facts & truth are not requirements of turd fans..

& surprise surprise what cheating drug culture club do you follow..
:wave: :wave: :wave:

Go back to your pretend mine..
2012 H&S 16423k
2013 H&S 15940k
2014 H&S 15905K

the finals series, the attendance was pathetic, even with the bandwagon fans that south shitney :lol: :lol: :lol:

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: whatever you think spazza :thumbleft:
keep trolling out of jealousy :\:

and yes keep thinking that the mine i work at is pretend :)))
be bitter all you want! Life is what you make of it :)))
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
sydneyfc wrote:
shouldn't they go up since they did well this season?
One would think so but I'm thinking the game is on the slippery slide down in recent years. That stat about the massive drops in sydney siders bothering to watch the swans in a gf was pretty telling.
Plus the finals crowds going in rapid reverse in Syd.
maybe in your crud code. oh wait thats not just finals with those discounted tickets its the whole NRL season that had crowd drops :)))
:drunk: :drunk:

I am dead set serious here .

How stupid are you?

You just mash the keyboards & post any crap that pops in your head.

The season average for 2014 was higher than the average for 2013.

You do know what higher means ?

Thread after thread your jealousy is on show through the bullshit & the outright lies..

Then again after reading(best comedy on the net) the delusional ramblings of the Hirdishans & Essingdrug fans on BF it becomes clear that when posting on forums ,reality,facts & truth are not requirements of turd fans..

& surprise surprise what cheating drug culture club do you follow..
:wave: :wave: :wave:

Go back to your pretend mine..
2012 H&S 16423k
2013 H&S 15940k
2014 H&S 15905K

the finals series, the attendance was pathetic, even with the bandwagon fans that south shitney :lol: :lol: :lol:

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: whatever you think spazza :thumbleft:
keep trolling out of jealousy :\:

and yes keep thinking that the mine i work at is pretend :)))
be bitter all you want! Life is what you make of it :)))
Hold on dumbo.
You said the WHOLE NRL season had a drop .

When shown you were wrong or lying ..( doesn't really matter as near every post of yours is full on BS) you change back to H&A season.. :wave: :wave: :wave: :(/ :(/

Your rampant jealousy makes you a frothing idiot ,who posts lie after lie.You get caught out time after time ,yet still plough on posting nonsense & living up to your dumbo name
You remind me of a complete & utter joke poster at BF.
His name is bomber6.
He gets laughed at with his delusional posts. His rants about RL(very much the same rants as you post here.)
& what really Is a giveaway is his butchering of the English language & an I nability to write .

Gotta be you..

That gives me 2 sites where I can get the giant Lols reading your pathetic posts.
Last edited by AFLcrap1 on Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Fred wrote:
So at your own request phelpsy username was deleted ...
So no, I got rid of phelpsy username .... .
This fukkup sums up ur entire post freddy me boy :lol: You don't know whether you're Arthur or marthur, freddy or phelpsy. You don't have the foggiest really...or you're trying to cover your cockup and this is the more likely.

It's like you think you've masterminded the great train robbery. :lol: I and the membership know exactly what you were up to and what you did...you even told us you dumb fool! :lol:

In a nutshell. You changed usernames to welch on a bet. It's the most simplistic dumb plan ive ever seen and you've admitted to it whole heartedly :(/

I'm sorry but you are 'welchboy' and there's nuttin you can do nor say about it. The vast majority of the membership know it and have stated as such, even beaussie :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?