Victorian Rugby League

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Victorian Rugby League

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLsforPussies wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
Foolproof wrote:
It does say you did, and that's why I said what I said!

To your question, development I think is going okay considering the competition.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL is a joke anywhere in this country except QLD & NSW & its fast becoming a joke there!. the game has been in the country since the early 1900s, AfL has been producing players from around Australia for decades, the NRL just had its first Victorian born player, play in the NRL!
Aussie Rules has been around a good 30 plus years in Australia before Rugby League even existed.

So does AFL have a following in NZ yet???... Nope, not even a first grade team lol :(/

Is AFL known in England?? Hmm maybe with it's few hundred expat followers on Facebook :_<>

Does AFL have a following in the Pacific Islands?? Nope, no decent teams like Rugby league that have Fiji and Samoan national teams.. While PNG is in QLD reserve grade :\:

AFL is the older sport yet League is way more popular globally. :cheers:
blah blah blah, so why is League still behind union :)))
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Love it, the video if anybody besides me *listened too, explains it all, but I just love the absolute garbage being thrown in this thread, the storm getting juniors makes all of you feel like they are shoving all your lying snouts in a bowl of ground pepper and making you snort it.

LOL.
yep so RL victoria is producing players big time. like 1 player in 100 years!!!
yep RL victoria is killing it!
there was 7 players from NSW picked up by AFL clubs in this years draft alone :(/ :(/ :(/
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles-Wakefield Wildcats-England FC
Been liked: 0

Post by AFLsforPussies »

leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLsforPussies wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
Foolproof wrote:
It does say you did, and that's why I said what I said!

To your question, development I think is going okay considering the competition.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL is a joke anywhere in this country except QLD & NSW & its fast becoming a joke there!. the game has been in the country since the early 1900s, AfL has been producing players from around Australia for decades, the NRL just had its first Victorian born player, play in the NRL!
Aussie Rules has been around a good 30 plus years in Australia before Rugby League even existed.

So does AFL have a following in NZ yet???... Nope, not even a first grade team lol :(/

Is AFL known in England?? Hmm maybe with it's few hundred expat followers on Facebook :_<>

Does AFL have a following in the Pacific Islands?? Nope, no decent teams like Rugby league that have Fiji and Samoan national teams.. While PNG is in QLD reserve grade :\:

AFL is the older sport yet League is way more popular globally. :cheers:
blah blah blah, so why is League still behind union :)))
So why is League so far ahead of AFL internationally??
:cheers:
Growing Rugby League in the USA.
http://www.usarl.com

ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

leagueiscrap wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Love it, the video if anybody besides me *listened too, explains it all, but I just love the absolute garbage being thrown in this thread, the storm getting juniors makes all of you feel like they are shoving all your lying snouts in a bowl of ground pepper and making you snort it.

LOL.
there was 7 players from NSW picked up by AFL clubs in this years draft alone :(/ :(/ :(/

So fucking what, it does not matter what other sports are doing you dumbarse, good for them.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:

LOL.

So fucking what, it does not matter what other sports are doing you dumbarse, good for them.
it proves my point, kids are actually playing AFL in NSW & kids only but a handful are playing your pathetic game of league in Victoria :lol:
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
AFLsforPussies
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles-Wakefield Wildcats-England FC

Post by AFLsforPussies »

leagueiscrap wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:

LOL.
The Storm and Rugby League have only had a proper presence in Victoria for 20 years. So how could they produce lots of player in such a short time you halfwit.

More AFL turd talk as usual :roll:

So how many AFL players are from England, New Zealand and the Pacific Nations then???

Would be lucky to find any :\:
Growing Rugby League in the USA.
http://www.usarl.com

teamster
Team: west perth

Post by teamster »

The_Wookie wrote:
Rugby League has been around in victoria on and off since the 1920s. The Storm is not the be all and end all of Rugby league in victoria.
I would say the Storm are pretty much RL in Victoria.
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

The_Wookie wrote:
Rugby League has been around in victoria on and off since the 1920s. The Storm is not the be all and end all of Rugby league in victoria.
the storm pretty much is it. one victorian born & bred player has played NRL in nearly 100 years! you couldn't say that RL is exactly going well in Victoria! where as every year, NSW & QLD has several players picked up in the AFL draft
Last edited by leagueiscrap on Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote:
The_Wookie wrote:
the storm pretty much is it. one victorian born player has played NRL in nearly 100 years! you couldn't say that RL is exactly going well in Victoria! where as every year, NSW & QLD has several players picked up in the AFL draft
:wave:
Stupid is wrong again for about the 100th time.

Timana Tahu .
Peter Wallace
Jake Webster
MaheFanua.

Go back to pretend mining you ****.
Everyone is dumber for reading your posts.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
The_Wookie wrote:
the storm pretty much is it. one victorian born player has played NRL in nearly 100 years! you couldn't say that RL is exactly going well in Victoria! where as every year, NSW & QLD has several players picked up in the AFL draft

Timana Tahu .
Peter Wallace
Jake Webster
MaheFanua.

In round 23 2012, Mahe Fonua became the first Victorian-born and bred player to play in the NRL when he made his debut for Melbourne Storm. He played his junior career for South East Titans (formerly Berwick Bulldogs) in the Victorian Rugby League.[43][44]

Timana Tahu
ahu was born in Melbourne of a New Zealand Māori father and an Australian Aboriginal mother,[2] as a result he was eligible for both the New Zealand Kiwis and Australian Kangaroos.[3] He grew up in St Kilda before moving with his mother to Bourke in western New South Wales at the age of 12. From there he went on to live in towns including Wilcannia, Grafton and Byron Bay.[4]

Craig Polla-Mounter
Polla-Mounter was born in Melbourne but moved to Ipswich, Queensland at a young age. While attending Ipswich Grammar School, he went on two tours with the Australian Schoolboys rugby union team.[1]

Jake webster
Webster spent the early years of his life in Moonee Ponds before moving to Brisbane with his father. He began his rugby league career as an eight-year-old with the Valleys rugby league club and remained with the club through to under-18s. Jake was first spotted by former Melbourne Storm assistant coach Anthony Griffin in 2000 and was offered a place with Storm feeder side, Norths Devils.

Peter Wallis

:lol:
only one born and bread.
the other 3 left victoria to NSW & QLD at a young age!

NRL kicking ass in Victoria!

i head out to site that ill be working at untill the new year on wednesday! what do you want a photo of dazza spazza? :)))
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
The_Wookie wrote:

Timana Tahu .
Peter Wallace
Jake Webster
MaheFanua.

In round 23 2012, Mahe Fonua became the first Victorian-born and bred player to play in the NRL when he made his debut for Melbourne Storm. He played his junior career for South East Titans (formerly Berwick Bulldogs) in the Victorian Rugby League.[43][44]

Timana Tahu
ahu was born in Melbourne of a New Zealand Māori father and an Australian Aboriginal mother,[2] as a result he was eligible for both the New Zealand Kiwis and Australian Kangaroos.[3] He grew up in St Kilda before moving with his mother to Bourke in western New South Wales at the age of 12. From there he went on to live in towns including Wilcannia, Grafton and Byron Bay.[4]

Craig Polla-Mounter
Polla-Mounter was born in Melbourne but moved to Ipswich, Queensland at a young age. While attending Ipswich Grammar School, he went on two tours with the Australian Schoolboys rugby union team.[1]

Jake webster
Webster spent the early years of his life in Moonee Ponds before moving to Brisbane with his father. He began his rugby league career as an eight-year-old with the Valleys rugby league club and remained with the club through to under-18s. Jake was first spotted by former Melbourne Storm assistant coach Anthony Griffin in 2000 and was offered a place with Storm feeder side, Norths Devils.

Peter Wallis

:lol:
only one born and bread.
the other 3 left victoria to NSW & QLD at a young age!

NRL kicking *** in Victoria!

i head out to site that ill be working at untill the new year on wednesday! what do you want a photo of dazza spazza? :)))
Dumbo strikes again .
Firstly born & bred you dumb fuck .
Self own age at its best.

You stated
Only one Victorian born player has played NRL .
You then list Victorian born NRL players .
How thick are you .
You just pointed out in your post that your previous post was bullshit.

God ,how do you function in day to day life without help.?.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

My goodness you are one thick moron.

No wonder you support essingbongers.
sydneyfc
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney FC
Has thanked: 0

Post by sydneyfc »

gareth widdop came up through the victorian leagues but he moved to aus when he was 16 from england

guess that makes 5

5 pro players in nearly 100 yrs....jesus :lol:
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Glad to see you know all these players, closet fan eh?

Btw, he was 14.
sydneyfc
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney FC
Has thanked: 0

Post by sydneyfc »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Glad to see you know all these players, closet fan eh?

Btw, he was 14.
im a rugby league man at heart

just smart enough to acknowledge the game has its faults and is ultimately an inferior game to football :cheers: