Port Adelaide and Collingwood are the AFL

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Port Adelaide and Collingwood are the AFL

Post by Beaussie »

SBR wrote:
Port Adelaide are the AFL? They have 34 Premierships the in the apparent "drug league" yeah that works... also right now sitting in 9th spot... congrats, yep and also got one of the lowest supporter bases work that one out.
Exactly. How pathetic is it that you can't even sell out your home ground for a final in a long established footy state. Port are an embarrassment to the league. There can be no excuses for seeing AAMI Stadium half full for home games and even worse home finals. No excuse!
footygeek
Reserves
Reserves
Team:
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by footygeek »

seems to be firing up in here.. esspecially you beaussie :lol:

but collingwood, essendon, carlton are the AFL.. no excuses..
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

I remeber the Cow mentality and discussions that just said Weed Weed Weed....lol
SBR
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by SBR »

Grim Reaper wrote:
I remeber the Cow mentality and discussions that just said Weed Weed Weed....lol
You just described the city of Port Adelaide mate, I and many other people know how feral they are all down there.

You probably don't even know your history and how you got in the AFL hah! Port Supporters :roll:
Carn The Crows!
Double Blues SFC!

Macca You Bloody Legend!
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

SBR wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:
You just described the city of Port Adelaide mate, I and many other people know how feral they are all down there.

You probably don't even know your history and how you got in the AFL hah! Port Supporters :roll:
Enlighten me oh Family member!
SBR
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by SBR »

I reckon you and croc must drive around in cars with the lights round on them screaming out...

ATTENTION SEEKERS! ATTENTION SEEKERS! ATTENTION! WE ARE ATTENTION SEEKERS! LOOK AT US!
Carn The Crows!
Double Blues SFC!

Macca You Bloody Legend!
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

SBR wrote:
I reckon you and croc must drive around in cars with the lights round on them screaming out...

ATTENTION SEEKERS! ATTENTION SEEKERS! ATTENTION! WE ARE ATTENTION SEEKERS! LOOK AT US!
No those type of sub humans are called Cow supporters who run around singing 'Here we go, here we go, Camry Crows....lol or Were the scum of South Australia were the pathetic Adelaide Cows! And when you lose a game you can't get out of Footy Park quick enough at half time, just like those Ca Swannies!
SBR
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by SBR »

Grim Reaper wrote:
SBR wrote:

No those type of sub humans are called Cow supporters who run around singing 'Here we go, here we go, Camry Crows....lol or Were the scum of South Australia were the pathetic Adelaide Cows! And when you lose a game you can't get out of Footy Park quick enough at half time, just like those Ca Swannies!
What's worse is you laugh at your own jokes :roll:

You seriously have no idea what you are on about... i bet you've been mixing drinks, well i hope so because surely you can't be real?
Carn The Crows!
Double Blues SFC!

Macca You Bloody Legend!
Grim Reaper
Coach
Coach
Team:

Post by Grim Reaper »

SBR wrote:
Grim Reaper wrote:
SBR wrote:

What's worse is you laugh at your own jokes :roll:

You seriously have no idea what you are on about... i bet you've been mixing drinks, well i hope so because surely you can't be real?
Yeah Yeah Cow Scum! Run off and have a Chardonay now and let the real footy teams play the game!
SBR
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by SBR »

Real footy teams?....HAH!

:cool:
Carn The Crows!
Double Blues SFC!

Macca You Bloody Legend!