In which code did racism rear its ugly head once again ??

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Re: In which code did racism rear its ugly head once again ?

Post by King-Eliagh »

leagueiscrap wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
^^^ :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow, the lack of relevance to the argument being discussed, the ignorance of the context and issues at hand, along with the woeful use of English language and grammar is utterly mind boggling.

He's back on the metho folks. Someone reach out to him. I simply cant to a racist who identifies Aboriginal people as "the problem" [-X
deflection alert,
:lol: :lol: no idea as usual just the usual AFL bash in an attempt to feel better about your empty life :)))

hunt has spoken in the article about what it takes to be an AFL athlete, unlike the NRL where it takes a whole heap more effort than just juicing up on roids & jogging up and down a field throwing the ball sideways!
every year clubs ask more from their players, its not only the indigenous players who struggle with the demands and lifestyle & opt out of the game.
hence that would contribute to the drop of indigenous players in the AFL system.

for someone that has claimed to have traveled up to NT clearly have no idea about their culture!, but just go crapping on about the AFL

can we see some figures of indigenous players in the NRL, of 10 years ago up until today?
Nrl just juicing up on roids...? James hird and a few pigs foetuses and cows placentas say hi.

It's not just the indigenous players who struggle therefore it's the indigenous players who are dropping out at a higher rate...? Your year one maths teachers says hi.

As for your line about "their culture" if ur implying they haven't got what it takes to play at afl level due to their culture...? Eddie macguire says hi.

Seriously. Can this fukkstick get any dumber? :?>

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: In which code did racism rear its ugly head once again ?

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
leagueiscrap wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Woeful...and this when the national % of the Indigenous population has increased at a rate never before seen in Australia over the past 6 or so years.

I've discussed the need for the AFL to work more with remote Aboriginal communities and the hicks in here like TLPG and others all tried to shoot me down suggesting the AFL does all it can and if they try more they'll ruin communities. The most unconscious racist thing I've heard in years this rubbish. It's mentioned in the article that the AFL need to review their policy, targets prob aren't the best way. They should start with addressing the inherent racism and then work on partnerships and funding remote communities for increased participation and opportunities. Hard work but well worth it if its done right.

The afl will likely do nothing tho and instead fund millions towards supporting entirely useless pursuits in India and China.

Again that organisation never ceases to astound us how woeful it is on this stuff. [-X [-X [-X
the AFL spends millions spending time in and with Indigenous. the problem lies deeper with in the communities, what has been around well over a century. :thumbleft:
The big problem with the drop if Indigenous, is the demands, dedication & professionalism it takes to be an AFL player,

CODE hopper Karmichael Hunt has provided a fascinating insight into what he could get away with off the field as an NRL player but couldn’t in the AFL.
The three-sport star is now headed to Super Rugby’s Queensland Reds after four years in the AFL with the Gold Coast Suns.
But his journey started in rugby league, with the Brisbane Broncos, where he says drinking was a bigger part of the culture than in the AFL.
“The demands of AFL footy mean you need to be in peak condition,” Hunt told Triple M’s Grill Team in Brisbane.
“For most of the year you need to be able to knock out 12km or 13km on the weekend.
“In terms of the culture of going out and enjoying yourself after every game, that does not happen whereas in rugby league, because the physical demands are a lot lighter compared to AFL, you could find boys out enjoying themselves.
“I certainly did when I was younger because I knew that the next week it would not affect me.”

Hunt said the biggest issue he had in adapting from rugby league to AFL was the extra running.
At the Broncos, he weighed in at roughly 93kg. Hunt reached as much as 100kg as rugby player in France in 2009-10, while that weight dropped down to 87kg as an AFL player.
“It wasn’t that I couldn’t play the game,” Hunt said.
“Other than the running capacity and the ability to cover the ground like the boys obviously do so well in the AFL, I could play.”
The 27-year-old added that he was happy to be going back to a code, in rugby union, that better suited his physical make-up.
“I’m looking forward to the future. My body shape, genetics and all that will probably agree with me that I’m going back to a game that will better suit me.”
http://www.news.com.au/sport/rugby/karm ... 7045087963
:drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Maybe the fact that the highest profile indigenous fumbler can have racist jokes made about him & the perpetrator was given a wet lettuce leaf slap as punishment might deter some from being involved..

Plus having 2 non whitey parents is a no no & a big incentive for teams to NOT want A PLAYER.
yes thats why numbers are dropping off
can we see the rule about this one white parent rule, spazza? :)))
seeing you have so much time trolling AFL related websites! go and dig up some figures on indigenous players currently playing in the NRL, see if they have dropped off as well.
:drunk: :drunk: :drunk:
Been posted many times & as usual when evidence is posted it just gets ignored by you head up your arse cultists.

:wave: :wave: :wave:
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o