predict the TV audience for the panthers tonight

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra
Been liked: 0

Re: predict the TV audience for the panthers tonight

Post by Raiderdave »

sydneyfc wrote:

sydney is littered with tiny clubs like the panthers, roosters, sharks, manly etc. sydney fc dwarfs all these clubs and we're only 10 yrs old this upcomng year
dwarfs them ?
8-[

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :(/ :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>
jesus
what planet do you live on

everyone of those NRL clubs are considerably bigger then Sydney FC & their bouncy bouncy fuckwit brigade it aint funny
& they 're the 3 smallest NRL clubs there are in Sydney

Manly , the Roosters ... even the Sharks have fans all over Australia , not just in Sydney ...Penrith to a lesser extent
but they're out there

Sydney FC & their bouncy bouncy fuckwit brigade would be lucky to have a fan outside of the 2000-2200 postcode series :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :(/ :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<>

I heard they had one bloke somewhere ..... dapto ?.... Oberon maybe :-k

its just a rumour of course
but It might be true 8-[

:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

sydneyfc wrote:
wow then the nrl are truly a unique sport. the only professional sport in existence that doesn't care about crowds and encourage their fans to stay at home

nice!

& they also encourage them to know where the field is too cockhead :lol: :lol: :lol: :(/ :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

Soccer, the most desperate of all the codes. They simply can't grow and keep quality players...and even more sad? They're that far behind the world that they never will. :-({|=

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
sydneyfc
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney FC
Has thanked: 0

Post by sydneyfc »

King-Eliagh wrote:
:lol: slight correction for ya dipshit. Of course the nrl cares about crowds for revenue and what not but I don't really give two shits, I don't get the dosh and I got a life outside of footy ;) alls I care about is the quality of the product and the nrl competition is far more competitive than the afl and the level of rl is higher than ever before. That's all I care about and so should you, unless you work for the afl or soccer aus. Otherwise it'd be fair to call you a weirdo...ya weirdo :lol:
life outside of footy? you registered on this forum 10 years ago and post on here everyday, crying about how good your sport is :lol:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

sydneyfc wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
:lol: slight correction for ya dipshit. Of course the nrl cares about crowds for revenue and what not but I don't really give two shits, I don't get the dosh and I got a life outside of footy ;) alls I care about is the quality of the product and the nrl competition is far more competitive than the afl and the level of rl is higher than ever before. That's all I care about and so should you, unless you work for the afl or soccer aus. Otherwise it'd be fair to call you a weirdo...ya weirdo :lol:
life outside of footy? you registered on this forum 10 years ago and post on here everyday, crying about how good your sport is :lol:
But he has never been that desperate to start licking a bit of AFL bum like you do..

Your sport is left a long way behind in this country so you start hanging on the derpball shirt tails..
Plus the fact you ouyright lie about Sokka is laughable.

In your warped world 16.5 K is larger than 19.5 K..

You must be a secret derpball fan with maths skills like that.

Says it all really..
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Well if people are watching it every week, they are interested. Nut.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Well if people are watching it every week, they are interested. Nut.
:_<> :_<>
Logic is not this blokes strong point.
In his warped world jumping up & down on seats while facing away from the thrilling 0-0 scoreline on field is how you show interest.

Strange thing is most other sports people actually face the action.
If not there they watch on TV..

I wonder if when watching at home they face away from the TV & jump up & down on the Lounge?

🤣
Xman wrote
sydneyfc
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney FC
Has thanked: 0

Post by sydneyfc »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
sydneyfc wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
But he has never been that desperate to start licking a bit of AFL bum like you do..

Your sport is left a long way behind in this country so you start hanging on the derpball shirt tails..

Says it all really..
not really, i objectively look at facts and reality which all point to the afl being ahead of the nrl in just about every facet. just like how kingy over there claimed to have a life outside of RL when clearly it wasn't the case :lol:

you probably assumed someone that lives in sydney would automatically be rooting for you nuffies. this handout mentality from you guys seriously needs to stop. begging me to support your game, just stahp!
Phelpsy
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Collingwood

Post by Phelpsy »

And yet afl gets higher ratings
I in myspare time I like playing baseball, wearing pink backpacks and STALKING people.I know this isn't what you would normallyshare in public but I thought it would be nice tobe honest and open so people knowmore about who I am

I have a small penis
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

sydneyfc wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
sydneyfc wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:

Says it all really..
not really, i objectively look at facts and reality which all point to the afl being ahead of the nrl in just about every facet. just like how kingy over there claimed to have a life outside of RL when clearly it wasn't the case :lol:

you probably assumed someone that lives in sydney would automatically be rooting for you nuffies. this handout mentality from you guys seriously needs to stop. begging me to support your game, just stahp!
Objectively..
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
You still are avoiding explaining your claim that WSW are bigger than any WS RL team.

Parra has more members .
A higher Home crowd.
Far larger TV ratings..

So come on Mr Objectively please explain this & stop avoiding the question.

🤣
Xman wrote
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

sydneyfc wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Most days I do get on here, it really depends how off the mark the afl chumps are as to how much I post to help them learn. Yep, it's true I'm a foundation member, I also play bball, box, enjoy and play sweet music and am employed in a high profile position which takes me to lands far far away to share knowledge and learn from others. This is just a lil hobby for my downtime bro :)

Oh and I'm taking up art classes soon :D beaussie when are you gunna add a function so we can post photos on here. I'm thinking of drawing portraits of some of our members and holding an online exhibition of my portraits right here on this very site! :cheers: I'll make the prices really affordable, like a swines original will go for like $45 tho my depiction of ex member tlpg will probably call for $1,000+

:o

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Drac
Coach
Coach
Team: Adelaide Crows

Post by Drac »

Well the results are in. 266k people watched the Panthers on Fox Monday night, making it the most viewed nRL game on foxtel this weekend. Here's where the game sits for the weekend's fox AFL ratings. I've put the crowd at the game in brackets to posit this question; are the Monday night STV ratings really worth having 1/5th of the crowd of the AFL games that had higher STV ratings anyway?

AFL Freo v Hawks 319k (35,506)
AFL Blues v Cats 278k (38,812)
AFL Ess v WCE 266k (35,905)
nRL Pen v NQ 266k (7,276)

Raiderdave wrote:
perception is reality
cos789
Coach
Coach
Team: Wookie is a failed pathetic ugly woman

Post by cos789 »

There is a reason why the nrhell have games on Monday to broadcast - they're searching for the lowest opposition possible.
Next we'll see is full moon football. Oh that's right rl is already into mooning.
Nice try Cos.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Drac wrote:
Well the results are in. 266k people watched the Panthers on Fox Monday night, making it the most viewed nRL game on foxtel this weekend. Here's where the game sits for the weekend's fox AFL ratings. I've put the crowd at the game in brackets to posit this question; are the Monday night STV ratings really worth having 1/5th of the crowd of the AFL games that had higher STV ratings anyway?

AFL Freo v Hawks 319k (35,506)
AFL Blues v Cats 278k (38,812)
AFL Ess v WCE 266k (35,905)
nRL Pen v NQ 266k (7,276)

hmmmmm :-k
lets have a lil ganda at who was playing shall we twat ? :cool:
the smallest Sydney based NRL club playing the smallest regional NRL side

lets see how the fumbles & bumbles biggest game went on FTA against the NRL's biggest this weekend shall we

Friday night NRL 1.2 Million
Thursday NRL 1.150 Million
Friday night derps & oopsies ... 675K
:shock:

8-[

:(/ :(/ :(/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>

that's game set & match I'd say
thank you linesmen
thank you ballboys :cool:
Last edited by Raiderdave on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

cos789 wrote:
There is a reason why the nrhell have games on Monday to broadcast - they're searching for the lowest opposition possible.
Next we'll see is full moon football. Oh that's right rl is already into mooning.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :(/ :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>

RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million