Melb Taxi Driver ,Most dangerous job in AUS.

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Re: Melb Taxi Driver ,Most dangerous job in AUS.

Post by Fred »

So why do you care so much anyway AFL Crap? Why is it so important to you to paint the AFL in a bad light?
Veni, vidi, vici
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 0

Post by NRLCrap1 »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
What has this got to do with the code wars? Should be moved to the General Board!
Waaa. waaaa.
Anything that makes AFL look bad(like FUMBLE players or fans bashing cabbies) should be moved.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
How does it make any code look bad, goose?
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
What has this got to do with the code wars? Should be moved to the General Board!
Waaa. waaaa.
Anything that makes AFL look bad(like FUMBLE players or fans bashing cabbies) should be moved.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
How does it make any code look bad, goose?
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

Way to deflect, goose!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
Way to deflect, goose!
Way to deflect SPAMBOT.

🤣
Xman wrote
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
WTF is in the water down there?
Yet another attack by a fan on a cabbie.
Very very dangerous job especially if you are of Indian or Pakistani heritage.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-06-0...tswood/5492116
Taxi driver bashed unconscious at Melbourne service station in unprovoked attack

A taxi driver was bashed unconscious and his cab was trashed in an unprovoked attack at Spotswood in Melbourne's west.

The 35-year-old driver was filling up his cab with petrol at a service station on Melbourne Road around 1:10am (AEST) on Sunday when he was approached by a bald man wearing an Essendon football jumper.

The offender bashed the driver until he was unconscious before punching in the driver's window and breaking the side mirror.

Acting Sergeant Russell King says the taxi driver was taken to hospital with head injuries.

"It's a tough job at this time of night and there is no apparent motive," he said.

"[The attacker] just wandered up and started punching on with this taxi driver who's just filling up his cab, so it's far from nice."
You are fucking crazy - what about Anita Coby, Milperra, Bondi Riots fuck cabbies being bashed every day of the week in Sydney - yet because someone wears a football jumper that in someway becomes associated with AF??? You really are a NUPHY take some med's!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Swans4ever wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
WTF is in the water down there?
Yet another attack by a fan on a cabbie.
Very very dangerous job especially if you are of Indian or Pakistani heritage.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-06-0...tswood/5492116
Taxi driver bashed unconscious at Melbourne service station in unprovoked attack

A taxi driver was bashed unconscious and his cab was trashed in an unprovoked attack at Spotswood in Melbourne's west.

The 35-year-old driver was filling up his cab with petrol at a service station on Melbourne Road around 1:10am (AEST) on Sunday when he was approached by a bald man wearing an Essendon football jumper.

The offender bashed the driver until he was unconscious before punching in the driver's window and breaking the side mirror.

Acting Sergeant Russell King says the taxi driver was taken to hospital with head injuries.

"It's a tough job at this time of night and there is no apparent motive," he said.

"[The attacker] just wandered up and started punching on with this taxi driver who's just filling up his cab, so it's far from nice."
You are fucking crazy - what about Anita Coby, Milperra, Bondi Riots fuck cabbies being bashed every day of the week in Sydney - yet because someone wears a football jumper that in someway becomes associated with AF??? You really are a NUPHY take some med's!
http://eurasian-sensation.blogspot.com. ... -star.html
Indian taxi driver bashed by star footballer

One of the rising stars of the AFL, Essendon forward Michael Hurley, was arrested early on Friday morning for the assault of a taxi driver.

🤣
Xman wrote
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Soooo fucking what - what about RL rooting dogs and putting it on u-tube - or the coach of Queensland getting chucked out of a pub - your fucked in the head your so blinkered in your outlook - being a footballer doesn't grant extra common sense for AF or RL players - but it seems that fuckwit NUPHY's like you think it does FFS grow up!!!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Swans4ever wrote:
Soooo fucking what - what about RL rooting dogs and putting it on u-tube - or the coach of Queensland getting chucked out of a pub - your fucked in the head your so blinkered in your outlook - being a footballer doesn't grant extra common sense for AF or RL players - but it seems that fuckwit NUPHY's like you think it does FFS grow up!!!
Struck a nerve have i :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ .

Stick to the topic.
This is about the dangers of being a cabbie(seems even moreso when Non white & near AFL players or fans) in Victardia.

Your post has nothing to do with the topic.

1 point for being unco & missing

🤣
Xman wrote
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

Stick to the topic.
This is about the dangers of being a cabbie(seems even moreso when Non white & near AFL players or fans) in Victardia.

Your the one making outlandish claims - but ignore the issues in your own fucked up states - get a life NUPHY!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Swans4ever wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

Stick to the topic.

Your the one making outlandish claims - but ignore the issues in your own fucked up states - get a life NUPHY!
SPAMBOT #2 alert.

🤣
Xman wrote
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

Stick to the topic.

SPAMBOT #2 alert.
That's your cleaver come back - something someone else come up with - something you use on NRLCRAPPER???? Hahaha you are priceless you are so juvenile? Why don't you troll thru last years comments you might be able to pass them off as yours??? How pathetic and sad - did you need to pm RD for ideas???? Obviously stuck ur head up one too many boys bums in a scrum when getting packed down!!!! Lol your soooooo fuckin funny and you don't realise it!!!!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Swans4ever wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

Stick to the topic.

SPAMBOT #2 alert.
That's your cleaver come back - something someone else come up with - something you use on NRLCRAPPER???? Hahaha you are priceless you are so juvenile? Why don't you troll thru last years comments you might be able to pass them off as yours??? How pathetic and sad - did you need to pm RD for ideas???? Obviously stuck ur head up one too many boys bums in a scrum when getting packed down!!!! Lol your soooooo fuckin funny and you don't realise it!!!!
So you were the person who made up NUPHY.
According to your fucked up logic if you didn't make it up you shouldn't use it..

Heres a hint stupid .Wear some headgear..might limit the damage ,but I suspect its way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too late.

🤣
Xman wrote
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

Stick to the topic.

SPAMBOT #2 alert.
So you were the person who made up NUPHY.
According to your fucked up logic if you didn't make it up you shouldn't use it..

Heres a hint stupid .Wear some headgear..might limit the damage ,but I suspect its way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too late.
Oh don't get upset you can always call RD - he might be able to give you some ideas POLLY!
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Way to deflect, goose!
Way to deflect SPAMBOT.
You're the one avoiding your own faults, PART animal, PART coward!