Finances of AFL and NRL clubs in one easy table (prelim)

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Finances of AFL and NRL clubs in one easy table (prelim)

Post by leagueiscrap »

nice work wookie, is there any chance of re sorting the table out with clubs earning from just football related activities, no pokes and gaming.
there you will see the vast difference between the AFL clubs and NRL clubs, :(/
Last edited by leagueiscrap on Sun May 25, 2014 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Geez, imagine what the eels could be like with some sustained form over a few years.

Might even make people want to go to the footy and have a beer at the club later on huh. how novel?
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Geez, imagine what the eels could be like with some sustained form over a few years.

Might even make people want to go to the footy and have a beer at the club later on huh. how novel?
no but they choose to go and play pokes in stead :(/
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra
Been liked: 0

Post by Raiderdave »

Wookie

You havent included the qbyn.leagues club revenues for the raiders(30 mill)
. Or their actual football revenues ( 15 mill)

The raiders group n the canberra raiders rlfc have combined incomes of 70 million plus dollars
Ill provide all the info so u can adjust that table
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:

no but they choose to go and play pokes in stead :(/
Just like the Victardian folk do at their AFL Poke clubs :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

No, Wookie, ignore that. Raider is a past master at lying. It's his rep on this forum.

That revenue you have for Penrith can't be right, unless you're including the Panthers franchises including all of their venues across the state - which you shouldn't be doing if so because the thugby league club is seperate to that. How do I know? I spoke to Andy Raymond about why he used Panthers for his last three wrestling Supershows, and in conversation that's what he told me.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

The_Wookie wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Wookie

You havent included the qbyn.leagues club revenues for the raiders(30 mill)
. Or their actual football revenues ( 15 mill)

The raiders group n the canberra raiders rlfc have combined incomes of 70 million plus dollars
Ill provide all the info so u can adjust that table
the more information the better, cheers.
here is an over view of the Raiders financial pos from 2 years ago
http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-new ... 1xzpx.html

since then both corporate groups have increased revenues by 1 million each
you have the Raiders Group annual report for 2013 reporting 26 Million as its total revenues
here is the QLC 2013 annual report reporting the same amount of 26 Million
http://www.qlc.com.au/site/files/ul/dat ... 220241.pdf

the Raiders football club has also increased revenues by 3 Million dollars with the grant being increased from 4 million in 2012 to 7 million in 2013
that's a total of 67 Million

then theres the property arm worth 33 million ... that was 2 years ago
it earnt the group 3.3 Million in 2013
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... 2hc9f.html

Two years ago, the Raiders bought a couple of commercial properties in Brisbane - a 10-storey office block in the city, and a smaller one at Milton. In July 2011, they added a Bunnings property at Seven Hills in Sydney to their portfolio of investments.
The Raiders' investments yield $3.3 million a year in income and expect it to reach $8 million within five years.

that's a grand total of 70.3 Million ... just like I said :wink:
& within 5 years this will grow to between 75 & 80 Million dollars

theres no doubt about it
they're a financial pocket dynamo are the Green Machine :cool:

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... z32jBEWnni
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

TLPG wrote:
No, Wookie, ignore that. Raider is a past master at lying. It's his rep on this forum.

That revenue you have for Penrith can't be right, unless you're including the Panthers franchises including all of their venues across the state - which you shouldn't be doing if so because the thugby league club is seperate to that. How do I know? I spoke to Andy Raymond about why he used Panthers for his last three wrestling Supershows, and in conversation that's what he told me.

why don't you go suck a fat one you wanker :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

The_Wookie wrote:
TLPG wrote:

Actually TLPG, Ill not ignore it if he has the legit information - which he probably does if hes a Raiders member.

That revenue for Penrith is right, comes straight off the Penrith Rugby League Club Limited 2013 annual report, and includes all assets of the Panthers group - which according to the annual report also includes the Penrith NRL club (which is a subsidary entity with its own board). The simplest test of this is why the Panthers group would receive a NRL club grant, as well as listing merchandise revenue, sponsorship revenue and gate reciepts.
It can't be right. You can't include the Panthers Group. They aren't the club. They are a seperate entity. Now if the NRL is giving the grant to them something is wrong and big time. There is further proof, and that's with that story that was reprinted here about Penrith being in big trouble and they needed James Packer to bail them out. Now where were the Panthers Group with that if they own them?

Quick note about Raider's "evidence". Never rely on the media. That's advertising as such and suspect at best. Queanbeyan Leagues Club has nothing to do with the Raiders - even less than the Panthers have to do with the Panthers Group. Didn't Raider say that the Canberra District RL own the Raiders? Given that I think Queanbeyan is more of a thugby town than Canberra, I doubt that a local leagues club would let themselves be run by a competition!

And do I detect excessive abuse just above?
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

TLPG wrote:
The_Wookie wrote:
TLPG wrote:

Actually TLPG, Ill not ignore it if he has the legit information - which he probably does if hes a Raiders member.

That revenue for Penrith is right, comes straight off the Penrith Rugby League Club Limited 2013 annual report, and includes all assets of the Panthers group - which according to the annual report also includes the Penrith NRL club (which is a subsidary entity with its own board). The simplest test of this is why the Panthers group would receive a NRL club grant, as well as listing merchandise revenue, sponsorship revenue and gate reciepts.
It can't be right. You can't include the Panthers Group. They aren't the club. They are a seperate entity. Now if the NRL is giving the grant to them something is wrong and big time. There is further proof, and that's with that story that was reprinted here about Penrith being in big trouble and they needed James Packer to bail them out. Now where were the Panthers Group with that if they own them?

Quick note about Raider's "evidence". Never rely on the media. That's advertising as such and suspect at best. Queanbeyan Leagues Club has nothing to do with the Raiders - even less than the Panthers have to do with the Panthers Group. Didn't Raider say that the Canberra District RL own the Raiders? Given that I think Queanbeyan is more of a thugby town than Canberra, I doubt that a local leagues club would let themselves be run by a competition!

And do I detect excessive abuse just above?

:(/ :(/ :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

oh lord
its flipped its lid again folks

its twirling around & around flailing its arms about

Danger Wookie

Danger

Danger

:lol: :lol: :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

Can't get out of the gutter again, Raider? How about answering what I said instead of making yourself look like the Tasmanian Devil?
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

That's bullshit, Wookie! TLPG is right! The Panthers Group has NOTHING to do with the RL club! Take their figures off your list. Collingwood is number one in the country in revenue and we all know it! And what the hell is that bullshit figure with Parramatta as well??
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
That's bullshit, Wookie! TLPG is right! The Panthers Group has NOTHING to do with the RL club! Take their figures off your list. Collingwood is number one in the country in revenue and we all know it! And what the hell is that bullshit figure with Parramatta as well??
:lol: :lol: :(/ :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol: :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>

wait til ya pop the Old Raiders up where they belong Wookie

these fumblers will dead set flip their lids :(/ :(/ :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>
they'll be hell to pay :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
take out all poke revenue and put it down to football revenue its Essendon.

but if you where to make up a list on football revenue or sponsorship, all the NRL clubs would be down the botton, struggling to beat, minnow AFL clubs stkilda & western bulldogs :lol:
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

Let's just take time out for a second.

Wookie, from what you've been saying it's right to count all of a club's related interests as part of it's revenue - whether it be Penrith, Parramatta, Collingwood, Hawthorn, etc etc. The lines are blurred now, because the revenue from venues you are apparently talking about for the Magpies and the Hawks are owned and run by the club. That's certainly not the case for Penrith (nothing has been said about Parramatta to this point). If anything it's the other way around and even that is highly questionable because of the situation with James Packer.

It looks like it's even more blurred in Canberra. The way it looks at the moment, the Raider's revenue base should include the revenue of all the clubs in the Canberra District RL competition (per Raider, not you I should point out). That's not right at all. The CDRL's revenue should not be included with the Raiders anymore than the Panthers Group's total revenue with the Penrith club. I should like to see the annual report from Penrith that you are relying on.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST