GCS & AFL to build new 20 million Headquarters

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
adamj1300
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: GCS & AFL to build new 20 million Headquarters

Post by adamj1300 »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
adamj1300 wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Phelpsy wrote:
So afl crap ... Any comment on the initiative ? Good bad or otherwise ? I'm sure you'll find a negative or if unable, not comment
How about get fucked .
I don't answer to people like you .
the dummy spit begins :lol:
No dummy spit .
I got no fucking time for low lifes like him ..
You ,I get a great laugh out of your incessant ramblings about "POKES" ,
your delusional hypocritical posts ,like you ended your OP with are easily shot down..
Keep up the good work son.
You drown in your own stupidity..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it has began. always so anrgy, no one agrees with your dribble :(/

your the one who claims the AFL is obessed with them, but fail to acknowledge they exist in the NRL, consider when most of the NRL teams only exist thanks to its leagues clubs
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Just questioning your deflection ... Again ... How about stay on topic
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

adamj1300 wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
adamj1300 wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
Phelpsy wrote:
So afl crap ... Any comment on the initiative ? Good bad or otherwise ? I'm sure you'll find a negative or if unable, not comment
How about get fucked .
I don't answer to people like you .
the dummy spit begins :lol:
No dummy spit .
I got no fucking time for low lifes like him ..
You ,I get a great laugh out of your incessant ramblings about "POKES" ,
your delusional hypocritical posts ,like you ended your OP with are easily shot down..
Keep up the good work son.
You drown in your own stupidity..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: it has began. always so anrgy, no one agrees with your dribble :(/

your the one who claims the AFL is obessed with them, but fail to acknowledge they exist in the NRL, consider when most of the NRL teams only exist thanks to its leagues clubs
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
Jesus you are on another planet.

The only time I bring Pokies up is when YOU post your usual crap about RL & pokies ,& I just show you up as hypocritical.
I have never denied RL clubs have pokie palaces or benefit from them.
They do ,& so do AFL clubs.
But being the insular moron you are you like to have pot shots at RL about Pokies & ignore the same problem in your own sport.
You could have posted this article ,without your little shot at RL at the bottom.
I just once again showed how stupid you are .
Just like your Player behaviour thread,your RD name thread..
You fail ,you fail a lot .
1 point for being unco.
:(/ :(/ :(/
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Drac
Coach
Coach
Team: Adelaide Crows

Post by Drac »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Hehe, and all that time and beyond the new frontier clubs, all four will be feasting on the teat that is the AFL and especially those heartland clubs who continue to get the run around because of some * in the AFL handbook that says everyone must back expansion no matter what. They'll be the ones to suffer move, merge or die.

What if the crowds continue to go down for some in the frontier regions while the other teams are barely picking up any noobies or cross over bandwagoners?

Hey, what happens if the TV ratings continue in their downward spiral?

I remember when the Swans and Lions used to rate around 150k a week at least for a time, and the Lions getting over 200k on a Thursday night in Brisbane once or twice on FTA tv. These days, all 4 teams could play and it mightn't necessarily get within a whisker of them old margins, hehe, maybe even two weeks straight.
1) better to have cimbed the mountain and come back down than to have never climbed at all. Storm have countless premierships and have never left the metaphorical base-camp.

2) These same arguments were being made when the Swans first moved to Sydney and the Bears started in QLD. We're a patient bunch, and our planning looks far into the future. Where you see wasted money we see investment. If North or the Bulldogs need to merge or move to survive they will. It happened to Fitzroy. But by all means persist with Manly and Cronulla in lieu of expanding your comp :cheers:

Back on topic, the contrast between the Suns and the Titans in respect to facilities couldn't be more stark. The Titans don't contribute a cent to the construction of Robina, but then get the shaft on their match-day contract. The Suns (the AFL) invest millions into Metricon, and get given management rights. The Titans almost go belly-up building the centre of excellence, and attack tradies - the lifeblood of their fanbase - in the process. The Suns work with the government to get a state of the art facility for just $20 million.

Raiderdave wrote:
perception is reality
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

Drac wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Hehe, and all that time and beyond the new frontier clubs, all four will be feasting on the teat that is the AFL and especially those heartland clubs who continue to get the run around because of some * in the AFL handbook that says everyone must back expansion no matter what. They'll be the ones to suffer move, merge or die.

What if the crowds continue to go down for some in the frontier regions while the other teams are barely picking up any noobies or cross over bandwagoners?

Hey, what happens if the TV ratings continue in their downward spiral?

I remember when the Swans and Lions used to rate around 150k a week at least for a time, and the Lions getting over 200k on a Thursday night in Brisbane once or twice on FTA tv. These days, all 4 teams could play and it mightn't necessarily get within a whisker of them old margins, hehe, maybe even two weeks straight.
1) better to have cimbed the mountain and come back down than to have never climbed at all. Storm have countless premierships and have never left the metaphorical base-camp.

2) These same arguments were being made when the Swans first moved to Sydney and the Bears started in QLD. We're a patient bunch, and our planning looks far into the future. Where you see wasted money we see investment. If North or the Bulldogs need to merge or move to survive they will. It happened to Fitzroy. But by all means persist with Manly and Cronulla in lieu of expanding your comp :cheers:

Back on topic, the contrast between the Suns and the Titans in respect to facilities couldn't be more stark. The Titans don't contribute a cent to the construction of Robina, but then get the shaft on their match-day contract. The Suns (the AFL) invest millions into Metricon, and get given management rights. The Titans almost go belly-up building the centre of excellence, and attack tradies - the lifeblood of their fanbase - in the process. The Suns work with the government to get a state of the art facility for just $20 million.

Very good points there Drac - I see all the RL usual suspects haven't replied must have hit the nail on the head - TITANS = blood suckers, GC Suns = part of the community!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Cracker
Coach
Coach
Team: Bulldogs

Post by Cracker »

I wouldn't call the Titans bloodsuckers, but I do admit that their efforts in community standing leave something to be desired if this case is an example of it.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Yeah well having premierships stripped and fines added with a nice wooden spoon means you're flying, well I guess the storm were indeed flying att.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
Cracker
Coach
Coach
Team: Bulldogs

Post by Cracker »

I hardly think the Storm compare to the Titans, ParraEelsNRL!
cos789
Coach
Coach
Team: Wookie is a failed pathetic ugly woman

Post by cos789 »

Cracker wrote:
I wouldn't call the Titans bloodsuckers, but I do admit that their efforts in community standing leave something to be desired if this case is an example of it.
But many would.
Nice try Cos.