NRL Touch Footy

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Re: NRL Touch Footy

Post by pussycat »

pussycat wrote:
I think the AFL should be allowed to claim netball players(who have one white parent) in there numbers. :_<> :thumbleft:
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Cracker
Coach
Coach
Team: Bulldogs
Been liked: 0

Post by Cracker »

That would have been funny if you hadn't added that comment in brackets, Pussycat.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

pussycat wrote:
I think the AFL should be able to claim netballers (who have one white parent) bin there numbers. :_<> :thumbleft:
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
cos789
Coach
Coach
Team: Wookie is a failed pathetic ugly woman

Post by cos789 »

Another website ruined by wookie features.

Last edited by cos789 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

Touch has to be one of the sports with the most fudged participation figures -
Adult active members - 141617
Junior active members - 66556
Program participants - 15693
Event Participants - 48625
School programs - 57116
School comps - 155416
Accredited volunteers - 39997
Total - 525030

So they add to participation ANYONE who turns up to an event, program participants - not at all double counting - and like AFLCRAPPER tells us school figures MEAN NOTHING as they are forced to do it - and accredited volunteers? Even this number is suspect with 1599 being listed in NSW and 1065 - the two LARGEST states 2664 yet they claim 40k Australia wide? Touch football is certainly taking a leaf out of the Gold Coast Titans and how they estimate crowds!!!!!

But the best is that a so called expanding sport has suffered 4.7% decrease in Adult teams playing NATION wide and a .69% decrease in junior teams!!!!!!
http://www.austouch.com.au/fileadmin/us ... nal_1_.pdf
Good luck to RL in their latest acquisition - not a fraction of the attraction of Auskick and by all accounts a sport in decline!!!!! Another thing to go with Newcastle, Balmain and Titans all being financially dying!!!! Hahahaha!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

Cracker wrote:
That would have been funny if you hadn't added that comment in brackets, Pussycat.
That part isn't meant to be funny - its factual.

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

Swans4ever wrote:
School programs - 57116
School comps - 155416
Total - 525030

So they add to participation ANYONE who turns up to an event, program participants - not at all double counting - and like AFLCRAPPER tells us school figures MEAN NOTHING as they are forced to do it - and accredited volunteers? Even this number is suspect with 1599 being listed in NSW and 1065 - the two LARGEST states 2664 yet they claim 40k Australia wide? Touch football is certainly taking a leaf out of the Gold Coast Titans and how they estimate crowds!!!!!

But the best is that a so called expanding sport has suffered 4.7% decrease in Adult teams playing NATION wide and a .69% decrease in junior teams!!!!!!
Good luck to RL in their latest acquisition - not a fraction of the attraction of Auskick and by all accounts a sport in decline!!!!! Another thing to go with Newcastle, Balmain and Titans all being financially dying!!!! Hahahaha!

There is no proof that touch football fudges there figures. There is proof the
AFL fudges theres though . :(/ :(/ :(/

Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

pussycat wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
School programs - 57116
School comps - 155416
Total - 525030

There is no proof that touch football fudges there figures. There is proof the
AFL fudges theres though . :(/ :(/ :(/
Pussycat if it is correct to say AFL fudges it's figures by including schools in participation isn't that same argument to be raised for touch?

The AFL DOESNT include event participation, volunteer participation, program participation and school programs in participation + school comps all as participation - they record all those that REGISTER as an Auskick course! Touch is clearly double counting
Presumable Adults who are registered members are going to be counted twice if they do a programs in Touch or three times if they officiate or more times if they do other jobs - well known that a team will have for instance 9 players poss a coach who plays and maybe a manager that plays - one of them may officiate a game or two before or after his/her game after doing a program - very common that this could all be ONE person in a team being coach, manager, officiating a couple games before/after and doing a course or two - that adds up to ONE person being counted 5 or 6 times clearly an act of fudging!

Then there is the clear example that Touch claims 40k volunteers Australia wide yet only has 2600 accredited volunteers in NSW/QLD - these being way and above the largest states and comps so where is the rest of 47400 volunteers??? Vic, Tas, SA and WA are all very small in comparison - clearly BS and fudging!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Like how he manipulated all that.

It's old for a start, yet further down in Participation Priority 2 – Targeted Growth Program in 18.

shit like this.
2012/13 so still old :(/

500,000 participants of Touch
Football by 2015

Final number
of 525,030
participants.
participants
Altered ASC
target to 550,000
participants
1,318 senior teams
across ACT, VIC,
NT, WA and SA.
126 junior teams
across SA, NT and
ACT.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Like how he manipulated all that.

It's old for a start, yet further down in Participation Priority 2 – Targeted Growth Program in 18.

shit like this.
2012/13 so still old :(/

500,000 participants of Touch
Football by 2015

Final number
of 525,030
participants.
participants
Altered ASC
target to 550,000
participants
1,318 senior teams
across ACT, VIC,
NT, WA and SA.
126 junior teams
across SA, NT and
ACT.
There is NO 13/14 report - I notice you DIDNT address the question that they are double counting to achieve this participation of 525,000. They have targeted 550k but obviously if it's a matter of double counting people participation could be half that! It's BS and clearly there is an agenda afoot!
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

I'd like to see you prove it, just because you have no idea doesn't mean you're right.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

There's only 208,000 who actually are members the remaining 320,000 are made up of people doing programs attending events, school programs and volunteers - it's a complete BS beat up!
adamj1300
Has thanked: 0

Post by adamj1300 »

Swans4ever wrote:
There's only 208,000 who actually are members the remaining 320,000 are made up of people doing programs attending events, school programs and volunteers - it's a complete BS beat up!
and stolen Email address
Cracker
Coach
Coach
Team: Bulldogs

Post by Cracker »

pussycat wrote:
Cracker wrote:
That part isn't meant to be funny - its factual.
It is not factual. It is supposition.