Numbers don't add up for nRL

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 0

Re: Numbers don't add up for nRL

Post by NRLCrap1 »

I already linked you on another thread, goose!
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
pussycat wrote:
[quote="Swans4ever]

by the way the next AFL TV rights is being forecast at 1.6 Billion obviously your insights have very little credence!

Are these the same ' economic geniuses' that were predicting the NRL wouldn't get 800k? :(/ :(/ :(/
Oh I see - if it's AFL it's BS - we'll AFL got 1.25 Billion for its rights which was 250 mil more than the NRL deal

[/quote]

the NRL deal was 1.3 Billion cockhead
jees

your time back repeating Yr 10 was a complete waste of time [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-(
was yr son embarrassed sitting beside you in class ? :-k

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Ok then the news was wrong
ARLC chairman John Grant announced to the media the five-year deal with Nine and Fox Sports is worth $1.025 billion, comprising $925 million in cash and a further $100m in advertising.
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2012-08-2 ... al/4212336

Says 1.025 that's 250 approx less, maybe maths isn't your strong point - now show us how special you are call me a cock head and suggest I need to go back to school - that's what you usually say when your presented with facts! Obviously very poor self esteem that he needs to feel superior on an anonymous internet site. Very funny haha![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

that's for the TV component only :roll:
1.025 Billion TV

no NZ
100 Mill
no online or naming
180 Mill

jesus
you are seemingly less intelligent then when you started your learning courses online for mature aged students to gain your yr 10 school leavers certificate :(/ :(/ :(/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<> :_<>

when will you gain an IQ better then 80 ? :-k

:(/ :(/ :(/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>

so there it is... was 8-[

Code: Select all

now show us how special you are call me a cock head and suggest I need to go back to school
I don't need to tell people your stupid
they can see it quite clearly for themselves :cool:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
I already linked you on another thread, goose!
you linked wikiwankier you moron
no one believes anything that site puts up because anyone can post anything they like on it

2 countries
one a bird turd

end of :cool:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB

Post by NRLCrap1 »

69 countries, goose! Live with it!
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
pussycat wrote:
[quote="Swans4ever]

by the way the next AFL TV rights is being forecast at 1.6 Billion obviously your insights have very little credence!

Are these the same ' economic geniuses' that were predicting the NRL wouldn't get 800k? :(/ :(/ :(/
Oh I see - if it's AFL it's BS - we'll AFL got 1.25 Billion for its rights which was 250 mil more than the NRL deal

the NRL deal was 1.3 Billion cockhead
jees

your time back repeating Yr 10 was a complete waste of time [-( [-( [-( [-( [-( [-(
was yr son embarrassed sitting beside you in class ? :-k

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Ok then the news was wrong
ARLC chairman John Grant announced to the media the five-year deal with Nine and Fox Sports is worth $1.025 billion, comprising $925 million in cash and a further $100m in advertising.
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2012-08-2 ... al/4212336

Says 1.025 that's 250 approx less, maybe maths isn't your strong point - now show us how special you are call me a cock head and suggest I need to go back to school - that's what you usually say when your presented with facts! Obviously very poor self esteem that he needs to feel superior on an anonymous internet site. Very funny haha![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

that's for the TV component only :roll:
1.025 Billion TV

no NZ
100 Mill
no online or naming
180 Mill

jesus
you are seemingly less intelligent then when you started your learning courses online for mature aged students to gain your yr 10 school leavers certificate :(/ :(/ :(/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<> :_<>

when will you gain an IQ better then 80 ? :-k

:(/ :(/ :(/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>

so there it is... was 8-[

Code: Select all

now show us how special you are call me a cock head and suggest I need to go back to school
I don't need to tell people your stupid
they can see it quite clearly for themselves :cool:[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Oh dear you've gone off AGAIN - now it's quiet simple in Australia the NRL got 1.02 billion AFL got 1.25 - if we want to include other sources of revenue then perhaps 125 mil the AFL got from Telstra should be included etc etc etc. I know it doesn't suit ur argument but AFL total revenue for 2012 425 million NRL total for 2013 330 mil. That says it all!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS