drop the gloves to talk how most sports respect other codes

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 0

Re: drop the gloves to talk how most sports respect other co

Post by NRLCrap1 »

Oh okay I get it.
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
Oh okay I get it.
I doubt it.
Ive been here 4 months & have yet to see you understand anything.
Now matter how simple or basic.

All you do is yip yip when TLPG posts some nonsense.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
214Four
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Wests Tigers - Balmain - Western Sydney Wanderers

Post by 214Four »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Adam you silly blind ding bat, open your mind and you'll see what the game is about. Just like me and marngrook. At first I must say it looked just like raiders descriptions, a bunch of seagulls chasing the last chip, and, quite frankly it still does. :lol: But I took the time and now can acknowledge the skill and structure of the game. It also has helped to play the game and play it well as I do.

As for the biff? Yes, there's countless reasons why it should be brought back. Here's some very clear evidence as to why

LoL the west coast player deserved it, you cant blame bazza for that. He had this little dweeb trying to push him around until Big Bad Baz had enough and just hooked him one. he made good connection and follow through on that hit, lol placement not power. Barry Hall was perfectly suited to Sydney.
Notice the brawl in the amateur marngrook game at the end. If you nongs think the afl banning toe to toe fights is doing anything to stop violence on the pitch in grass roots footy you're seriously dreaming.

My past two seasons there''s been 3 all in brawls involving my team. 3 in two seasons and that's just one amateur team in Sydney. Yes the kiddies are really taking note. As I've said before violence in humans is an inherent trait, its always been there and always will be long after softies like phelpsy and Xman have passed away ;)

Ahhhh its hard being right so often :|

Eeeeeeyyyeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh :afro:
I always laugh at the thought of AFL players punching on, the vast majority seem to push and tackle and try group style submission moves during their 'fights' lol. I still remember when i was over in WA near bunbury visiting a relative who was in a rugby team made up of mostly fifo kiwis and east coast aussies from both league and union backgrounds, we all went into town that night and headed to the main pub/club for a nightout. well sometime later in the night one of the local AFL teams rocked up, and noticed the group of rugby guys (prob due to most were wearing the clubs polo shirt), most of the afl team would mouth off and be smartasses from across the room. then one of our guys started talking to a local girl and sat at a table when acouple of the AFL guys noticed and walked over to them, i dont no the full story what happened but all i seen was the rugby guy get up argue with one of the guys where another afl guy crash tackles him onto the table, after that a rush of guys went over to the table and the second bunch of us ran over and were intersected by the rest of the afl guys. we fuckin smashed them, i couldnt believe how week alot of them were. even the publican thanked us for dealing with the local 'bullies'

"Wearing tight shorts is a bootable offense!"
214Four
Seniors
Seniors

Post by 214Four »

opps double post
Last edited by 214Four on Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

TLPG
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

Duplicate post!

And I'm only commenting because I did hear that story. I believe it was the Eaton Boomers, and they had a clean out as a result. Worked as well as they won their first flag ever in 2013.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

214Four wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Adam you silly blind ding bat, open your mind and you'll see what the game is about. Just like me and marngrook. At first I must say it looked just like raiders descriptions, a bunch of seagulls chasing the last chip, and, quite frankly it still does. :lol: But I took the time and now can acknowledge the skill and structure of the game. It also has helped to play the game and play it well as I do.

As for the biff? Yes, there's countless reasons why it should be brought back. Here's some very clear evidence as to why

LoL the west coast player deserved it, you cant blame bazza for that. He had this little dweeb trying to push him around until Big Bad Baz had enough and just hooked him one. he made good connection and follow through on that hit, lol placement not power. Barry Hall was perfectly suited to Sydney.
Notice the brawl in the amateur marngrook game at the end. If you nongs think the afl banning toe to toe fights is doing anything to stop violence on the pitch in grass roots footy you're seriously dreaming.

My past two seasons there''s been 3 all in brawls involving my team. 3 in two seasons and that's just one amateur team in Sydney. Yes the kiddies are really taking note. As I've said before violence in humans is an inherent trait, its always been there and always will be long after softies like phelpsy and Xman have passed away ;)

Ahhhh its hard being right so often :|

Eeeeeeyyyeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh :afro:
I always laugh at the thought of AFL players punching on, the vast majority seem to push and tackle and try group style submission moves during their 'fights' lol. I still remember when i was over in WA near bunbury visiting a relative who was in a rugby team made up of mostly fifo kiwis and east coast aussies from both league and union backgrounds, we all went into town that night and headed to the main pub/club for a nightout. well sometime later in the night one of the local AFL teams rocked up, and noticed the group of rugby guys (prob due to most were wearing the clubs polo shirt), most of the afl team would mouth off and be smartasses from across the room. then one of our guys started talking to a local girl and sat at a table when acouple of the AFL guys noticed and walked over to them, i dont no the full story what happened but all i seen was the rugby guy get up argue with one of the guys where another afl guy crash tackles him onto the table, after that a rush of guys went over to the table and the second bunch of us ran over and were intersected by the rest of the afl guys. we fuckin smashed them, i couldnt believe how week alot of them were. even the publican thanked us for dealing with the local 'bullies'

Fumblers cannot punch their way out of a wet paper bag mate

do you recall the 8 card boxing bout between ex VFL players & ex NRL players about 10 years ago ?

the NRL won the night 7-1
& the only reason it wasn't 8-zip was Spud Carroll slipped into a punch from the fumbler he was belting the tripe out of & got knocked out
the other 7 were embarrassing

& the final bout of the night was Mal Meninga fighting Mark Jacko Jackson
well...Mal punched that fumbling fuckwit into the following week
it was hilarious stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: :(/ :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

Jacko was always softer than he put himself over as. Not a good example.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
& the other 6 VFL tough men who got 7 shades of shit beaten out of them by the NRL guys dickcheese ?
how bout them eh ? :cool:

now fuck off outta here you welching ***** [-( [-( [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: that's hilarious and unsurprising dave. I'd never heard of it till now. Any footage of these fights online?

:lol: I can just imagine it!

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

adamj1300 wrote:
TLPG wrote:
I need to say this. You wouldn't catch me dead at any NRL, A-League or Super 15 game. I have no interest in watching thugs without brains, wimps and thugs with brains in action.

That's my genuine feelings about it and that's all I have to say.
hear hear =D>

after living around qld for several, years i have tried to watch, play and follow League & SOO & all i have to say it's boring in every area, unskilled fat thugs. its not only the game, Many of its fans are just morons who suffer from low self esteam, "bring back the bif" people, who need to see people hitting each other for entertainment
I hear you both and can't say I disagree. Have no time for Rugby League and can't stand soccer, in particular the fans in this country.

Love basketball (go Sydney Kings) and Australian football. Been thinking about checking out a NSW Waratahs game this season too.
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

Stuff the Kings! Go Tigers! *eep*

I like watching baseball as well.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

TLPG wrote:
Stuff the Kings! Go Tigers! *eep*

I like watching baseball as well.
Does your lap dog Nestle on your lap when watching.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
214Four
Seniors
Seniors

Post by 214Four »

hopefully i get the chance to go to an afl game down in melbourne this year. i was chatting with someone i know in albury who is a crazy calton and afl fan and he wants to take me to a game. jst as long as its not GWS lol. i dont have any interest going to gws or swans games tho and dont follow them at all, like i said if i got a team its the tigers, at least their jersey looks good with that classic look, not like gws who wear gatorade fucking symbols

NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

Raiderdave wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
& the other 6 VFL tough men who got 7 shades of shit beaten out of them by the NRL guys dickcheese ?
Very unlikely they were the toughest available. Probably had big mouths like Jacko did and just as soft.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Very unlikely they were the toughest available. Probably had big mouths like Jacko did and just as soft.
So tell me, who are the toughest available? Reiwoldt?

:lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?