Western Sydney Wanderers leave NRL for dead

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Western Sydney Wanderers leave NRL for dead

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Xman wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
TLPG wrote:
You're right, NRLC. Or rather - one can't reason with a now proven spoilt brat who doesn't know how to behave like an adult. And use useless pictures (like he did in the other thread) that make absolutely no sense to someone like me who has no idea who "Lionel" is. Must be a kids thing given that the picture looks like a Simpsons character.

No point continuing with this. AFLC is a nutcase like Raider, and I'm calling this now. He is a meat puppet of Raider. Not a sock puppet. A meat puppet. And I suspect, NRLC, that he came here because Raider was and is afraid of you and he needed help. That's why the mocking of your username with his.
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
Any chance you could refrain from repeated personal attacks of this nature? That term can cause offence, is unnecessary, and doesn't add weight to your argument.
Sure what about the repeated lies about what I post?
What about this.
He is a meat puppet of Raider

One rule for Fumblers ,another for RL fans.

So tell me Xman .
How can I be continually accused of saying something,whenit is a blatant lie,or some fucked up logic that would get most people committed,yet it is let go .
The bloke has mental problems ,I am just highlighting them ..

When he admits to lying about me ,I will debate whatever he wants,
But I will not argue with someone,who's whole argument is based on what he thinks I said,not WHAT I said.
He can take his fucked up logic elsewhere.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Post by Xman »

AFLcrap1 wrote:
Xman wrote:
AFLcrap1 wrote:
TLPG wrote:
You're right, NRLC. Or rather - one can't reason with a now proven spoilt brat who doesn't know how to behave like an adult. And use useless pictures (like he did in the other thread) that make absolutely no sense to someone like me who has no idea who "Lionel" is. Must be a kids thing given that the picture looks like a Simpsons character.

No point continuing with this. AFLC is a nutcase like Raider, and I'm calling this now. He is a meat puppet of Raider. Not a sock puppet. A meat puppet. And I suspect, NRLC, that he came here because Raider was and is afraid of you and he needed help. That's why the mocking of your username with his.
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
Any chance you could refrain from repeated personal attacks of this nature? That term can cause offence, is unnecessary, and doesn't add weight to your argument.
Sure what about the repeated lies about what I post?
What about this.
He is a meat puppet of Raider

One rule for Fumblers ,another for RL fans.

So tell me Xman .
How can I be continually accused of saying something,whenit is a blatant lie,or some fucked up logic that would get most people committed,yet it is let go .
The bloke has mental problems ,I am just highlighting them ..

When he admits to lying about me ,I will debate whatever he wants,
But I will not argue with someone,who's whole argument is based on what he thinks I said,not WHAT I said.
He can take his fucked up logic elsewhere.
The term ****** is unsavoury and potentially offensive to those who know, are related to, or are personally affected by a form of disability. It is unnecessary so I would appreciate it if you could leave it out from now on. Other than that you are welcome to continue your battle.
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Fine ,mentally challenged is politically correct enough.but im sure most people get the true meaning

🤣
Xman wrote
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB

Post by NRLCrap1 »

TLPG wrote:

That's why I thought it was Dave to start with, but I admit that I didn't think of the meat puppet option! Okay, I withdraw the conspiracy accusation from the Forum board. But I'm not taking the ghost off my foe list.
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
TLPG wrote:

That's why I thought it was Dave to start with, but I admit that I didn't think of the meat puppet option! Okay, I withdraw the conspiracy accusation from the Forum board. But I'm not taking the ghost off my foe list.
:_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>

Two mental pygmies .
When is the RC into the Victardian education system.

🤣
Xman wrote
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

The WSW really are leaving the NRL for dead, well in regards to idiots trying to kill each other.

Don't know if that's a good thing or not, probably not but hey, the soccer fans don't seem to concerned.

NSL #2 on its way.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
The WSW really are leaving the NRL for dead, well in regards to idiots trying to kill each other.

Don't know if that's a good thing or not, probably not but hey, the soccer fans don't seem to concerned.
What there of them!

Fricking idiots.
214Four
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Wests Tigers - Balmain - Western Sydney Wanderers

Post by 214Four »

All i know is i will be trying hard to get my hands on some tickets for the WSW vs SYD FC derby at Parramatta in two weeks. The wanderers are playing really well at the moment, they will be very strong once ono, juric and Hersi are fully fit in the next round or two.

The A-League on a whole has been really exciting this year, there has been ALOT of quality games played by more than half the league. its amazing how much the skill level and quality has increased in the a-league from season 1 to now.

The Melbourne Victory Vs Wanderers game last weekend was a really good game, and considering im a wanderers supporter the final score was a fair result as both teams deserved to go away with points.

"Wearing tight shorts is a bootable offense!"
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Head in the sand, what about the violence?
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

If this was the bullfrogs or the eels, the papers and every news network would be going mad for months just like they did the last time these two teams kicked off at Parra stadium.
214Four
Seniors
Seniors

Post by 214Four »

^^^^
the violence was dragged way out of proportion..
i was down in victoria and their news had a report how violence and trouble at the victory/wanderers game and mentioned how half a dozen needed to be evicted by police, then had a report on the ashes test that day and spoke about how well the crowd were behaving cos only 2 dozen were ejected by police. hmmm

The wanderers supporters let off some flares and fireworks, wow big deal, then the news had some mothers and fathers complaining how scared their daughter or son got when they heard the firecracker go off, well tell me where are those parents taking their children tonight? and what are they going out specially to see?? it was over dramatized to make out something was alot worse than it really was, fear and scaremongering sells papers, that and the fact victorian media are so pro AFL any chance to rip at soccer they take it. just look at how their media reported during the world cup bid

Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

214Four wrote:
^^^^
i was down in victoria and their news had a report how violence and trouble at the victory/wanderers game and mentioned how half a dozen needed to be evicted by police, then had a report on the ashes test that day and spoke about how well the crowd were behaving cos only 2 dozen were ejected by police. hmmm

The wanderers supporters let off some flares and fireworks, wow big deal, then the news had some mothers and fathers complaining how scared their daughter or son got when they heard the firecracker go off, well tell me where are those parents taking their children tonight? and what are they going out specially to see?? it was over dramatized to make out something was alot worse than it really was, fear and scaremongering sells papers, that and the fact victorian media are so pro AFL any chance to rip at soccer they take it. just look at how their media reported during the world cup bid
For the record I have been to Victory games and although I have seen incidents in the crowd I DONT think it is any worse than NRL, AFL etc - the days of REAL violence at soccer games died with the NSL days - I think it really is only reported as it sells papers. I saw a massive blue out the front of a Storm game AND Nth v Richmond and nothing compares to the days of bay 13 at the G on the Boxing Day test
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

214Four wrote:
^^^^
Obviously you missed the security footage of the massive brawl outside the venue!
214Four
Seniors
Seniors

Post by 214Four »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
214Four wrote:
^^^^
Obviously you missed the security footage of the massive brawl outside the venue!
how many brawls occur at sporting events? if the brawls/fights/crowd issues that occur at NRL and AFL games each season were reported in the media, by the years end each code would have a movie length feature film.

I do think the media unfairly targets the A-League more than the big two (AFL&NRL). they will report on crowd troubles in the A-League but simular issues from the big two is alot less likely to be 'news worthy'. I do not think its some sort of throw off from the old days of the 'wogs, shilas and poofters', but more to the fact that theres still memories of the violence from the old NSL days between fans. Any flare up in the A-League makes the community as a whole more concerned due to this and the media uses these fears to sell newspapers.

NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by NRLCrap1 »

A brawl that big in the streets? The only one I can think of had nothing to do with sport, and this brawl wasn't that far off it! It was fricking BIG! It wasn't just a scuffle. You're right, that happens a lot and doesn't discriminate between sports. But this brawl was probably the worst associated with a sporting event maybe EVER in Australia!! This wasn't just the old NSL. This was fricking English hooligan style bullshit!