Unacceptable behaviour on TFC

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 0

Re: Unacceptable behaviour on TFC

Post by NRLCrap1 »

Your opinion counts for zero, Dave, and like I said this organisation you claim to be reporting to will see the same thing and tell you where to go. That's why I said "Go for it".

Well said, Xman, and that should be the end of it.
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Xman wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
cos789 wrote:
There is a big difference between referring to race and racial abuse.
People seem to lump "racist" remerks into "racial abuse" remartks.
Currently an Australian indiginous side is playing an IR series in Ireland.
That statement refers to race yet is in NO way offensive.
To say that there are a lot of "Islanders" in the nrl is just an observation.
Saying someone is a Nazi is saying that person holds an outlook similar to the Nazis
and that would be offensive to the great majority of people.

to say there are a lot of islanders in RL is an observation
to say this detracts from the sport

IS FUCKING RACIST .... you ****** !!

anyone spouting such offensive filth ... is a filthy fucking racist
end of !!
I never said it detracts from the sport - I don't want to watch Australian Islanders competing against New Zealand Islanders in the WC (which is what I said).

you said & I quote

you will not watch RL because it is full of islanders
insinuating their involvement detracts from that sport & lessens its appeal for you

a racially motivated comment
nothing could be clearer

this lame as piss suggestion that comments like this are ..... subjective ... are vomit inducing
this will be taken further .............
Can you find a quote where he said he wouldn't watch RL because its full of islanders?

hes pretty much admitted what he said here above

adding the word ... Islanders ... to the end of Australian & New Zealand is proof definitive that he considers them to be his issue with watching RL & this up coming world cup

that is a racially motivated & comments like that don't belong on a public forum
You're stretching the truth. He qualified his comment above. As I see it he means he believes watching a game between Australia and NZ is of little interest if the Australian team is full of kiwis.

Is this what you meant Swans?

he did not say kiwis

he used the term

islanders ..............& in negative way to suggest they were the reason he wouldn't be watching

racism
clearly ...............

hell
say they're fat .. say they're useless ... say its boring as the reasons why you won't watch
this is harmless fun

but islanders being the reason :shock:
jesus ... this is 2013 & we are in Australia aren't we ? :?>

not on
not on at all ..........
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

Xman wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
cos789 wrote:
There is a big difference between referring to race and racial abuse.
People seem to lump "racist" remerks into "racial abuse" remartks.
Currently an Australian indiginous side is playing an IR series in Ireland.
That statement refers to race yet is in NO way offensive.
To say that there are a lot of "Islanders" in the nrl is just an observation.
Saying someone is a Nazi is saying that person holds an outlook similar to the Nazis
and that would be offensive to the great majority of people.

to say there are a lot of islanders in RL is an observation
to say this detracts from the sport

IS FUCKING RACIST .... you ****** !!

anyone spouting such offensive filth ... is a filthy fucking racist
end of !!
I never said it detracts from the sport - I don't want to watch Australian Islanders competing against New Zealand Islanders in the WC (which is what I said).

you said & I quote

you will not watch RL because it is full of islanders
insinuating their involvement detracts from that sport & lessens its appeal for you

a racially motivated comment
nothing could be clearer

this lame as piss suggestion that comments like this are ..... subjective ... are vomit inducing
this will be taken further .............
Can you find a quote where he said he wouldn't watch RL because its full of islanders?

hes pretty much admitted what he said here above

adding the word ... Islanders ... to the end of Australian & New Zealand is proof definitive that he considers them to be his issue with watching RL & this up coming world cup

that is a racially motivated & comments like that don't belong on a public forum
You're stretching the truth. He qualified his comment above. As I see it he means he believes watching a game between Australia and NZ is of little interest if the Australian team is full of kiwis.

Is this what you meant Swans?
If you see the first page 2 of RLWC add thread I said

Re: 2013 RLWC TV Ad
by Swans4ever » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:36 am
Sorry NRLCRAP1, just so bored with this chest beating when it's a half baked competition between Australian islanders and New Zealand islanders total yawn-a-thon!
Swans4ever
Coach

I further posted:

by Swans4ever » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:58 am
You can say what you like but I wasn't denigrating a race - I was saying that thats the only race that plays this sport - AFL is far more diverse! If it ain't true why are you throw ball followers so upset?

I then posted:

by Swans4ever » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:15 pm
Yes folks it's the RLWC again but don't worry if you don't get selected for Australia you can play for Fiji!
Uate ready to break out for Fiji
Ben Horne Friday, October 11, 2013 5:02:00 AM

Akuila Uate will be out to prove the Australian selectors wrong with some breakout performances for Fiji at the World Cup.
A fired-up Jarryd Hayne propelled Fiji into the semi-finals of the 2008 World Cup and now it's Akuila Uate's turn to take over as the Bati star with a point to prove.

Like Hayne five years ago, flying winger Uate is disappointed not to be picked in the Australian squad for the Cup, that starts in the UK on October 28.

In many ways it was a disappointing season for the 26-year-old excitement machine, who fell out of favour with NSW selectors, and for the first time since 2009 failed to pick up the Dally M winger of the year gong.

But Uate now has the perfect opportunity to show his talent when the Bati face the Kangaroos in their second pool game on November 2 in St Helens.

Hayne's dream 2009 season, when he claimed the Dally M medal and single-handedly launched Parramatta into the grand final, was built on the confidence and perspective gained from being in the Fijian camp.

Bati coach Rick Stone said it's now Uate's turn to flick the switch.

"I think you might find Aku will jump out like Haynesy did in the last World Cup," he said.

"He's really put in for us. Of course he's disappointed he's not playing for Australia, but I think we're going to see a good tournament out of Aku for sure."

Uate finished the season playing close to his best, as the Newcastle Knights surged into the preliminary finals.

After featuring for the Blues last year, Uate failed to get a look in this season - even when injuries forced changes out wide for the game three decider which NSW again lost to Queensland.

If Hayne was Fiji's best back in 2008, then a young Uate wasn't far behind - scoring a hat-trick against France and topping the tournament for tackle breaks.

But Stone believes Uate's best days are still ahead of him and applauded him for his mental toughness.

"He's not a player who dwells on it too much, Aku. He's worked on things he can control and he can't control who they pick in those rep sides," Stone said.

"Your job is to get out there and play good footy. A couple of times he was down a bit but I think he finished the season really strongly. His last six to eight games were terrific and he was back to the old Aku which is his damaging best."

Fiji's 24-man squad is captained by Kangaroos and Queensland legend Petero Civoniceva and features NRL stars like Tariq Sims, Sisa Waqa and Kevin Naiqama.

Stone was disappointed to lose Hayne to Australian selection, while South Sydney five-eighth John Sutton was also a big loss due to injury.

"We're pretty happy with the NRL experience we have in the team and there's plenty of boys who played in the World Cup the previous time," he said.

What a joke of a sport!

Don't have to be born somewhere or naturalised can play for ANY side!

And

by Swans4ever » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:22 pm
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Uate was born in Fiji you idiot, he came out here as a teen.

Wtf is wrong with you people?

Yet he and Kangaroos legend (I say that with the best straight face I could muster), could still play for Australia - obviously have difficulty comprehending the argument!

And so on- if racist I will accept a ban - IMO I have not said ANYTHING adverse about islanders only about the sport of RL and the loose criteria for selection in this so-called WC!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Xman wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
Found the original comment;

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4047&start=15#p80901
Its an interesting issue. I can see why Dave took offence because despite the fact they are islanders, if nationalised they are still Australians. However if the Australian team has a large proportion of Polynesians, far more than the proportion that actually live in Australia, I can understand why for some this doesn't really feel like a representation of our countries actual ethnic mix.

I'm sure swans likes watching the kiwis in the cricket.

its not the point but only 3 of the 24 Australians in the squad have any islander heritage anyway ... so its an ignorant inaccurate comment to start with

Hayne is half Fijian through his dad Manoa Thompson
Tamou is a Maroi
Jennings is of Tongan heritage

plus Hayne & Jennings are Australian born as well

how more representative of our nation do people need to be then if they are born here ? :?>
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon

Post by Xman »

Going By Swans post above, his major beef is the "lose" rules dictating who international RL players can play for, irrespective of their country of origin.

IMO this is definitely not racist, but more a criticism of the rules surrounding international RL, and how for some it devalues the meaning of country v county representative sport. Similar to my example of cricket where Australia could actually play against an English cricket team full of Australians.
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:

Its an interesting issue. I can see why Dave took offence because despite the fact they are islanders, if nationalised they are still Australians. However if the Australian team has a large proportion of Polynesians, far more than the proportion that actually live in Australia, I can understand why for some this doesn't really feel like a representation of our countries actual ethnic mix.

its not the point but only 3 of the 24 Australians in the squad have any islander heritage anyway ... so its an ignorant inaccurate comment to start with

Tamou is a Maroi

how more representative of our nation do people need to be then if they are born here ? :?>
3 of 24 is very low and makes swans point somewhat ignorant. But IMO, not racist.
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Xman wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:

Tamou is a Maroi

3 of 24 is very low and makes swans point somewhat ignorant. But IMO, not racist.
he didn't need to slur people of a certain racial background to indicate he won't be watching the RLWC & does not like RL
his negative reference toward this minority group to extenuate his point was not objective or subjective
this site should not tolerate this sort of ignorance
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:

Tamou is a Maroi

he didn't need to slur people of a certain racial background to indicate he won't be watching the RLWC & does not like RL
his negative reference toward this minority group to extenuate his point was not objective or subjective
Go fuck yourself you say much worse on a daily basis! Like I said any time you want to jump in the ring let me know
!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Rabbit
Seniors
Seniors
Team: South Sydney FC

Post by Rabbit »

Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:

Tamou is a Maroi

Go fuck yourself you say much worse on a daily basis! Like I said any time you want to jump in the ring let me know
:_<> :_<> You know your a battler when you have to resort to starting a fight over the internet. What a tough guy
"The Victorian game may be the best game of football, but if it is so manifestly superior, one would fancy it could plead its own cause, and not require advertising like a quack pill."
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:

Tamou is a Maroi

!
I can carry on a pork chop all I want in here
so can you

but race is out of bounds

as for your last bit
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Rabbit wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:

Tamou is a Maroi

:_<> :_<> You know your a battler when you have to resort to starting a fight over the internet. What a tough guy
RD is a coward pure and simple - if he feels so offendered then he has his opportunity to go 3 rounds and take some summary justice - I'm not talking about a car park brawl but 3 rounds up to him - he's gutless and a coward, the balls in his court!
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

swines is ready to go folks

see below

8-[

:(/ :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
what a fucking cockhead :(/ :(/
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

adamj1300
Has thanked: 0

Post by adamj1300 »

Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:

Tamou is a Maroi

!
so can you

as for your last bit
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<>
raider dave you are like the over sized fat kid at school, happy to pick on others, but when it happens to you you cry foul & have a good old sook
on a daily basis you throw insults, sexist remarks at people, & make up absurd figures and claims!

xman can you please just close this thread. let every one know what the rules are. the longer this thread is open, the worse it will become. because RD will play on everything that is said & have to have the last word!
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB

Post by NRLCrap1 »

Raiderdave wrote:
so can you

And Swans hasn't gone out of bounds. Xman said so.

Live with it.

I agree with Adam. This thread has run it's course. The warning has been issued and that's the end of it.
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

Dave, if commenting on islanders specifically is racist, how do you justify your "angloball" comment?