More rugby league kids turning to the Australian game!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
eelofwest
Coach
Coach
Team: Eels
Been liked: 0

Re: More rugby league kids turning to the Australian game!

Post by eelofwest »

Phelpsy wrote:
Seen that add for some beer promotion. With Jono brown and cam smith ... Brown towers over smith and looks a lot more built ?
Smith is small, put him next to SBW or Willy mason and see how big Jono Brown is.................

It would be like putting Jetta next to Willy Mason and saying look how small AFL players are................. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Only the truly stupid makes those sort of comparisons............. :_<> :_<> :_<> :_<> :(/ :(/ :(/

And to quote Brown on an AFL talk show.....

''RL SOO makes AFL look soft''.............. =D> =D> =D>
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB

Post by NRLCrap1 »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Well even stick insects need something to play, not all boys sadly these days are up for a proper, tough, fast, skillful game.
Are you calling Buddy Franklin and Gary Ablett Junior stick insects??
Yes, yes I am.

Skinny little runts.

You think they look big because they wear their sisters shorts, I can assure you, men are supposed to have muscles, not run them off every day just so you can resemble some chick walking down a modeling runway wearing Buddies sisters shorts.
Bullshit.

Buddy is 196cm and 103kg. Sonny Bill is two cms shorter and only 5kg heavier.
Ablett J is 182cm and 87kg which by ratio equates to the same weight for his height as such.
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
cos789
Coach
Coach
Team: Wookie is a failed pathetic ugly woman

Post by cos789 »

eelofwest wrote:
And to quote Brown on an AFL talk show.....

''RL SOO makes AFL look soft''
So what you idiotic moron.
Soccer is real soft but it's the world game.
Skill is appreciated.
Nice try Cos.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

And that was in context to a SoO player king hitting another player and getting 1 week or something. No one said brown was an intellectual giant ... Nice bloke though. And guess what the nrl did in response to the outrage over the soft penalty. ?? Personally, I think the nrl should play to its market ... People who love the biff and watch the footy show. Not saying afl doesn't have those people in their market, but seems nrl has a large portion of those type of supporters. Look at the outrage on banning the shoulder charge and send off for punching.
Veni, vidi, vici
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

Isn't it funny - I post something about a kid getting drafted and all the RL bunch go into melt down! What a laugh they truly are pathetic!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
adamj1300
Has thanked: 0

Post by adamj1300 »

NRLCrap1 wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
NRLCrap1 wrote:
ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Well even stick insects need something to play, not all boys sadly these days are up for a proper, tough, fast, skillful game.
Are you calling Buddy Franklin and Gary Ablett Junior stick insects??
Yes, yes I am.

Skinny little runts.

You think they look big because they wear their sisters shorts, I can assure you, men are supposed to have muscles, not run them off every day just so you can resemble some chick walking down a modeling runway wearing Buddies sisters shorts.
Bullshit.

Buddy is 196cm and 103kg. Sonny Bill is two cms shorter and only 5kg heavier.
Ablett J is 182cm and 87kg which by ratio equates to the same weight for his height as such.
most AFL fans think that the NRL players are fat and over weight, & most nrl fans think AFL players are to skinny.
they have different body types because they are completely different game, but for some strange reason League is classed as football, even though they throw the ball,

i was reading up about Karmichael Hunt & Israel Folau both dropped between 15 & 20 kg's each in muscle & fat to get their skin folds down, to help improve their aerobic capacity, because they where simply carrying to much weight. so comparing the players from 2 different codes is useless, because the bodies need to be conditioned differently
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB

Post by NRLCrap1 »

I made the comparison between Buddy and Sonny Bill in particular because they are both legends in their respective games, and with Sonny Bill having his boxing background he would be seen as a rugby tough big man. I showed that we have big men as well. Williams isn't the biggest man in the NRL by no means, but he is still seen as a great player. I don't think he'd need to shed much weight to play AFL if he wanted. He'd be a great tagger. Folau should have been used that way as well. That's why I think he failed.
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!
cos789
Coach
Coach
Team: Wookie is a failed pathetic ugly woman

Post by cos789 »

Easts have an Islander who looks like he could play AF. Takes a good regulation chest mark and the commentators raved for 5 minutes how good that was. If you like that why don't you like AF FFS.
Nice try Cos.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Easts have a what?
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.