AFL in Sydney

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra
Been liked: 0

Re: AFL in Sydney

Post by Raiderdave »

spewie n swines again

:lol: :lol: :_<> :_<> :(/ :(/

jesus

its been a bad week eh ladies ?? :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :_<> :_<> :_<>
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Parramatta's 13k average for attendances is up there nearly with the swans TV ratings you fucking clown :(/ :(/ :(/
Yeah typical RL supporter lose the argument and trot out TV ratings - tell me this what average percentage of the TV ratings for Parramatta games are Eels supporters - c'mon you must be able to show me - can't can you because they can't attribute percentage of the TV ratings to a particular club - since there is only 3000 homes with a ratings box - we don't know who follow which club OR where there situated - the suburbs where Swans fans are most predominate might have less TV ratings boxes but we will never know - there not reliable and there far from accurate - the Swans crowds are the largest on average of any club in Sydney - they have the largest membership (at least 12k ahead of there nearest RL club) and they have the largest sponsorship deals - enough said - Eels = losers, Swans = winners! And don't it hurt!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Stewie
Coach
Coach
Team: Port Adelaide Football Club

Post by Stewie »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Parramatta's 13k average for attendances is up there nearly with the swans TV ratings you fucking clown :(/ :(/ :(/
Swans average well over 50k on 7mate, and that's not even including the amount watching in Sydney on Fox Footy.

WSW are already bigger than the Eels, lawl. nRL heartland is dying by the minute :wink:
Raiderdave wrote:

7K is a tremendous turnout
NRLCrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB

Post by NRLCrap1 »

OP is a massive massive fail.
DON'T MAKE ANY BETS WITH ELIAGH!! HE WELCHES WHEN HE LOSES!!
DAVE'S RIVER IN EGYPT - JUNIOR ACT TEAMS: AFL 109 RL 107
CHEWBACCA IS A GOOSE! A GOOSE I TELL YOU! A GOOSE!