one city , one state , one country

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra
Been liked: 0

Re: one city , one state , one country

Post by Raiderdave »

Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
its undeniable

look at the 6 games played so far this weekend in the bumbelball

3 in spazbourne
3 outside of it

Average in desperate cultists central

Average in the sane rest of the country

:shock:
8-[

I mean
does anyone really give a rats about the fumbling & bumbling away from Australias sphincter Melbourne ? :?>

the numbers say

an empahtic ..... NO :cool:
end of

So lets see,

Brisbane Bronco's have not had crowds of 80k therefore as you stated RD there is no interest there!
!

wow
you take dumb to levels unheard of :(/ :(/ :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<> :_<>

the Broncos have posted about 6 50K plus sellout crowds in the last 3 years alone
that's at the biggest stadia in that city
Sydney has done the same once already & will again in a week n a bit

the only place the largest stadia available has been even close to full in the fumbles & bumbles
is one... single ... solitary ... lonely little place

guess where ? :cool:
Last edited by Raiderdave on Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Post by Raiderdave »

Xman wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Xman wrote:
Classic self ownage!! :(/

20k means no one cares, yet it is more than 3k above the NRLs average and double some NRL teams like the Raiderdave supports!! :(/ so Raiderdave is saying is that definitely no one case about NRL even in its own heartland city!

I should sticky this as proof of Daves stupidity! :_<>

:lol: :lol: :lol:

another clown attempting to deflect

what I've been banging on about for months now is ringing oh so very true
that this very stunted sport
cannot produce a crowd of ANY note .... ANY where

except in

one city
one state
one country

90,000 at the RL Challenge cup final in London later this year .. says hi fuckwit :wave: :wave: :wave:
30k at the scg, 27k at the GABBA, 37k at Subiaco, 35k in Adelaide....they're all recent crowds at AFL games outside Melbourne this season. But to you they are of no note despite being FAR bigger than the NRLs average crowd

Raiderdave, youre hilarious! =D>

yes :roll:

they're massive aren't they :(/ :(/ :lol: :lol: :_<> :_<> :_<>
&
not one of them a fullhouse .. some not even close to it

highlighting my point even further :cool:

the fumbles & bumbles is a one joint affair
end of :cool:
Dave, your OP stated that AFLs crowds outside Melbourne indicate no one gives a rats about AFL outside Melbourne.

Is it your testimony that crowds of 27k, 30k, 35k and 37k show no one gives a rats?

This will be a very interesting answer.....

yep
anyone can get crowds like that..... anywhere

they aint special

but all we ever hear from the fumblers is

de cowds
de cowds

well my bumbling clowns in singlets
for your sport

de .. cowds 8-[

occur in one city
one state
one country

&.... that's it :cool:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon

Post by Xman »

You never said anything about "special" crowds Raiderdave. You said the AFLs crowds outside Melbourne prove no one cares. Therefore you are telling me crowds of 27k-40k indicate no one cares about that sport.

What does that say about the NRL where the average crowds are 16k and crowds under 10k are not uncommon?

Dave? Hello? Can you answer this?
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Yes it is a very Melbourne centric game. Why don't other states come close to the support shown in Melbourne? Like not even close... :?

I mean they're playing the same game right?

What is it about this one city in the one state in the 'bottom' of the one country?

Sure the AFL avg crowd is high and commendable in comparison to RL but as RD suggests, RL is loved on the same level across several states and countries, whereas marngrook? Well its loved much much more in Melbourne than anywhere else... :?

Any explanation AFL supporters? Or do you chumps wanna continue having a lil tug over "de crowds" :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Yes it is a very Melbourne centric game. Why don't other states come close to the support shown in Melbourne? Like not even close... :?

What is it about this one city in the one state in the 'bottom' of the one country?

Sure the AFL avg crowd is high and commendable in comparison to RL but as RD suggests, RL is loved on the same level across several states and countries, whereas marngrook? Well its loved much much more in Melbourne than anywhere else... :?

Any explanation AFL supporters? Or do you chumps wanna continue having a lil tug over "de crowds" :lol:
They do KE. The main difference is Perth and Adelaide only have 2 local derbies per year which are capped in crowd size by the stadium capacity. There is no doubt Perth could get 60-70k at a local derby if they had the stadium, and Adelaide maybe 50-60k.

Melbourne/Geelong have 10 teams for 4.5m people, so 450k population per team. These teams average 40-45k crowd per game with many local derbies to bolster crowd

Adelaide have 2 teams for 1.2m, so 600k per population. They average about 30k crowd per game with only 2 local derbies

Perth have 2 teams for 1.8m, so 900k per population. They average about 37k crowd per game with only 2 local derbies. The eagles also have a 10k waiting list for membership because they have too many for the stadium.

Brisbane and Sydney teams do well for expansion teams, especially when compared to the local codes.
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.
Stewie
Coach
Coach
Team: Port Adelaide Football Club

Post by Stewie »

Oh God the sad minda is still running with this line. It's like he's proud of himself because he thinks he's uncovered something, when like usual he couldn't be any further away from the truth.

The nRL would kill for the average AFL crowd in SA, WA or the average Swans or Lions crowd. If the AFL is apparently - according to the r*tarded patient Dave "one city, one state and one country" then what does that make the nRL? Yep, zero cities, zero states and zero countries. Deal with it you jealous sod.
Raiderdave wrote:

7K is a tremendous turnout
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote:

Well KE when Perth and Adelaide both have 60k stadiums and they fill them will you be man enough to admit that your wrong? Or will you just be in denial like RD?
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Xman's explanation seems somewhat credible although im not convinced. The avg crowd comparisons once Adelaide and Perth had 60k stadiums I think would still be stark.

And oh, swines? Will you be man enough to tell me again, ive forgotten. What would you do if you were a shopkeeper and jamal idris walked in to your store? It was - kick him out because other people of colour in the neighbourhood had been imprisoned, wasn't it? :lol:

xman wrote:
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Oh gee .... Tweedle dee and tweedle dumb at it again. I'm surprised at Ke (tweedle dee I have decided him to be ) as he usually goes missing when Dave posts such stupid statements .
Veni, vidi, vici
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans

Post by Swans4ever »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Xman's explanation seems somewhat credible although im not convinced. The avg crowd comparisons once Adelaide and Perth had 60k stadiums I think would still be stark.

And oh, swines? Will you be man enough to tell me again, ive forgotten. What would you do if you were a shopkeeper and jamal idris walked in to your store? It was - kick him out because other people of colour in the neighbourhood had been imprisoned, wasn't it? :lol:
I guess thats's a no to my question KE, still banging and deflecting I see. I'll ask another question then in your opinion and lets see if your going to be honest. What sport is the most popular sport in WA, SA and Tasmania (I already agree that RL dominates NSW and QLD). Who is winning the harts and minds of WA, SA and TAS?

What would people in those states do if faced with a choice of going to the AFL or the NRL?
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

What is this pop quiz for dummies?

The larger percentage of people in SA, WA and Tassie prefer marngrook to Rugby League. You like dem apples swines?

xman wrote:
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

So this one state one city of your twin tweedle dum is as stupid an argument as the question ... Which is what swans was pointing out :)
Veni, vidi, vici
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Lemme dumb it down for you dysfunctional robots. Raider dave not I are talking about comparisons between NRL and AFL crowds in this thread. Simply, the trend of crowds in Melbourne compared to those in the other states is pretty startling and clear to me. The code is highly Melbourne centric in terms of interest to attend matches.

xman wrote:
Xman
Coach
Coach

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Lemme dumb it down for you dysfunctional robots. Raiderdave not I are talking about comparisons between NRL and AFL crowds in this thread. Simply, the trend of crowds in Melbourne compared to those in the other states is pretty startling and clear to me. The code is highly Melbourne centric in terms of interest to attend matches.
No, Melbourne and Sydney are the only cities with numerous teams from each code and stadiums larger than 40-50k.
Drac
Coach
Coach
Team: Adelaide Crows

Post by Drac »

In 2012 the top eight teams for average crowds contained 3 non Melbourne teams (Adelaide, WCE and Freo). Every single one of these interstate teams had a higher average attendance than the biggest nRL side, the Brisbane Broncos.
Raiderdave wrote:
perception is reality