Are GWS getting worse? Are they toxic for footy in west syd?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Are GWS getting worse? Are they toxic for footy in west syd?

Post by King-Eliagh »

Dear Members,

I call for y'all to take a moment to think of GWS and their performance this year compared to last...

Personally, I think its bloody obvious as I sit here watching (well not really, its a snorefest) GWs cop an absolute thumping by one of the most ordinary AFL teams I've seen in decades, north Melbourne. Its 51 - 9 at quarter time, the game is over, north Melbourne have already won it.

Now, Members, I want you to also take a moment to think what this means for the afl and footy in Western Sydney...?

Personally, I think they're a highly toxic experiment. A waste of squillions of dollars, enough to bring several third world nations out of poverty. :shock:

What do you guys think the AFL should do?

Warmest regards,
King

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Re: Are GWS getting worse? Are they toxic for footy in west

Post by Fred »

Troll. And if you think your bit ask yourself why you only post negative posts about afl
Veni, vidi, vici
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Phelpsy my lil bitch stop your adolescent whining and address my post and its questions. You're looking quite the immature troll of late, pick up yer game! [-X

I personally have had enough of everyone tiptoeing around gws, pretending its all ok how shite they are and exaggerating their performance to prop them up.

They're a dumb ill thought out and toxic experiment. The headhonchos down at afl hq need to realise their mistake and load gws with skilled experienced players pronto so that marngrook footy atleast has some integrity in western Sydney.

xman wrote:
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Pmsl at KE again ... You're just trolling. Again, to prove my point, when have you ever posted a positive article about Afl ?
Veni, vidi, vici
Drac
Coach
Coach
Team: Adelaide Crows
Been liked: 0

Post by Drac »

1) as the only GWS member on these boards i'll speak for the membership base; these thrashings will only make the future success all the sweeter. There's a sense of desperation among throwballers, hoping against hope that GWS will fold. It 'ain't happening. Remember last year when GC took a step back and everyone thought the sky was falling? Now look at them.
2) If you really think North are one of the most ordinary teams you've seen in 'decades', you're a fool.
Raiderdave wrote:
perception is reality
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Numerous times you silly child. Numerous times. Have a look at my posts on the afl board you silly rodent. Now quit the trolling and address the thread, or, kindly leave [-(

Please, members, please join the debate if you agree or disagree that GWS a toxic experiment and a severe unethical waste of money and resources...and explain why.

I thought it quite pertinent that one of the commentators said, with 15 minutes to go in the second quarter and with a tone of utter objectivity, that "northmelbourne will win". That was when I switched over to watch what is a wonderfully competitive match between Brisbane and Auckland on channel 9.

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Drac wrote:
1) as the only GWS member on these boards i'll speak for the membership base; these thrashings will only make the future success all the sweeter. There's a sense of desperation among throwballers, hoping against hope that GWS will fold. It 'ain't happening. Remember last year when GC took a step back and everyone thought the sky was falling? Now look at them.
2) If you really think North are one of the most ordinary teams you've seen in 'decades', you're a fool.
Arrogant smut. You're not the only gws member on these boards you smuck. Beaussie is also a member, and there may be several others, how are you to know and who do you think you are prancing in here spouting to all that you're the voice of the gws fanbase [-X [-X [-X

North Melbourne are a boring lacklustre performing team, week in week out.

Your other argument is also trash. I for one hope GWS develop into a solid second Sydney squad. There's enough people in this city to support it. However the AFL's decision to 1: place a team called Greater Western Sydney a stones throw from Sydney harbour and 2: Place a bunch of 18year olds together to make a team to play against hardened professional men is both disrespectful and incredibly stupid.

Hahaha just switched over during RL add break - Dennis Commetti just commented "this is not what you expect in an elite competition really, one side doing all the attacking and the other simply doing nothing more than defending" :lol: How you like those apples drac? :lol:

xman wrote:
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Pmsl at KE again ... He is so desperate for an arguement ... Lets all agree with him for the sake if it :). We can ignore Dave as, well, he's Dave and we basically do anyway, and if we all agree with KE he'll go red in the face and have a tantrum lol. As he's a troll he would hate us agreeing with him
Veni, vidi, vici
Rabbit
Seniors
Seniors
Team: South Sydney FC

Post by Rabbit »

Drac wrote:
Why would we want the GWS to fold, we want them to stay and bleed the afl dry
"The Victorian game may be the best game of football, but if it is so manifestly superior, one would fancy it could plead its own cause, and not require advertising like a quack pill."
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Rabbit wrote:
Drac wrote:
Rabbit wrote:
Drac wrote:
Precisely =D> :lol:

xman wrote:
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Indeed lol
Veni, vidi, vici
Rabbit
Seniors
Seniors
Team: South Sydney FC

Post by Rabbit »

Crowd for Giants v North was 15000 - they need 25000 to draw even at Etihad. Another club suffers a financial loss via the Giants - unhappy campers =D> =D>
"The Victorian game may be the best game of football, but if it is so manifestly superior, one would fancy it could plead its own cause, and not require advertising like a quack pill."
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

It really is quite worrying. What being trounced like that by a team of north melbournes lowly ilk.

I'm sure they'll be piling up at the gates, licking their chops in anticipation for the next GWS matchup in homebush.

Toxic.

xman wrote:
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Keep pumping money in, you'll get there one day (lol no you won't).

WS really really really needs this investment, please don't stop funding it.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon

Post by Xman »

ParraEelsNRL wrote:
Keep pumping money in, you'll get there one day (lol no you won't).

WS really really really needs this investment, please don't stop funding it.
Fair enough. God knows they don't get any money from RL
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.