KE live reporting from melbs

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Stewie
Coach
Coach
Team: Port Adelaide Football Club
Been liked: 0

Re: KE live reporting from melbs

Post by Stewie »

Xman wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Hey folks, I'm back !

Wow what a tiring day, one looong massive meeting and then back to the airport to fly on home. Exhausting folks and I must apologise, I really didn't get time to scout around and do my usual thorough observations. I did however discuss with the melb colleagues. 3 out of 7 were looking forward to watch the game. Not bad I must say, by anyone's standards. But I'm really sorry for the low level report folks, I had a flexi ticket home and was contemplating venturing into the city but was just too tired and headed for home...I work so very hard. In any case we all know origin hysteria is alive and well in melbs, 400,000 odd viewers on a wed eve tells us there's no denying it :D

Yours,
KE
Nice although somewhat brief report KE.

I'm certainly looking forward to the SOO tonight. Ive grown to appreciate RL this season and am definitely looking forward to the pinnacle of the game, NSW v QLD. Go QLD!!! =D>
Did KE hack Xman's account?
Raiderdave wrote:

7K is a tremendous turnout
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Shutup signature boy :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Xman
Coach
Coach
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 0

Post by Xman »

King-Eliagh wrote:
Xman wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
Hey folks, I'm back !

Wow what a tiring day, one looong massive meeting and then back to the airport to fly on home. Exhausting folks and I must apologise, I really didn't get time to scout around and do my usual thorough observations. I did however discuss with the melb colleagues. 3 out of 7 were looking forward to watch the game. Not bad I must say, by anyone's standards. But I'm really sorry for the low level report folks, I had a flexi ticket home and was contemplating venturing into the city but was just too tired and headed for home...I work so very hard. In any case we all know origin hysteria is alive and well in melbs, 400,000 odd viewers on a wed eve tells us there's no denying it :D

Yours,
KE
Nice although somewhat brief report KE.

I'm certainly looking forward to the SOO tonight. Ive grown to appreciate RL this season and am definitely looking forward to the pinnacle of the game, NSW v QLD. Go QLD!!! =D>
Now that's the spirit Xman. Tell me, was it the rampant drug use at Essendon which has turned you to the more moral and ethical of the codes?
Oh KE, you and I both know that NRL and AFL clubs were both guilty of employing Dank and his behaviour is essentially what the ACC have followed.
King-Eliagh: ...I believe [RL] is popular in all the other states and territories, bar tasmania.