Why Rugby League Fans are at War!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 0

Why Rugby League Fans are at War!

Post by Swans4ever »

Why Rugby League fans are fighting an imaginary war:

Many Australian Rules fans have to put up with endless inaccurate, I'll researched and false statements about their sport, from the morally bankrupt KE, always quick to point a finger yet strangely absent when Rugby League drops the ball. To the down right fanciful rants of Raider Dave who use lies and made up stats to prove some imaginary point? But why, well the answer is simple they are at war, they have circled the wagons and have drawn them selfs deep into their bunkers to fend off the invading hoards of barbarians. Sydney rugby league people for so long had so much going their way, the media, the school system and the political hegemony over lesser codes such as Rugby Union, who's players could be bought with little thought of retaliation. Enter the 21st century and the world they have grown up in has disappeared, a new landscape has emerged where the Sydney Swans are the biggest football club on the Sydney scene with regularly higher attendances, the BIGGEST membership base and the most sponsorship. Soccer overtaking traditional heartland areas of Sydney, Rugby Union buying their stars and Australian Football starting two more clubs in their territory.....talk about bursting the bubble. So like in the last days of the Reich, they find themselves surrounded on all sides, cut off and alone. RD like Hitler in the final days moving imaginary tanks into position to repel the Russian Armies and KE like Gobbels spouting propaganda, like a faithful lapdog of RD and supporting his every delusional statement. Pretty sad isn't it, I guess that's what happens when you spend your time telling everyone your winning, yet you spend no time or money on spreading your game, when you continue to expand Rugby League in Sydney, and you spend years buying other sports players......these things come back to haunt! Meanwhile Australian Football, Rugby Union and Soccer will just keep moving along.
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach
Team: Canberra

Re: Why Rugby League Fans are at War!

Post by Raiderdave »

Swans4ever wrote:

Many Australian Rules fans have to put up with endless inaccurate, I'll researched and false statements about their sport, from the morally bankrupt KE, always quick to point a finger yet strangely absent when Rugby League drops the ball. To the down right fanciful rants of Raider Dave who use lies and made up stats to prove some imaginary point? But why, well the answer is simple they are at war, they have circled the wagons and have drawn them selfs deep into their bunkers to fend off the invading hoards of barbarians. Sydney rugby league people for so long had so much going their way, the media, the school system and the political hegemony over lesser codes such as Rugby Union, who's players could be bought with little thought of retaliation. Enter the 21st century and the world they have grown up in has disappeared, a new landscape has emerged where the Sydney Swans are the biggest football club on the Sydney scene with regularly higher attendances, the BIGGEST membership base and the most sponsorship. Soccer overtaking traditional heartland areas of Sydney, Rugby Union buying their stars and Australian Football starting two more clubs in their territory.....talk about bursting the bubble. So like in the last days of the Reich, they find themselves surrounded on all sides, cut off and alone. RD like Hitler in the final days moving imaginary tanks into position to repel the Russian Armies and KE like Gobbels spouting propaganda, like a faithful lapdog of RD and supporting his every delusional statement. Pretty sad isn't it, I guess that's what happens when you spend your time telling everyone your winning, yet you spend no time or money on spreading your game, when you continue to expand Rugby League in Sydney, and you spend years buying other sports players......these things come back to haunt! Meanwhile Australian Football, Rugby Union and Soccer will just keep moving along.

I'll researched :-k

8-[

well folks ... there it is again
his ... superior intellect :lol: :lol: :lol:

if I were an English teacher his grammar would make me ... I'll :sick:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO II 4.194 Million veiwers
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
VFL Grand Final 3.620 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million
Kangaroos V NZ 1.214 Million

Sookerwhos V Japan 238K :lol:
Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

8-[

You obviously are a wanker, yet again you show how much it hurts.......Lol hahaha!
LARGEST MEMBERSHIP, LARGEST PROFIT, LARGEST HOME CROWD AVERAGE - THE BIGGEST CLUB IN SYDNEY - THE SYDNEY SWANS
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

8-[

You obviously are a wanker, yet again you show how much it hurts.......Lol hahaha!

Obviously you don't possess the superior intellect you claim to have :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

8-[

Obviously you don't possess the superior intellect you claim to have :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh it hurts so much doesn't it Raiderdave, I bet almost as much as Canberra Raiders having to be bailed out by 8mil by the social club or Penrith going down the toilet! Or NRL not expanding for another 3 years when the Suns and Giants will be doing well!
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

8-[

Oh it hurts so much doesn't it Raiderdave, I bet almost as much as Canberra Raiders having to be bailed out by 8mil by the social club or Penrith going down the toilet! Or NRL not expanding for another 3 years when the Suns and Giants will be doing well!

whats this social club you're referring to dipshit ? :-k

this ought to be good :cool:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

8-[

You don't even know the set up of your own League?
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

8-[

I do
I'd like to hear your version however :cool:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

8-[

I do
Did they or did they not get bailed out by Canberra Raiders Sports Club group by 8mil last year!

Now folks lets see the deflection, when you lose the argument deflect Assraiders mantra!
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

8-[

I do
Did they or did they not get bailed out by Canberra Raiders Sports Club group by 8mil last year!

Now folks lets see the deflection, when you lose the argument deflect Assraiders mantra!

I've never heard of a Canberra Raiders Social club
so its highly unlikely they bailed anyone out ... certainly least of all the Raiders

but please
do tell ? :cool:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

Swans4ever
Coach
Coach

Post by Swans4ever »

Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

8-[

I do

so its highly unlikely they bailed anyone out ... certainly least of all the Raiders

but please
He didn't answer the question......surprise surprise surprise!
Raiderdave
Coach
Coach

Post by Raiderdave »

Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
[quote="Swans4ever"]Why Rugby League fans are fighting an imaginary war:

8-[

I do

but please
He didn't answer the question......surprise surprise surprise![/quote]

you didn't explain what the Canberra Raiders social club is ?
is there a web site ?
a link to this place

can you direct me to where it might be in my home town that I've lived in for 30 years
I asked a neighbour just before who's lived here longer then me
he'd never heard of it either :-k

so chop chop
lets go
the relevant info on this club you've mentioned several times now
you obviously know more about it then me
come on
haven't got all day :cool:
RL SOO I 4.068 Million
NRL GF 3.968 Million
SOO III 3.364 Million
NRL Prelim 2.219 Million

eelofwest
Coach
Coach
Team: Eels

Post by eelofwest »

Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

8-[

That's gold.............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cos789
Coach
Coach
Team: Wookie is a failed pathetic ugly woman

Post by cos789 »

Basically we can use dave as a barometer of rl woes or conversely the progress of AFL.
The more dave rants then the better the position of AFL.
Call it jealousy rage or whatever.
ATM AFL is going great and dave is raging through the roof.
dave is so delusional that he believes his rants dominate TFC.
Sorry dave, logic always dominates.
Nice try Cos.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

eelofwest wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:
Raiderdave wrote:
Swans4ever wrote:

8-[

That's gold.............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

Nice lil thread! After coming out strong Swines coppin a bit of a casual spanking now :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?